Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Like he thought, Dylani commented on his joke from earlier. All though he did very much like the sound of having him as a teddy bear, he wouldn't actually tell him that. They laid their in silence for a moment as Dylani wrapped his arms around Ryou's neck. He pulled him tighter to his chest, then heard his muffled voice. "Warmer? Am I really." He thought for a moment to himself and grinned as he spoke. "Yeah, that probably explains a lot." He let out another small laugh, once again cauing Dylani to bounce aaginst him. He didn't think he was that warm, in fact he thought his body heat was a lot cooler. He guessed wrong in the long run.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Moving his gear after a moment Dylani found himself resting his chin on Ryou's shoulder. His cheeks were a little red from the realization of him not wearing pants then." Um... I guess we missed a bit of the episode huh? I'm thinking we can move on to something else. Just not sure what to do next thought.." He found himself hiding in his older lover's neck, nuzzling himself into it as a means to keep warm.

Ryou loosened his grip when he felt Dylani move against him. Soon enough the younger male was resting his chin on Ryou's shoulder. He nuzzled his face into Dylani's shoulder before the other commented on missing the episode. He let out a chuckle as the other rested his face this time on Ryou's shoulder. He looked at the television, noticing that a whole new episode was starting. "Well, we can certainly go back to watching the show. But there's something I need to do before that." RYou may have been able to please his lover. But unfortunately he was still suffering with a tightness in his pants. Ryou would go to the bathroom and take care of it himself before continuing to watch t.v. with Dylani. Or doing whatever it was he wanted to do.

When hearing that Ryoy needed to move Dylani pulled himself up from the couch and stretched out,quickly pulling up his pants." Okay. Um... I'll be here when you get back. Sorry if I got you too excited." He could feel himself blush before sitting down. He had a feeling that he had gotten to his older lover,again.

Ryou let his grip go when Dylani sat up again. He watched as the younger pulled his pants back on quick. He sat up himself after, placing a kiss on Dylani's head. He let out a chuckle himself as he stood up off the couch. "Don't apologize. You should feel happy that you alone can excite me." With a grin and wink, Ryou left the room and headed for the bathroom. When he got in and closed the door behind him. Leaning against it he groaned, looking down at the very obvious bulge in his pants. After ten minutes in the bathroom, RYou returned to the couch and sat down next to Dylani. He instantly began rubbing his fingers through his hair again.

Dylani felt a his cheeks heat up when Ryou came back and started to play with his hair. He could never really grasp why his older lover played with his hair. It wasn't too soft to him,or growing too long. Sure it has the tendency to fall over his eyes whenever he pulled his head forward. But he did not mind such hands running through it. It felt good to have his hair being played with. After a moment the blonde trap turned over to him and nuzzles into him." Want me to get lunch started? It's a little past noon now."

Ryou felt the other relax against his touch. He even noticed a slight tinge of pink as he did so. He turned back to the t.v. with a smile on his lips. After a moment he felt the other nuzzle against him. Ryou gladly took in the warmth of his lover against him. But then Dylani asked him about lunch. Was it all ready that time? He looked at the clock on the wall. Yeah, guess it was that time. Ryou lowered himself and kissed his lover's head. He answered the other in a soft low voice. "You can prepare it whenever you want, love" he kissed his head once more before turning back to the t.v.

Thinking for a moment the blonde trap quickly removed himself from the couch and slightly smiled." Then I think I should get started. I'm thinking a reeaaaallly bulky sandwich,a sandwich that you have to cut into in order to get it all." Chuckling to himself Dylani moved out of the way to get to work. With his slight background in hospitality he wanted to make it a mind set to keep anyone he came across satisfied with a good meal. With his older lover doing a lot of cooking,the trap did not have much of a chance to do just that. Humming to himself Dylani moved about the kitchen to grab what he needed.

