• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you for posting that, its not the first time i have heard that saying about "being in the moment." Another drama with gay characters said the same thing, its being faithful to the audience and they know their not fools. Part of acting is loosing genetics and misconceptions about who your acting partner is or how you would "label" yourself and instead of it being about being in love with a man or woman its just about being in love itself and above all else its being faithful to the script itself.

Yeah and obviously they were really immersed into their characters if not they couldn't have cried this way and showed so much emotions on screen. But all that is a matter of chemistry. If like you said they didn't like their partner or didn't feel anything coming from their interaction with each other I think they wouldn't have been able to play their role so well. Not that it's not possible at all, but they're still beginners and that's very difficult when you're new at acting. So yeah, it's lucky that they got along so well, if not their couple on screen wouldn't have been as much convincing as it is now.

thank youu~

Ah, Johnny is so sweet! He must be trying to calm jealous Zhouzhou down.

::Sleepy:

Ah, Johnny is so sweet! He must be trying to calm jealous Zhouzhou down.

Hahahaha our delusional minds are being totally fired up right now :_red_fox 14 onion3

Honestly I was really missing Johnny/ZhouZhou moments/interactions in these days! :_red_fox 5 So thanks again

for let us know this delightful news. :)

Honestly I was really missing Johnny/ZhouZhou moments/interaction in these days! :_red_fox 5 So thanks again
for let us know this delightful news. :)

You're welcome! ^-^

Ah! A younger pic of Johnny! He posted this one just now.

7695a96djw1f1hk4i6qkyj20qo0zkq5l.jpg

Soooo cute!!!! foxy3

i bet BLY & GH's son will be exactly looked like this!! yoyo4

Look at the picture that Zhouzhou uses as the cover for Walk Slowly in weibo!!!

*squee* *happy* *YuZhou ship sails away!!!*

omigosh, you are right! that pic is fantasterrific!!

but will it be okay since it kinda show how "intimate" their relationship? i mean, chinese gov is very strict now. i'm afraid they will ban the song too.

Kyaaaaa johnny posting comment on zhouzhou's weibo.

Gaaaah whats wrong with us.

Johnny commented because he misses him.... (crazy fan reasoning.. ) they better get together soon or we'll make up wild stories!! :leaf5:

Another video of Zhouzhou and Johnny's Yoho interview/photoshoot!

What are they sayiiinnnnggggg?!!!

Aaaaaaaaah so frustrating all those videos I can't understand!!!!! :Stomping::Frustrated:

Here:

rbwsp3.jpg

The conversation continues! (courtesy of Lightyears)

image_zpsmekyneas.jpg

Can someone translate this, please? cheetah7cheetah7

Edit: according to Tea4Two in other forum, only the first line Johnny is the real Johnny. The others and Timmy who replied are fake -_-

Oh well, it's just too good to be true if all of sudden they start using love emoticon to each other.

See we have to be very careful with imposters. Seripusly... i wish they would just piss off. Theyre just embarassing themselves and johnny and zhouzhou as well, might be jist shaking their heads. So foolish!

Ahaha i cant even screenshot properly but kyaaaaaahhh paper sisssss thank you

_(┐「ε:)_❤_(:3 」∠)_ arent thwy so adorable. Esp with zhouzhou being all so cute aaaahhhhhhhh (。ˇ艸ˇ) poor johnny i chopped his head huuuuy trying to hear them at work. People looking at me? Don't care!,!! (/ω\)(((((└(:D」┌)┘)))))))

12794614_10101623792708435_5001194659086186030_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0f52aa6fb1f820366e0e5ba1dbc62d64&oe=57960CF612794614_10101623792703445_4599210741381011366_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7f9b8c76fd7ae603f3318fece17bf13f&oe=5750E34F

Ahhhhh the video looked so much better than these weird ass pictures and gif..

Wheeeeee !!!

(Sent by Android Crap)

The conversation continues! (courtesy of Lightyears)

Edit: according to Tea4Two in other forum, only the first line Johnny is the real Johnny. The others and Timmy who replied are fake -_-

Oh well, it's just too good to be true if all of sudden they start using love emoticon to each other.

Yep, the real Johnny is the first one with "level5".

There are a lot of fake and at first people were often mistaken .

Anyway about that video, I had an instant nosebleed on this one....

I WANT MOOOOOREEEE!!!

Can someone translate this, please? cheetah7cheetah7

Yep, that's why I cut it off in the screenshot.

But don't get disappointed...

By voting the song, means you have to playing the song.

Perhaps Johnny is replaying the song for the whole night.:cuteonion41: :cuteonion57:

Aaaaaahhhh, just heard on twitter that cjd and wz are dating. My heart is breaking. Noooooo. Guess, wz and johnny were never as strong as qingyu.

