'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

I just finished watching it and I'm obsessed with it , to say the least. Lol

I'm new to this, I just want to ask if there will be second season for this. Hopefully there is. Let me know pls

Yes. cheetah4

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully everyone will keep each other updated . Especially for the second season . The release date I mean.

Really hoping that they will release the dvd with English sub. Even if there's no sub I would buy it still.

Still catching feels on episode 14 . Rooftop scene . And scene 15 the car scene . ☺️☺️

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
who is the other man? Why is he even there? It should be Zhouzhou there! Argh!

:Stomping:

I stalked. His name is Bor Fang and seems like he's also a model. saw some old photos of Johnny and him together.

Oops, I forgot to update it, his name is Fang Bor, Johnny's old friend.

Omg

Thank You, I thought Addicted topic, has been vanished for good, I may not be that active posting, but I make sure i get to see whats happening as often as I can.. anyway...

I am Up for this thread! mwahuggs!

The BGM of the rooftop scene is released.

cheetah7

shoot!! i can't play it... my country isn't allowed... :Sulky:

i just rewatched the series more detailedly, and i have seen a lot of bl but i have never seen a bl character who is as much of a gentleman to his partner as gu hai!

he carries the heavier stuff (like the fish buckets), he pulls out chairs, when someone put food in front of bly he adjusts the plate closer. he even does the famous "manner hand" from korean dramas aka protecting bly's head with his hand as bly entered the car lol.

the novel really emphasizes the fierce protectiveness gu hai displays towards bly but seeing these small natural gestures in the drama is pretty sweet too

The Color of Life chapter 3 is out!

Sweet, Emerald Dream

"No. You need to eat. Now!"

"But Zhouzhou, I want to talk to you..."

"If you do not get some food and eat, I'll hung up!"

I whined loudly. I really don't want to eat now. I am so fucking tired. All I want is having a loving video call with my boyfriend, doing some actions together with my said boyfriend. Then go to sleep. But nooooo. He insisted that I have to eat. Now.

This one is on the light side, showing Johnny's secret characteristic known only to Zhouzhou. Hope you enjoy it!

Guys, here's the link of Johnny's ELLE photoshoot from today:

And one pic of Zhou:

765beec6jw1f1iik388bbj22io1w07wi.jpg

YT links for the new OST (uploaded by fans):

我想 - 長宇

I would like to - Shuhei Nagasawa

Q: What was your favorite episode and why???

Hmmm... Which one I loved the most...*thinking hard*.............

Sorry but it's actually too hard for me to choose only one episode because there were sooooo many parts that I found absolutely great all throughout the series.

At first I thought I'd list all the episodes that I TOTALLY loved but it was more than half of the series so there's no point xD. I just can't decide at all....

I just loved how they portrayed realism in the relationship development, how we could see the characters changing over time and how they also showed some deeper aspects of their personnality and more generally deeper aspect of people's mind when getting a new perspective on themselves and reconsidering all they've ever been.

Guys, here's the link of Johnny's ELLE photoshoot from today:

After watching the whole video I can say Johnny's looking much more relaxed and fresh there than the last days. That's good to see him smiling and laughing and enjoying himself with his friend (if I'm not wrong, these two have been friends for years).

And after watching this video I can also say he's actually kinda tactile with his good friends but still, I feel like he's not behaving or looking at Zhou as he does with his other buddies.

We can just think it's normal that their intimacy with each other is not the same since they were living together for months and were with each other every day and all day long and as Zhouzhou said it himself “it's all due to the bed” (take this one as you want xD), but it's also precisely why I think they may have ended up having feelings for each other. When there's a very good relationship, great intimacy, AND attraction (you can see they're attracted to each other, and they admitted it themselves anyway), at some point it's bound to create some kind of romantic feelings. Especially considering what they were filming...

So yeah my delusional mind is not likely to be healed any time soon....

everyone, thanks for the awesome links! everyday, I'm updating the users' note!