Ryou watched happily as Dylani jumped off the couch in excitement and announced just what type of lunch he was going to make. "I can just see it all ready." Dylani then left to go to the kitchen, he was in an excellent mood. Loving the fact he was finally able to make something for his lover. Ryou sat on the couch for a moment before he too got up and walked towards the kitchen. He leaned on the open door frame to the room and let the younger male know he was stepping to the bathroom for a moment to check his head dressing and make nothing was wrong with his injury. After Dyalni gave him his answer Ryou left for the bathroom, already undressing his wound to check it in the mirror when he got there.

Glancing back to the bathroom Dylani could only worry. He knew that Ryou had cone out of that accident rather well, but something inside of the trap told him that he might still be in pain. It was a feeling that he couldn't shake easily,and he knew that he had to." Just have to focus on this..." He told himself." You know that he will be fine." Breathing a silent sigh Dylani grabbed the mayonnaise and began to spread it on the foot long piece of bread. Once he had enough he began topping the flat surface with all kinds of meats.

The bleeding had substantially stopped and he didn't think he would be needing the bandage anymore. But he would definitely need to be careful and not hit it. Perhaps he should still wrap it up when he sleeps. Just in case he ended up rubbing the wound against the pillow and aggravated it into opening again. He would also have to make sure he went to the hospital once he got a chance. The wound looked fine to him. But that didn't mean it was okay in the eyes of a doctor. He tossed out the bandage,w ashed his hands and just before leaving the room took one last look at the wound. He didn't even dare touch, just feeling how sore the spot was when he unraveled the bandage was enough to figure that out. He returned to the kitchen to find Dylani throwing meats upon the bread. He walked over to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. "Mmm, don't mind me." He said with a smile on his face.

Glancing back to Ryou Dylani almost dropped a piece of turkey when his older lover wrapping around him." Oh goodness... I was wondering if you were all right. I really do hope that your wounds are healing. Maybe... I can do something to freshen up your bandages. Not until they breath for a bite of course." Setting the meats down he rubbed into his chin glancing back to Ryou once more." What are your thoughts on the cheeses? I could melt it with a small torch I got from Collie. I've always loved melted cheese. It's great for sandwiches like this."

Ryou laughed at he small surprise he gave his lover, making him almost drop a slice of meat. "It looks like it's healing the way it should, but I'll still have to get it checked." He kissed the younger male when he offered to re-wrap his wound again. "Ah, that would help a lot." Ryou was a pretty capable man, but when it came to dressing a head wound, he didn't have the best of confidence. He felt Dylani rub against his chin for a moment before looking up at him and asking about the cheese. He was right, melted cheese on sandwiches did taste the best. "Sure! I think we should thank Collie for giving you the torch." He let out a chuckle as he let the other to, not first before placing another kiss on his head, so he could get the torch.

Chuckling softly The trap got to his knees and looked over the cabinets before him for his small torch." I know. I sent a little something for him in the mail. It's the least I could do for such a gift." Inch the torch was found Dylani popped back up and attempted to test it. The little torch lit instantly,keeping a contain blue flame inches from its opening." Mm,would be only the second nod time since I've used this." Once enough cheese covered the bread the trap brought the flame close to melt it. He seemed to have an easy time using the torch,for he was done in under a minute."

Ryou smiled and watched the other dig through the cabinets for the torch. He was pretty sure he was regressing back to the days of watching him walk away at the cafe. WHen Dylani rose again with the torch, Ryou made it so the other wouldn't have known he was watching him so closely. Then he watched at his lover perfectly performed his lunch spectacular with the torch. He himself had never used a torch, though he'd seen it done several times before. "Only your second time? And your already this good?" Ryou smiled happily at his younger lover. He'd have to watch him cook more often. He liked this time with the other a lot.

"My classes do help me a bit. This is the first torch I've ever owned. I've actually had a couple years of practice." Turning off his torch Dylani then proceeded to add in lettuce. He was really beginning to get into making the food: anything to fill him and Ryoy would be welcoming. Looking over the sandwich he talked his foot slightly before speaking again." Anything you want to add Ryou? We're almost done."