Omg is it true? 😱

Johnny and zhouzhou should get back and do something together really soon. Just because I want to see them together

Aaaaaahhhh, just heard on twitter that cjd and wz are dating. My heart is breaking. Noooooo. Guess, wz and johnny were never as strong as qingyu.

Whaaat? O___O Is it official?? Isn't it a rumour because of the hack? My heart is breaking if it's true. Oh no, Johnny!

Update: taking it a bit seriously, even if it's true I highly doubt they would make it public. Timmy's just started his carrier and we all know that feeding the fans starts with being single. Also, since the hack (and the voice record which was fake) there were lots of rumours going around that they are together... so maybe it is jut another speculation? I will look out for news on this.

STOP!

Please ignore these rumors.

NO, it is not true. They are both innocent. This is why CJD is bringing it to court. Because her account was either hacked or someone was imposing as her to spread these stupid rumors. It's just another way to make money for these who get paid for info/gossips.

I won't tolerate this any longer. Please.

Honestly, I am so upset with these rumors, I will literally jump ship if it is true. At least for fan's sake, CJD should come out and deny these rumors officially (no matter what the truth is). At least for fan's sake.

I understand what you are saying, but rumors can't stop unless they address is directly. This forum is quite small and there is a huge fan base out there. They should do something to calm them down. Check out
inglight92 on twitter, that person posted about it. But, no picture evidence. :Sad:

- - - Updated - - -

but I will stop here, you are right. lets stop the rumors.

I agree. Stop this for their sake and the fans. Keep loving and supporting them. And hope for the best that everything that's planned will push through.

What is happening at march 4th?

We're still not sure whether there will be something in march 4th.... Still have no confirmation so far...

Here's what I posted before:

Anyway, could someone confirm that Johnny and Zhou will be together in March 4 in beijing for some kind of sino-french cultural exchange event???? I've been seeing these post for 2 days and i'm still not sure what all this is about.... I think it's organized by a french newspaper group which mentionned the series a few days ago?? (I'm really not sure at all about that but i did read an article about the serie being banned in this newspaper a few days ago)

Ok, soooo I just found some pics of Zhou at airport that someone posted just earlier and if I got it right he's now waiting at Beijing airport and going back to Shanghai ...

So I don't understand anything anymore... I thought he was actually going to Beijing now for the event... But seems like he was already in Bejing since 02/26... Didn't he go back to Shanghai to start school??? And is there an event at all in march 4??? And where the fuck is Johnny by the way??!!!

AAAAAAAAAA I'M TOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT MY DOSE OF THESE GUYS!!! FUCK!!!!!!! AND WHERE IS THIS MV WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR AGES NOW???!!!

:Red_fox5::Red_fox12:onion9onion9:1onion49:

Sorry guys... seems like my withdrawal symptoms are getting worser by the day.... :cuteonion52:

Anyway, here are the pics:

720b7d14jw1f1ja9ipue9j20qo13jn84.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9j0yr0j20h60prwjm.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9jf4t0j20k00zkdjh.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9jyeg0j20qo0zk7cd.jpg

006oxXhAjw1f1jap16iojj30qo0zl7cz.jpg

And Chen Wen also posted a pic (I like this one!)

bc050416gw1f1jdh0h6n3j21hc280wy6.jpg

Oh by the way, does anyone know when school starts in China?? Is it like Japan and starts in April???

EDIT: video of Zhou in airport

Ok, soooo I just found some pics of Zhou at airport that someone posted just earlier and if I got it right he's now waiting at Beijing airport and going back to Shanghai ...

So I don't understand anything anymore... I thought he was actually going to Beijing now for the event... But seems like he was already in Bejing since 02/26... Didn't he go back to Shanghai to start school??? And is there an event at all in march 4??? And where the fuck is Johnny by the way??!!!

AAAAAAAAAA I'M TOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT MY DOSE OF THESE GUYS!!! FUCK!!!!!!! AND WHERE IS THIS MV WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR AGES NOW???!!!

:Red_fox5::Red_fox12:onion9onion9:1onion49:

Sorry guys... seems like my withdrawal symptoms are getting worser by the day.... :cuteonion52:

Anyway, here are the pics:

720b7d14jw1f1ja9ipue9j20qo13jn84.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9j0yr0j20h60prwjm.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9jf4t0j20k00zkdjh.jpg

720b7d14jw1f1ja9jyeg0j20qo0zk7cd.jpg

006oxXhAjw1f1jap16iojj30qo0zl7cz.jpg

And Chen Wen also posted a pic (I like this one!)

bc050416gw1f1jdh0h6n3j21hc280wy6.jpg

Oh by the way, does anyone know when school starts in China?? Is it like Japan and starts in April???

