Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Giving a soft chuckle the young trap began his way down to the ground floor. He never could remember a time where he had felt so hungry in his life. Sure he hadn't moved much, but he couldn't really argue with what he needed. Dylani was sure that this last meal will settle him until tomorrow. Once in the kitchen he moved to the fridge to check their freezer.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Ryou followed his lover down the stairs and to the kitchen. And as his lover checked the freezer for the pizza, Ryou went to the stove to turn it on and set it up for the pizza. He had cooked it a few times before, so he roughly remembered the temperature to set the stove at and how long to cook the pizza for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pulling himself up the young trap gave a some smile before placing the frozen meal on the counter top. " I found it. I think this has fou cheeses,but I can't be sure.How long do we need to cook this?" Dylani then sat himself on an empty chair. He seemed to look much more relaxed,even tired. He had himself resting his cheek in his hand.

As soon as the stove was set, and a pizza pan was put on the counter, Dylani placed the pizza itself on the counter. Ryou un rlwrapped the pizza and put it in the pan before placing it im the stove and setting the timer. "30 minutes should be good."

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

"Half an hour...All right. Hm..." Breathing a soft sigh Dylani leaned himself forward and closed his eyes. Delicate finger tips drew over the hard surface as his legs swung under him."It's nights like these that you have to look back and wonder how you got to where you are..."

Ryou leaned back against the counter as they now waited for the pizza to cook. He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to the side. With a small smile he nodded. "Trust me, I ask myself that all the time. How did I end up from such a playboy in high school who could care less about my grades, to being a uni student who only wanted what was best, to some branch employee only to end up becoming a manager." He looked back at Dylani with a smile. "How some workaholic ended up with the best damn boyfriend ever and ended up living with him." There was no hint of a joke in the eyes of the older male, in fact, there was nothing but honest love for the other in them.

Dylani could feel his cheeks heat up the more his older lover spoke." I'm glad that I could do something good for you dear. To be honest with you, I never tgought I'd be able to get into college. I'd never thought I'd be doing so well in my classes. And I never thought...that I'd be able to have someone like you in my life. I feel so lucky to have you...I really do." Sniffing softly the blonde trap rubbed into his eyes before speaking again." It's a a true honor..."

Ryou let out a small chuckle as he listened to his smaller lover. As he noticed the other wipe away at his eyes, Ryou stepped away from the counter and came to kneel in front of him. Ryou placed his hand on Dylani's knees before speaking. "Your a hard working person, Dylani. People like you get things through hard work and determination. They live lives full of emotions, able to experience everything. It's people like you I'd rather live my life around." He rose slightly to kiss the other on the forehead. "It's a pleasure to us both, isn't it?" Then he let out another laugh.

Weakly chuckling Dylani gave a nod before wiping his eyes free his tears." I would think so. I at least know at some point my hard work would pay off. It has with you,and I know I could push further because of you." Sniffing softly the blonde slightly pulled his older lover into his arms and hugged him. At that moment he needed to just hug someone. And since Ryou was so close, he would be the one to pull in."Hm..."

Ryou's smile grew in place as the other spoke about his hard work. And when he wiped away his tears, Ryou had thought that would be all he needed to say. Instead, Dylani had wrapped his arms around Ryou and pulled him close for a hug. Ryou smiled as the other fell in content silence against the hug and he hugged back. Wrapping his arms around Dylani's waist and resting his head against the others stomach.

After a few moments the blonde slowly pulled away, rubbing softly into her arm." Hm, seems like the snow is slowing down." He mentioned as he glanced out of the window."I'm sure that all of that snow is going to take days trying to move all of that snow. Do you think I can help you move it."

The hug ended a little sooner then he was hoping it to. But he wouldn't complain too much about it. At Dylani's words, Ryou too looked out the window. As soon as he had the chance, he most likely will end up going to the hospital to get his head checked. But tomorrow morning, the snow should be done. But at his lovers next words, Ryou turned back to face him. "Hmm? Ah, don't worry about that. The apartment complex has a maintenance team who takes care of that stuff."

