Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Ryou felt Dykani reach up behind him and tug gently at his hair. He had to admit, he engaged the slight pain it caused. But he would never say anything about it. Unless Dylani already knew about it. He let a soft moan escape his throat and into the kiss. Ryou let his tongue roam over the roof of his lovers mouth before returning to his tongue. But soon the desire to breath overpowered the both of them and he pulled away gasping for air a licking across his lips at the strand of saliva that fell once more on his chin.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Dylani panted gently when they finally pulled away for air. The string of saliva running down both their chins caused his cheeks to heat up even more. Pulling head away from the back of his lover's head and looked down."S-Sorry...I just had to hold on to something..."

Ryou chuckled and licked his lips. He ran his thumb over Dylani's chin, wiping off the strand of saliva on his own. Then he winked. "Don't worry about it. In fact....it felt good." He knew he wasn't going to say anything before. But the look in his lovers eyes made him want to tell him he was okay with him pulling on his hair.

With a soft huff Dylani relaxed slightly before leaning against him. He didn't like to make his lover uncomfortable. The trap always seemed to set someone off with how he looked. It was assuring that Ryou was all right. Sighing softly he curled up against Ryou's chest." Ryou,this is a random thing to bring up, but I'm thinking of growing out my hair." Dylani's hair was already covering most of her hair, but he had been wanting to make it longer." Would you think I'd good with longer hair? I haven't grew it out since my freshmen year in high school."

Ryou held Dylani close when he collapsed against his chest. They had fallen silent for a very quick moment before the other was asking him another question. Longer hair? His hair was already long enough. But Ryou wasn't going to say anything against it. "I think you'll look good no matter what you do. But personally, I like the length of your hair now." He ran his fingers through the others hair then. When he came to the end of a strand of hair, he held it between his thumb and forefinger. He leaned down and kissed it with a smile. "But if you wish to grow it longer, I won't say anything against it."

Dylani couldn't help but to blush when Ryou kissed the ends of his hair. He was slightly torn about what to do then. He would figure that his older lover wouldn't mind running through a bit more length. But he didn't really go against the idea. With a sigh he brushed some hair behind his ear before closing his eyes." I'll figure it out. I thought you would like to run through a bit more length. Mmph..."

Ryou chuckled at the blush of his lover from his actions. He pulled his head away but still held on to the strand gently. Then he ran his fingers through once more before his lover tucked his hair behind his ear. "It's not my decision to choose to grow it out or not. As your lover though, it's my job to love it no matter what length it is." He kiss Dylani's temple when he finished his small speech.

"You're very sweet you know?" Dylani gently sighed as he opened his eyes once more.Looking outside of the windows at that moment he could see the snow falling still, heavier than before.It would be some time for the storm to completely stop. He was wondering what they could do next."Ryou...if you could do anything right now,what would you like to do?"

"Only to you, my love." He chuckled before kissing Dylani's temple again. The other turned his head to look out the window. And Ryou was content with just sitting there in silence as he played with the soft strands of hair of his lover. A smile crossed his lips and had remained there until Dylani's next question had him almost choking. He cleared his throat just as he stopped moving his fingers through Dylani's hair. "Ah, well....um..." It was already bad enough he could come off as a horn dog. But he didn't want to constantly force his lover into those things. So he always tried to do what the other wanted to do and not the other way around. "I'm fine with what ever you want to do."

"Hm..." Dylani slightly stretched out his back before turning towards Ryou once more."We haven't really...laid together for some time." He slowly pulled himself up, looking over his older lover with flushed cheeks." We could always head upstairs...I'm sure that the two of us could use that embrace..."

Ryou watched Dylani silently, noticing the slight awkwardness of his movements. Soon, Ryou was widening his eyes as Dylani mentioned, in a mumble, how they hadn't laid together at all in a while. 'We could always head upstairs...' Those were the last words he heard before his brain nearly switched off. With no hesitation, Ryou stood up, then leaned forward. Dylani was in the perfect position for Ryou to rest his shoulder against his stomach and lift him up and over his shoulder. "Well, I say we go then."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dylani could only let out a high pitched squeak when his older lover placed him over his shoulder. If his face wasn't red before,it certainly was then. Covering his face with his hands the blonde attempted to speak." O-Okay, let's get going." Dylani always felt very shy when Ryou like this.He always forgot how strong his older lover could be.

