Kuroko no Basket: Saikou no Present Desu OVA

glesh

saikounopresentdesu.jpg

|| Kuroko no Basket: SAIKOU NO PRESENT DESU OVA ||

Other Names: Kuroko's Basketball: It's the Best Present || Kuroko no Basket 75.5 || 黒子のバスケ ~最高のプレゼントです

Genre: Action || School || Shounen || Special || Sports

Aired Date: Dec. 24, 2015

Summary: A few weeks after the Winter Cup, the five players of the Generation of Miracles as well as Kuroko have settled back into everyday life. But an invitation from Momoi arrives, proposing that the former Teikō Junior High players gather once again and play a game. Kuroko happily accepts the unexpected invitation. But Kagami is bothered when he learns about the game, because on that day, the Seirin High team were planning a birthday party for Kuroko! However, Kagami tells Kuroko that the birthday party won't be until the evening, which makes him glad. So on January 31st, Kuroko's best day begins!

|| Download Link ||

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I had so much feels while watching this special! Like, as soon as I get up from bed and just had a random scan on my facebook, then saw a picture about Kuroko; later i found out that it was in this anime. Oh gosh, until now i seem can't help but have overflown with feels, i literally cried while watching this! It's a bit hard to explain, even though it shows about "friendship" that have like a saying goes 'enemies of yesterday, friends of tomorrow'. Kyaaa~ but my fujoshi side has been activated as soon as i start watching this! Too much feels that just one episode of OVA is not enough!

leaf3:leaf15::leaf5::8yoyo13:yoyo4foxypresentonion3:cuteonion41:

**If the link is broken, feel free to tell me and i'll fix it as soon as possible**

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glesh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days