Another creeper

creems

As I thought it'd be weird to start replying to the forum posts before posting something here so here I am. Nice to meet you! I'm woman married in every way but in paper, with a knack to participate in craploads of activies. (all from fandom fests to pure politics)

IDK what else to tell... Don't watch much anime but read manga and novels instead. Have JLPT N3 -skills.

All-time favorites:

Novel: Gankutsuou

Manga: Chromartie High School, Itazura na KISS, Nabari no Ou, Honto Yajuu.

OTP: Naruto/Sasuke (NARUTO), Larsa/Penelo (Final Fantasy XII), Raleigh/Mako (Pacific Rim), Bond/Q (James Bond), Merlin/Arthur (Merlin), Axel/Roxas (Kingdom Hearts), Kazuki/Soushi (Soukyuu no Fafner), Mickey/Ian (Shameless), Mulder/Scully (The X-Files)

I love various of things, like you can see here but those certainly aren't the only things, just things that I can never stop liking~.

Hope to have fun here. :Nice-to-meet-you:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Caru

• Kokuran

• ForbiddenOath

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Enjoy your time here~

Hello Creems. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

As I thought it'd be weird to start replying to the forum posts before posting something here so here I am. Nice to meet you! I'm woman married in every way but in paper, with a knack to participate in craploads of activies. (all from fandom fests to pure politics)

IDK what else to tell... Don't watch much anime but read manga and novels instead. Have JLPT N3 -skills.

All-time favorites:

Novel: Gankutsuou

Manga: Chromartie High School, Itazura na KISS, Nabari no Ou, Honto Yajuu.

OTP: Naruto/Sasuke (NARUTO), Larsa/Penelo (Final Fantasy XII), Raleigh/Mako (Pacific Rim), Bond/Q (James Bond), Merlin/Arthur (Merlin), Axel/Roxas (Kingdom Hearts), Kazuki/Soushi (Soukyuu no Fafner), Mickey/Ian (Shameless), Mulder/Scully (The X-Files)

I love various of things, like you can see here but those certainly aren't the only things, just things that I can never stop liking~.

Hope to have fun here. :Nice-to-meet-you:

Welcome to YO. Nice to meet you, please enjoy your stay. ~Maya

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe

Hello

and Welcome to the forum.

Wish you a great time and lots of fun here. :)

Welcome to YO

. Your thread title caught my attention and I'm glad I found another creeper friend. =) Hope you will have tons of fun on here if not right away then eventually. Need anything just give a shout out to the right section and I'm sure we're more than happy to try to assit in any way we can. :cuteonion41:

Hi Creems,

I did that before lol. I was ignorant in forums hehe :)

Anyway, welcome to YO. Have fun and make sure to maximize everything here :3