Ryou laughed at the other's sudden squeak, but he did nothing to put his lover down. He continued to the bedroom and only when he entered the room and crossed the space towards the bed, did he gently lay Dylani down. He instantly crawled beside him and pulled him close against his chest.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Being laid down softly on their bed Dylani couldn't help but to utter another small squeak. What could he really do at that moment? Ryou just knew how to coax those noises from him. When being pulled against his chest the blonde trap looked up towards him and squeaked again." W-Well then..."

Ryou smiled at the squeak he received from the other as he was laid down. And when they had settled next to each other, Ryou let out a small chuckle at his lover's quiet voice. "Well." He answered back in a low soft voice himself. He ran his fingers through Dylani's hair from the back of his head.

Breathing a gentle sigh Dylani found himself nuzzling into Ryou's shoulder.Such a soft,and warm feeling. His older lover was alway so sweet with these things. It was always comforting. Looking over him Dylani squeezed him before speaking." This is pretty nice."

Ryou took in the scent of his lover as he lowered his nose against his head as they hugged. The sweet scent of the other made him relax and leave all the stress in the world behind him. And it was only this person who could do that to him. He felt Dylani hug him slightly tighter before he looked and mumbled. "Pretty nice. Id say this is amazing. I didnt realize what exactly ive been missing while i work. And now i really want to open up that restaurant."

Breathing a soft sigh Dylani gave a nod before speaking again." I would see why." he admitted." You wouldn't have to travel far. You would be able to set your own hours.And...I would be able to work with you...We would be able to lay together at night, just like this...I want to help you with this dream."Each word coming from him brimmed with a new hope,a great intent to help.He only wanted to keep Ryou happy,to have his best.The young trap would do anything to do just that.

"No more irregular hours." He chuckled as he kissed Dylani's head. "Waking up in the morning and opening the restaurant. Closing in the evening, to have dinner with you. Then we go to bed later at night, and we sleep together just like this. I just cant wait." He rubbed his thumb pad over Dylani's skin of his arm.

"I can't wait either..." Closing his eyes the blonde trap simply let his older lover brush against his arms.It was always so comforting to just lay together, letting the touch of Ryou's hands caress his skin. After a moment, he wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled into him."I love Ryou...I couldn't ask for anyone else..."

Ryou clearly felt like he was on cloud 9. His long time dream of opening a restaurant was starting to work its way through and he had a lover who wanted to support him and help him the entire way. He continued to brush his fingers over his skin, even when Dylani wrapped his arms around Ryou. The three words he always loved to hear was spoken and Ryou kissed the other's head once more. "I love you too. Amd im glad i found you."

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

After a moment Dylani leaned in close to kiss his older lover's cheek."It's getting pretty late." he softly yawned before rubbing his eyes."We should get some dinner in. Not sure what to make though. Have any ideas on what to have?"

Ryou smiled when the other lifted his head and kissed Ryou on the cheek. Ryou did the same just as the other spoke out. "Hmm, what about pizza? I might have a frozen one we can cook." He continued to kiss Dylani after kissing his cheek. His temple, forehead, eyebrow, nose, chin, then his lips in a quick, but sweet kiss.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Stretching out his back the young trap breathed a gentle sigh before replying."I wouldn't mind that at all. I've been in the mood for a lot melted cheese for awhile." It wasn't long for Dylani to rise from the bed and stretch himself even more. The young trap liked to stretched himself whenever he could. It made his body seem more flexible, at least to him at least. Looking back to Ryou he gave a soft smile before beckoning his older lover to following.

Ryou nodded his head as the other hoped to have the pizza in the freezer. He let Dylani sit up and stretch, watching his back arch and curve in all the places he loved. Ryou sat up as soon as Dylani beckoned him to follow and he grinned at the other before kissing his shoulder over the cloth covering it. "What are we waiting for, lets go."