Say whatever you want XX

Key

Ugh....what a dark day today.....Neither side's hands are clean in this....but still, now the voice and the rights of the minority have been taken away....this will turn on them.....I hope....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

That song changed my life 9 years ago. And ..listening to it again, still changes me.

What a powerful piece, I wonder if the singer even realizes how strong it is.

I know he probably knows after all it's his piece but..it is way more than what he thinks it is.

Hm.

I have been photo-edeting underwear (for men) today at work ..... you know those kind of "underwear" where the ass sticks out in the "air"..like ..free..not coverd XD

Apperently they are super popular in my country

85b2896b54867811cf8e67fd3e4aabb3_source-the-republican-memes-wtf-meme-little-girl_292-323.gif

Well well it is nice that there are more fun options for guy underweare actually :) ..... ( even if i prefer to have my ass Inside and hidden X] )

Good morning

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*hugs* and good morning every one!

Let me share my good mood and my favorite Friday song with you!

[video=youtube_share;kfVsfOSbJY0]

Have a lovely day my rainbow sugar sprinkles! ^_^

-____- there are just too many stupied on this planet. I dont mind if they "take care of echother" , just leave the rest of us outside their issues.

I watched it two times...wont mind watching it q third time and trust me, there aren't alot of films I can do that with

Me: I want people to hate me, to prove to me that they never loved me anyway, to prove my demons right.

Also me: You're probably feeling this way because you really want to be loved, it's a defense mechanism called reaction formation. You're basically doing the opposite of what you really want. You want to be loved, but you feel that no one loves you so you strive to make them hate you. The truth is, someone loves you. You may not know it but they do. No one would laugh if you died, and they definitely wouldn't be happy. If you really think people will be glad when you die you should stop trying to make their lives horrible. If people like you, they'll miss you.

Have you seen the Chinese shoujo anime, "HOW STEAL 55 KISSES" ?

They say it is really well done and the art is beautiful. ._.

I kinda am curious after reading the plot,

6VEEI4O.jpg

In the third year of middle school, Lu Jinnian and Qiao Anhao met one rainy day and developed feelings for each other. However, a combination of unlikely events causes them to pass each other by. In a flash, eight years go by, Lu Jinnian manages to work his way up to a prominent position in show business and prepares to confess his feelings to Qiao Anhao on her birthday, but thanks to a misunderstanding, he fails. Five years later, Han Ruchu got Lu Jinnian to play the role of Xu Jiamu, at the same time breaking to him the news that he was to be married to Qiao Anhao, in an attempt to salvage the family business. The two secretly mutual lovers are reunited once more but start to play the role of a fake unmarried couple. However, due to their prior misunderstandings, the two share a frosty relationship. Until she and Lu Jinnian reveal their true feelings, to repair their relationship. Because of the two's misunderstandings time after time and obstruction by others, a rift between the two is created until at last, Qiao Anhao learns the truth...

the plot seems to be quite unique. I might give it a go :]

But, between you and me, I don't want to go in stereotypes, but I hope it'll be enjoyable til the end. I mean, I've never read any Chinese manga (just one that I didn't finish) but if it's the same as Korean ones (a little like in their dramas), where the plot is SUPER interesting, but gets quite boring at some point, not to mention the complete change of the characters personality...then I'll just be gutted

Anw, I hope I'm wrong! I'll look into it today and let you know what I think.

But... Hey.... We still need to talk ABOUT...

SPOILER ALERT!

This....

tumblr_omkiaf9vDC1slq9g6o1_500.jpg

And this...

kiminonawa_boxoffice-1200x675.jpg?width=960

Forget it. Aside from the hot ikemen in the Chinese anime I told you about...there is nothing awesome.

He is just well drawn, the voice is horrible and I can't get used to how Chinese sounds in anime. Ngh.

Just, no. And each episode's length is just 10-11 minutes, including the opening and ending.. -_-

Oh godddddddd. You had to start that, didn't you!

I am all excited about Hak and all, I saw his reaction which was as you said, Hak-like XD

But right now I am hyped over Taki-kun from Kimi no Na wa. XDDDD

Did you notice that Taki-kun is really good at drawing. o v o

There is a littel inside mini pocked in my sleeping shorts i bought ...

*wisper* i Think its meant for condoms ;) ....

:rolleyes:

you made me laugh x) !

So the anime is a disappointment huh .... I'll still watch the first episode and confirm what you said.

About Hak...I just can't wait for the next chapters man !

And *imitating Mitsuha's voice* Taki-kun....what can I say, I think, I feel in love x).

He not only draws well, but he has this sensitivity in him that I love. And....what is going on with the sexy voices these days x) ? The OST is magical ! I watched it a second time to show one of my friend - who claims not to be a romantic nor sensitive about anything - and guess what ? You remember that scene when Mitsuha looks at her hand to remember his name, and we read "I love you" ? My friend just went "AWWW" and looked at me as if he was going to cry x) ...

Finally, the ending is perfect ! This is new to me actually. I'm never 100% satisfied with Japanese animations ending, but this one kept my mind fuzzy even after watching the end credits.

..Man. I am not into romance. I haven't watched anything romantic for years..over 8 or so?

I can't stand it. When I watch shoujo/read shoujo, it is just because the dude is awesome - his personality, look or his voice. That's the only reason I still go into section 'shoujo'.

But. That movie. ...It's a masterpiece.

They managed for 2 hours to blow one's mind, seriously.

I love that scene when Mitsuha yelled, "Make me a hot Tokyo boy in my next life!!!" and next moment, they show Taki-kun waking up LOL.

Oh, dude. I loved the thread he kept around his wrist. It looked so cute.

Right, the hand moment. Damn I swear. When the pen dropped and she didn't manage to write her name..I was 'RIGHT. FUCK IT.'

Then he kept repeating her name over and over until it disappeared from his memory - which saddened me big time but still reassured myself with what he wrote on her hand - supposedly his name.

Once they showed he wrote "Suki da" ........I was like, "You moron D; -about to cry 'coz it was fucking brilliant yet she also forgot his name-"

Basically, that anime deserves an Oscar.

Omg

...what can I say ?

What on earth can I add to your comment ?

I'm the same as you, for shoujo mangas. Not into uber romantic stuff.

But this film isn't only pure idiotic romance. Both characters are sweet and funny. The difference in their environment and background is so nicely shown.

Hahaha yea Taki kun can be super cute keeping that thread on his wrist but he also has his naughty moments when he is just grabbing her boobs so casually early in the morning x) .. And the little sister ...Even she is perfect in this film !

And I think I felt exactly like you said when the pen dropped (even the pretty music in the background stopped). I was so gutted D: ! And then all the building up tension until when we see Mitsuha standing in front of her father >.