Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Giving a gentle bid Dylani settled back against his older lover and kisses his cheek." Yep,I'll be fine. You can take from my bowl if you like. I do want to share." It was a rare occurrence for the pair to spend such time like this. The two of them so close, simply enjoying each other's company. Moments like that were rare to come by. And those moments were never wasted. As they watched together their hands touched as they were attempting to dig into the large bowl at the same time. A subtle blush spread across his cheeks at that point before he pulled his hand again." Sorry about that. I didn't know that you were grabbing there."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Ryou smiled at his lover as he announced that ws settled. He offered the older man the bowl of popcorn as they watched the show. he smiled more when the younger placed a kiss on his cheek. He started running his fingers through Dylani's hair. They were about half way through the show when he reached into the bowl at the same time as Dylani, bumping their hands. Dylani pulled his hand away, embarrassed. Ryou grinned and reached for his hand, pulling it back to him. He kissed his hand, each finger, his palm. Then he began licking them, each finger, before taking his index finger and sucking on it. The entire time he watched Dylani, his eyes narrowed and serious. He liked watching Dylani's expressions.

"...!" The blush ghosting his cheeks were soon spreading,darkening his pale skin as his hand was being pull back towards Ryou. Each kiss against his fingers lingered even after his older lover's lips left his skin. When he started licking,it took all that he had not to shudder from every pass of his tongue. He would try to say something,but all that let his lips was a weak squeak. Once Ryou was sucking on his index finger the blonde coaxed a few words from his lips." M-Mmph... I hate being so sensitive... You always seem to make me blush..."

Ryou chuckled from Dylani's words. He rubbed his thumb over Dylani's skin and continued to run his other hand through his hair. "With you being so sensitive, our time together ends up being a lot more fun." He sucked on his finger again, glancing at his lover through narrowed and lustful eyes. "Don't you think." He liked to make the other blush. The red of his cheeks showing more through the pale of his skin. He continued to watch Dylani's expressions, completely ignoring that they were supposed to be watching a show. Which at this point was on a commercial break.

Dylani wasn't sure how to answer his older lover. To him,just how easily he could blush was just so cumbersome. He didn't exactly liked being teased in such a way. It got him hurt in the past,leaving such sour memories. But with Ryou it seemed to be something he did mind. After a moment the blonde was able to find his voice again." I-I guess." He mumbled sheepishly. He could see the lust within his older lover's eyes. The longer he stared,the more it made his heart pound against his chest. He was like a lamb within the care of a wolf. Dylani was just that shy.

Ryou could quickly see the expressions of his lover change. His cheeks becoming more and more red. He chuckled at the other's timid voice and leaned forward, placing a kiss on the younger male. He remembered how Dylani told him about things he disliked from past relationships. So Ryou always made it so, where he did the same. He would slowly teach Dylani's body to get used to it. But there were some things he'd never dwell on. Even when Dylani told him, his facial muscles contorted into a very grim line. He wore a irritable mask for days when he thought about what they did to his now lover. They had no right to have memories of him. And if he ever found them wandering the streets, they could be assured that he would very much do something to them.

Dylani could feel a weak moan escape those coral stained lips when his older lover kissed him. Ever kiss from Ryou always made his body shudder,his legs weakening as if they were turning to jelly at that moment. There was something about him that made the blonde so weak,so willing to let those simple touches run over his porcelain skin. After a moment he slowly parted his lips as if to tell his older lover that he could come in. He did want to wrap around his tongue,to let him stroke over that wet muscle in his way of over taking him.

Ryou watched through half lidded eyes as he kissed his lover. The soft lips, and the silent moans he received making him always want more. His lover was good at giving him what he wanted without even saying anything. Like now, when Dylani parted his lips, granting access for Ryou. Ryou smiled in the kiss before he let his tongue dart into the wet canvas. He licked at the roof of his mouth and at his teeth before igniting a dance between their tongues. His hand remained in Dylani's hair as he continued to kiss him, the other snaking up to settle in the nap of his neck. Every sound coming from the other made Ryou want more. Sometimes he thought of himself as too selfish, thinking Dylani didn't like that part of him. But there was nothing he could about wanting everything and more from the male he loved with all his heart.

