Say whatever you want XX

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You're coloring manga pages?

Yes I am. you can take a look at my gallery here what I did so far.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Do you know what manga are these images from? They are sooooooooooooooooooo hawt! :cuteonion55:

a23n9d.jpg

281akxs.jpg

33ufya1.jpg

Do you know what manga are these images from? They are sooooooooooooooooooo hawt! :cuteonion55:

a23n9d.jpg

281akxs.jpg

33ufya1.jpg

I also once asked that when I found them on a page. They are from no manga the artist is more like an illustrator.

Watching old James bond film, ohhhh james why u so sexy man can't choose between the young roger moore or pierce brosnan:Frustrated:

Dang! Do you recall the name of the artist? Does she or he have more such illustrations?

Pierce Brosnan used to be my crush! He's so hot! :In love:

I know right, I liked him when I was young, hehe I was probaly 15 and melting infront of the TV drooling :p I knew Roger Moore much later

Aw
. :o I was only gone a week though. :p

Lol it's not like I'm running errands instead of them. They are my errands just other people assigned them to me. XD Anyway, I'm gonna spend the weekend playing (hopefully it will stay at just that) a medic because there's a big event happening so that's not so bad right? :3 You should listen to yourself though and stop doing it for others or you're gonna burn yourself out. ;D

For real? XD Shopping was the reason for your trip? I hope you manage to buy some cool stuff them. :3 And we went to the beer factory with high school when we were all minors. Of course there was no tasting either. XD

You're always right

. :D Sounds cool. I'll be busy with event preparations as well this weekend.

Yep we were just shopping there. XD I did. Have a new pair of Nike trainers. *^* Food and clothes are reason enough to travel around the world Aya. Don't you agree? XP The only reason why I was in London was because of Chucks. LOL

I can't drink alc in front of minors. ^^"

lets go kidnap him and then gobble him uponionn6 Al tough he is a bit older now, haven't seen him since Ghost-writer how he looks. I know Moore looks like a grandpa know because he has a show on National geographic

what happend? you had a fight?

not a fight.. a WAR. It just happened that i realize that they don't deserve me and i don't deserve people like them either. -.-

Yeah I had a fight with 2 girls last year, they where good friends but since then I never talked to them ever again. Hard choices but sometimes they have to be made.

you're right, i think it was a good choice of mine refraining myself to be near with them again. They're ain't good -.-

Most importend thing in a friendship for me is honesty, Even if honesty sometimes is a pain in the ass I rather hear the truth then some petty lies. And also I find it very importend that in a friendship you should be able to say your opinion. And that is what went wrong in my friendship I always felt I couldn't be myself or tell my honest opinion. One was a drama queen who always put herself in the victim role, everyone has done but herself. The second one said she was a very open mindend girl if you talk about LGBT, but she was also very racist, saying stuff like I hope all the refugees drown in the sea. and they should all depart them back to Syria and stuff because there taking over our country, which pretty much shocked me.

And since I pointed that out, they both got angry at me because they said I was being negative while I just was trying to tell them what they were doing, which wasn't very good. Since then I decided to stop my effort and put my effort in people who give me positive energy.

Dang! Do you recall the name of the artist? Does she or he have more such illustrations?

:

That is her pixiv.. I have no idea if there are more than these.

T^T huhuhu thanks for your words.. it helped me a lot, actually. My personal perspective of what friends really are changed... Yeah you're right i must give or put my efforts toward those people who give me positiveness and happiness, and those are the people that i really have to treasure not those girls who were just there because they're needing something on me. Thanks for the effort dear in sharing your experience on me, i loved that you've gave time and shared your thoughts.

Now i've decided not to give sh** on them anymore, they're just a waste of my time.. I really appreciated your words so much and thanks a very a lot. You're bothering me, i think you're an angel in disguise :) anyways, i hope we'll find real friends T^T Love Lots ♥

Thank you, I always try to invest my energy in my friends, I find it imported to support them but also little things like "how are you" "what are you doing right now" or inviting them to drink. People really feel better if you show that you care even if it is just a little gesture.

My only worrying point is that I tend to forget myself, placing others above myself which is also not good, that is why I decided to break off friendships where I felt it costed too much energy and never got anything in return.

And thank you, it is always nice to hear that people appreciate what you do. Like I said just a few words can mean the world to people.

Don't worry everyone here is nice, don't force yourself. Everyone has there own pace in which they open up.

T^T you're so ~Ughh i don't know what word to use but you're really making me comfty now, i love your words so much. I'll used what i've learnt from you in my essay contest next school year hehe :) i promise to you, to befriend person carefully.. i'm so dumbfounded right now, dunno what to say but i'm just so overwhelmed on what you've taught me. T^T this sounds ridiculous but could you be my father??.. xD. You're an ideal man at all... kekeke Love lots ♥ *pouring love dusts on you

How ironic and paradoxical can it more get. ...I just realized something.

The greatest way to deceive and convince someone into something false, is to bestow it with part of the truth. Namely and with a purpose different from the former, so to say, every lie once told was created upon and through the use of a truth. So, of course you cannot deny a lie which lies upon the truth. Heh.