Ryou watched the other closely as he made the sandwhiches. "Well, keep it up. It's certainly working out for you." Ryou was glad to see the other happy about using the torch. He hoped to continue seeing him like this. Soon enough the cheese was melted and the other was asking what else to add. "Hmm, do we have pickles?" Ryou asked as he pulled open the fridge door. He looked for two minutes before he found a jar of pickles behind a whole bunch of other stuff. "Found it." He returned to the counter and placed the jar in front of Dylani. Then Ryou returned to his previous position and wrapped his arms around the other's waist.

Dylani couldn't help but to chuckle when Ryou wrapped around his waist right after he got his pickles. It was always cute to see his older lover was so drawn to him. There was always something about it that made his heart pound a little harder. It gave him some sense that he was really wanted. Placing on the pockets the trap then grabbed for a couple bits of onions." It's coming along." He said softly." Does it need anything else?"

Ryou happily watched as Dylani placed the pickles on his sandwich and even put onions on his own. Although other vegetables would have been nice to have on the sandwiches, Ryou nor Dylani hadnt yet done another shopping for food. They would have to this week though. Ryou looked at the counter once more to see if there was anything else he wanted to add to his sandwich. "Hmmm, i dont think so. Looks good to me." And although his sandwhich was in fact done. He still didnt move from his position.

"Same for me. Grab whatever drinks or snacks as you like. I'm in the mood for some chips and sweet lemonade. Mm..." Just the thought of his meal caused his cheeks to heat up. The sweet taste on his tongue would be the greatest to have at the moment. He couldn't really wait. Looking up to Ryou had chuckled softly before turning around to face him." Now,what about you?"

Ryou smiled as the other finished his own sandwich. He pulled away for a moment to dig into the fridge once more. Dylani always made sure there was a container of his sweet lemonade in the fridge at all times. Ryou pulled it out of the fridge and pulled out a can of iced tea Ryou normally like to drink as well. "Chips sound good to me too." He placed the drinks on the counter before reaching up for a glass. He then placed that down on the counter so Dylani could pour what he wanted into the glass. He then went into the cupboard to grab a bag of chips. He wasn't one to eat out of a bag of chips, so he emptied his portions into plates or napkins and ate them that way. Like now, he poured his portion of chips into his plate along with his sandwich and placed the bag near Dylani's own plate. "Just looking at the food is making me hungry." He let out a small laugh.

Smiling softly,the trap pulled himself a chair. With the glass in his hand he easily poured himself a drink and took a drink." Hm... It doesn't matter what time it is. Good lemonade can be drank anytime of year." Dylani's legs were slightly swinging as he grabbed himself his share of the chips. He was hungry and wasn't really sure if he could wait anymore. Taking a large bite of his sandwich his cheeks puffed themselves filled with food.

Ryou laughed as Dylani grabbed himself a chair, poured his lemonade and took a bite of his sandwich. When the other had taken a sip of his lemonade and announced how good it was, Ryou rested his hand on his shoulder. "I'm glad you like it so much to drink it whenever." He looked out one of the windows, seeing the snow still fell. "Even when there's a blizzard happening outside." He laughed before he himself took a bite out of his own sandwich. He smiled down at the other as he swung his legs in his chair. "Delicious." Dylani's sandwiches were now Ryou's favorite food.

Dylani gulped down a piece of his sandwich and smiled softly." Well I'm glad you like it. You seem to do so much,that I felt like you deserve a bit more... I have to make sure that you're taken care of." He went back to eating after that. He truly die worry for Ryou. It was just how he was. What kind of person could he be if he didn't worry for those he cared about?

Ryou had taken a bite of his sandwich when Dylani spoke up. Had he been a squirrel that's he would look just like one right now. He swallowed when the other told him how he wanted to do something more for the other. Ryou and leaned forward, placing a kiss on Dylani's cheek as he took a bite of his own sandwich. "I'm glad your beside me now. I don't know how I've lived my life without you." He went back to eating his own sandwich. The man was just barely getting by before the other came to live with him. He'd barely eat and barely slept. Sometimes he would pass out right on the couch and only have time to change his suit before going back to work again. Now he was actually able to eat proper food. And he made sure he fell asleep on the bed. He tried not to make his younger lover worry about him so much.