Dylani could feel himself give in the more heated their kiss had gotten. The dance of their tongues within his mouth,the trade of such heated breath only caused his small body to lean into that of his older lover. His arms wrapped loosely around his waist as a means of support. The skin under Ryou's palm heated slightly the longer he stroked at it. In a situation like this the young trap just wanted to submit. Anything to feel his older lover's touch on his skin.

Ryou continued his actions. His hand in the other's hair had stopped running his fingers through, but now held a clump of hair gently in his fist. His other hand now had his thumb rubbing across Dylani's skin. Ryou continued deepening the kiss as saliva slipped through their lips and down his chin. His breathing was starting to get heavy and soon he'd have to break for air. His tongue pushed at Dylani's tongue and licked at the roof of his mouth again. He felt the younger wrap his arms around his waist, a means of trying to support himself. Ryou began pushing against Dylani, causing his body to lean back against the sofa. He finally broke the kiss for air, panting and licking at the saliva on his chin. "Sorry, I don't think I can hold back anymore." His voice came out low and husky, his eyes still narrowed. He needed to feel more of his lover.

When being pushed against the cushions of the couch Dylani could only moan as Ryou pulled himself away from his lips. A single sliver of their saliva quickly connected snapped from them,most landing on his older lover's chin. He could tell that he couldn't hold himself back anymore. The half lidded eyes,the low drawl of his voice. It was enough to send a chill through his spine." I-I understand..." He said softly." You can go father...I won't stop you..."

Ryou licked his lips again at being granted to continue. He returned instantly to his lover's lips and kissed him hard. His hands cupping either side of his face. Dylani meant everything to Ryou, and there was no way he was going to sabotage their relationship. So almost everything more then this Ryou made sure to let Dylani know and wait for his approval. Ryou would probably end up with a lot of strain had the other said no. But so far that option hadn't happened. Ryou began pushing again, making Dylani lay back against the sofa. It was a decent size Sofe that was actually specially made for two people to fit side by side on it. It cost him an arm and leg to purchase, but he was glad he did. Ryou placed his hands flat on the couch, trapping Dylani between his arms.

Being pushed back against the cushions once more he gasped when their kiss became much more heated. Gripping on to the fabric he breathed a low moan he attempted to push with him. Their tongues kept to their twisted dance against each other as they pushed once more. After a moment he pushed himself away and panted softly." Ha...A-Ah!~"

The kiss continued on the entire time. Ryou even liked how his younger lover began pushing back. It sent chills down his spine. Unfortunately it didn't last, as the younger male broke the kiss, gasping for air. His red cheeks, the fast rise and fall of his chest. Ryou was going to go crazy. He leaned down, kissing the younger's neck instead. His hands starting to roam very slowly down the younger's body. He stopped at his waist, before sticking his thumb under the fabric of his pants and rubbing over the sweet spot of his hips. He continued this motion as he began sucking on the younger's neck instead of just kissing it.

"...!" Letting a soft gasp pass his lips the blonde turned his head as his older lover began kissing into his neck. For Dylani his neck was one of the most sensitive parts of his body. But if he thought about it,everything was sensitive on him. With Ryou kissing into his skin he was slowly dogging his nails into the cushions once more." A-Ah!~ Ryou...nn..." His gasped became more like moans when his older lover rubbed into a certain spot on his hips. The sucking on his skin was only making the blonde shudder." Ha..."

Ryou decided that with his other hand, he'd begin lifting Dylani's shirt up. He didn't take it off, but as he slowly traced his hand up his lover's body, he pushed the shirt up with it. Ryou stopped sucking on the other's neck and slowly moved down to his exposed chest. He kissed it in a few different places before moving down to his nipples and nipping them. His other hand had continued the rubbing motion until Dylani's chest was exposed. Once that was done, his hand now began pushing his hand back and underneath Dylani, rubbing over his butt before tugging his pants down. It all happened in one smooth motion and suddenly was longer wearing anything on his bottom half. Ryou stopped for a moment and looked up at his lover, licking his lips teasingly before returning to his nipples and sucking on them. Ryou loved to make a mess out of his lover.