"I guess I shouldn't have to. But I wouldn't think I could even go anywhere if the rest of the city isn't clear. I guess I'll really be stuck inside for a week." He gave a soft smile to his lover before breathing a sigh."But at least I can be with you throughout the time though. That's the best part about it."

"The roads should hopefully be clear, the subways are a different story." Ryou looked away from the window into the smiling face of his lover as he spoke. Ryou rose slightly and kissed his lovers chin before adding himself, "that better be the best part." He laughed when he pulled away and then grabbed one of Dylani's hands. "Will you come with me to the hospital when the roads clear up?"

"Of course I will go with you." Dylani came close to kiss into his cheek once more."I think they would love to see you. I could make a few care packages for them as they recover. The sentiment would be very nice to consider if asked me." Chuckling softly the small trap then pulled away to check on the oven.

Ryou smiled. "I think they would like that too." Leave it to his lover to come up with the best way they could express their sentiments for the two others that ended up in a worse situation then he had. If the two were okay, then one of Dylani's care packages would surely make them feel better. He smiled when his lover kissed his cheek before standing up to check on the oven.

Letting a soft sigh pass his lips Dylani went back to his resting position. His hand kept his head up as he closed his eyes. The trap seemed to go silent after that, a loss in his own thoughts."I really do hope that those men are all right. This storm has done so much... Who really knows what pain they must be going through. It's the least we could really do...

When Dylani came back to sit and wait for the oven, RYou did the same. They talked, which helped time pass, and when it was finally thirty minutes, the pizza was done. Ryou got up and went to the oven. He pulled out his oven mitts and pulled out the pan, resting it on the top. Then he grabbed the plates from the top cabinet and placed them next to the pizza. He smiled back at his lover. "Pizza's ready, babe." He winked back at Dylani before grabbing the pizza cutter from one of the drawers.

Pulling his head up the trap let out a soft yawn before getting out of his chair. I wasn't long for him to grab two glasses and setting them down on the table."Mmph,anything you want to drink Ryou? I'm not sure what to have but I'm sure I'll think of something."

Ryou was slicing the pizza when Dylani reached and grabbed two glasses for them. He looked over his shoulder as the other asked about something to drink. "Ah, do we still have beer left? I'll have a glass of that if we do." He turned back to the pizza and placed a slice in each of their plates. "God knows I need one." He laughed to himself.

Giving a quick nod the trap checked the fridge, placing a can of beer on the tabletop as soon as he found it." Got it." Dylani then grabbed a can of cola for himself before closing the fridge door."Mmph,this looks great. I can't wait to dig in,but I think I'll wait. Don't think it would be the best to burn the roof of my mouth with hot cheese."

Ryou brought the plates to the table and took a seat. He grasped the beer can and opened it, taking a swig of the cold liquid. "Ma~an, nothing better then having a good hard drink from time to time." He watched as the other sat down at the table but mentioned waiting to eat it. He chuckled. "No, i dont believe that would feel very good."

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Dylani couldn't help but to chuckle when Ryou took a gulp of his beer. It was rather cute to see him relaxing a bit. It was moments like this that he truly missed being together.After a few minutes the trap picked up his slice and took a bite." This is really good."he said in between bites."Mmph..."

Ryou set down his beer when Dylani picked up his pizza and took a bite. He smiled when the other enjoyed his bite. "I'm glad you like it. It was a new brand that I thought we could try." He took a bite of his own slice. "your right, it really is good." He took another bite right after he swallowed his first and then took a sip of his beer. He'd miss having nights like this. And he just couldn't wait until they could have more.

"It really is pretty good." He said with a head gulp."Mmph...I'm not even sure if I can stop at just two slices at this rate. It's just that good." To prove his point Dylani grabbed two more slices and went back to eating. He didn't figure that he was that hungry, but he couldn't help himself then.