EDIT: video of Zhou in airport

Sis, I think we're the worst kinds!!! Wanting to know where the hell are our guys every single minute!! While everyone else is like...

:cuteonion7:onion12

For some reason, that video gave me a 'shanghai' feel. Sis, take some biotin! Because you were pulling out all that hair!! Thanks to that weibo's confusing message about being in Beijing. xD

But paper sister confirmed they (Zhouzhou and Johnny) are going to Beijing today!!!!

So maybe that March 4 event is true after all!!

Horray FRANCE!! xD

:leaf18:

Hahahaha, I have the same questions about china's schooling system. Does anyone know???? Oh sis, I need to take China 101 because I have no frickin' idea >__

Ahahaha so while we were talking about the airport craze, I made this just for fun.

006gPX5kjw1f1j14dx0ehj30qo1bfac0.jpg

006gPX5kjw1f1j14g8oz2j30qo1bfdiq.jpg

Thanks to you, I'm totally crazy about this video at the moment. They looked absolutely angels (far from the truth, huuuuuu)

onionn6

and randomly found these looooooooool

006oQbIujw1f1hs36kuhtj30hr0hrn51.jpg

Isn't he PRETTY!!? kyaaaaaaa~~~ at first, i thought kitty/cat doesn't really suit him at all, now i do!!!

:cuteonion41:

Guys, guys, don't you think Zhouzhou is super duper hot with his hair gelled up??

73612175jw1f1bl1fqpkyj20f00qodjq.jpg

bb04f30dgw1f1c5eznr3zj20qo1bftbi.jpg

hrmmm... i know you guys already seen this but *drools*

not only where the fuck is MV, like ydk.mi69 mentioned!!! BUT ALSO VIDEO OF THIS SHOOTING, (I mean full, not that 18 seconds of miaopai!) AH!???

005SIa0Pgw1f1bzl2qyoxj30qo0qon15.jpg

Honestly, I am so upset with these rumors, I will literally jump ship if it is true. At least for fan's sake, CJD should come out and deny these rumors officially (no matter what the truth is). At least for fan's sake.
I understand what you are saying, but rumors can't stop unless they address is directly. This forum is quite small and there is a huge fan base out there. They should do something to calm them down. Check out
inglight92 on twitter, that person posted about it. But, no picture evidence. :Sad:

- - - Updated - - -

but I will stop here, you are right. lets stop the rumors.

It's just a HOAX. Also i just checked Twitter account you mentioned. Owner is not serious addicted fan like us. CJD even went so far till court case to protect ZZ. She already done what she should do. So, please support to stop that hoax whenever we see.

Sis, I think we're the worst kinds!!! Wanting to know where the hell are our guys every single minute!! While everyone else is like...

:cuteonion7:onion12

For some reason, that video gave me a 'shanghai' feel. Sis, take some biotin! Because you were pulling out all that hair!! Thanks to that weibo's confusing message about being in Beijing. xD

But paper sister confirmed they (Zhouzhou and Johnny) are going to Beijing today!!!!

So maybe that March 4 event is true after all!!

Horray FRANCE!! xD

:leaf18:

Hahahaha, I have the same questions about china's schooling system. Does anyone know???? Oh sis, I need to take China 101 because I have no frickin' idea >__

Ahahaha so while we were talking about the airport craze, I made this just for fun.

006gPX5kjw1f1j14dx0ehj30qo1bfac0.jpg

006gPX5kjw1f1j14g8oz2j30qo1bfdiq.jpg

Thanks to you, I'm totally crazy about this video at the moment. They looked absolutely angels (far from the truth, huuuuuu)

onionn6

and randomly found these looooooooool

006oQbIujw1f1hs36kuhtj30hr0hrn51.jpg

Isn't he PRETTY!!? kyaaaaaaa~~~ at first, i thought kitty/cat doesn't really suit him at all, now i do!!!

:cuteonion41:

Guys, guys, don't you think Zhouzhou is super duper hot with his hair gelled up??

73612175jw1f1bl1fqpkyj20f00qodjq.jpg

bb04f30dgw1f1c5eznr3zj20qo1bftbi.jpg

hrmmm... i know you guys already seen this but *drools*

not only where the fuck is MV, like ydk.mi69 mentioned!!! BUT ALSO VIDEO OF THIS SHOOTING, (I mean full, not that 18 seconds of miaopai!) AH!???

005SIa0Pgw1f1bzl2qyoxj30qo0qon15.jpg

OMG.. I love those photos!!!! And tomorrow, can't wait to see them together!!!