At that point Dylani was close to loosing himself. As his shirt was being pulled up he knew exactly what Ryou was planning to do next. With the kisses on his chest it wasn't long for his spine to shoot up from the suckling of his rosy nubs. Holding on to the cushions he moved his hands to his older lover's back,weakly clutching on to his shirt with the swift removal of his pants." H-Ha...Ryou...Please,n-nn!~"

He felt the smaller hand of his lover wrap around him and clutch on to the shirt of his back. He smiled against his lover's chest, continuing to plaster kisses all over it. Very slowly, he began moving his way down Dylani's body. His tongue traced his skin down until he reached the naval area. He kissed it a few times before continuing his way down. He reached the base of Dylani's length, and while looking up at his lover, eyes full of lust, he began licking up from the base. He enjoyed the sounds that came out of his lover at that moment.

"M-Mmph... Why do you have to...go and m-make me this weak...?" Letting another moan pass through his lips Dylani turned his head as his older lover licked at his base. The more they went on the more his small body seemed to shudder against him. If he didn't know any better,he could've sworn that Ryou always loved to tease him.

"Ah, i can't help that. Your body just falls under the pleasure I give it." He continued to lick at the base of his length before he began licking the whole of it. He grazed his tongue up and down his length before snickering and grinning at his next action. After looking up at Dylani for a brief moment, Ryou lifted his head before lowering it again. This time his mouth swallowed Dylani and sucked at him. He would bob up and down at times, allowing his teeth to gently graze across his skin.

"Ngh...A-Ah!~" Dylani could feel his spine straighten up and rise to the soft teeth that were digging softly into his skin. Letting another moan pass through his lips he couldn't help but to shudder against him." I-I don't think I can hold myself any longer... It hurts too much..." With his body stiffening Dylani finally came in Ryou's mouth." I-I'm sorry..."

Ryou continued his actions. He could feel the other twitching inside his mouth and knew he wouldn't last much longer. To help him with his release, Ryou added more to his sucking and finally he felt the other come as soon as he cried out. Ryou kept his mouth around Dylani's member and swallowed everything. He rose back up, hovering over Dylani as he licked at the excess cum on his chin. He stared down at his lover, completely loving the sight of him. He wiped the hair that fell into the younger's face away from his eyes. His hair was always softer then normal. And at times Ryou found himself touching his hair more then anything else. "How do you feel?" Ryou hummed down to Dylani.

When being asked how he felt Dylani could only let out a soft sigh before shaking his head." I'm okay... Mmph... I really do wish I wasn't so sensitive. I don't last very long..." Closing his eyes he took the moment to calm himself. He wasn't sure why, but with Ryou running through ft his hair he felt much more calmer than before." I love it when you hold me... I feel much safer in your arms."

Ryou smiled down at as he listened to the soft voice of his lover. When Dylni mentioned that he loved it when Ryouheld him, then the older male lowered his body down and embraced Dylani as he laid on his side. He pulled Dylani against his chest and rested his face against Dylani's head. He kissed the younger male and held him tight against him. "I like it when your in my arms too." He kissed his lover again. "Your always really warm." He chuckled at his joke knowing that Dylani would speak up about having him in arms just for his body heat. His chuckle made Dylani bounce against him just a little bit before he calmed himself and rested there for a moment.

Looking over his older lover Dylani rolled his eyes before mumbling in his chest." You only want me for my body heat." He protested." Either that,or a really curvy teddy bear." Wrapping his arms around his neck he simply let the pair rest there for a moment. He was honest for what he said. Without being in Ryou's arms,he wasn't sure to would be worthy to touch. He felt assured of his lover's feelings by just listening to the low beat of his heart." You're warmer,you know..."