My gosh, before I go to work, I wanna make a few comments on that video.

It must the most boring photoshooting video ever! But at least they did upload the whole thing, unlike some people

:1onion49:

Seriously they did not say much.. but this Bor_Fang, Ive seen old pictures of him. He was handsome with the hair. I like him. You see, I dig dudes with tattoos. I think it's uncommon though. Here, they wouldn't like models with tattoos AT ALL!! Unless they're shooting for deviant magazines, like tattoo magazines, of course. So it's great!!!! They seemed to be really good friends! The way Bor_Fang is touching him, OMG! He touched his hair, and the camera-people even pulled Johnny's shirt to expose his shoulder! gahhh *nosebleed* Makes me wanna just bite him... wait, wait no! That's Zhouzhou's job!

My gosh, are they trying to ship them together!! Ahahaha, I don't mind actually. I hope Zhouzhou is jealous................ xDDDD I want to know their background, nevertheless... did he give Johnny a shelter from his younger days??

I like how grudgey Bor_Fang is, trying to throw in a few 'dirty' looks. By dirty, I mean, non-typical model look. Deviant. That's one word that keeps popping up in my mind. Hahaha Their uproar of laughter was adorable!

There was a few moments I caught Johnny doing some feminine gestures, like swaying his hips sideways like looooool Spice Girl's Posh! Ok I think this is the cutest bromance, gaaaaaaaaaaaahHH!!! >_

yoyo1

Please don't look if you can't stand johnny with someone else!! >_

1.png

rubbing his arm, AH!??

2.png

3.png

4.png

BESTEST BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!? or.......

5.png

6.png

This is what i meant by 'deviant' or grudgey look.

So what was the photoshooting for?

Kyaaa~~~~~~ Totally addicted-unrelated.

As for march 4th, plz, plz, plz let there be a video....

update:

And after watching this video I can also say he's actually kinda tactile with his good friends but still, I feel like he's not behaving or looking at Zhou as he does with his other buddies.

We can just think it's normal that their intimacy with each other is not the same since they were living together for months and were with each other every day and all day long and as Zhouzhou said it himself “it's all due to the bed” (take this one as you want xD), but it's also precisely why I think they may have ended up having feelings for each other. When there's a very good relationship, great intimacy, AND attraction (you can see they're attracted to each other, and they admitted it themselves anyway), at some point it's bound to create some kind of romantic feelings. Especially considering what they were filming...

Yes, totally different. I mean, there are some distance between Zhouzhou and Johnny. Unlike this couple here. Makes me wonder if Johnny acts differently, depending on who he is with.

After watching the whole video I can say Johnny's looking much more relaxed and fresh there than the last days. That's good to see him smiling and laughing and enjoying himself with his friend (if I'm not wrong, these two have been friends for years).

Yes!!! I am so happy to see Johnny smiling and looking relaxed again!

So yeah my delusional mind is not likely to be healed any time soon....

You are not alone in this path! YuZhou ship has sailed far away! Never lose hope! I am with you!!! XD

Well, to be honest (and I am trying to be objective here even though it is hard, LOL), I find their relations close or maybe intimate but not sensual. No sparks flying between them, I guess. Even the way Johnny touched Fangbo's hand is just like the way I touch and hug my buddies. Completely normal.

I am interested in seeing how Johnny/Zhouzhou perform together/being interviewed together again. We can take a look whether they still have the chemistry or not ;)

My gosh, are they trying to ship them together!! Ahahaha, I don't mind actually. I hope Zhouzhou is jealous................ xDDDD

Oh, Zhouzhou is jealous. You can read it tomorrow in my fanfic *evil laugh*

As for march 4th, plz, plz, plz let there be a video....

What is happening at march 4th?

Yes!!! I am so happy to see Johnny smiling and looking relaxed again!

I know!!! Feels good to see him all happy! But I can't help wondering how he would have looked if he was shooting this with Zhou !

You are not alone in this path! YuZhou ship has sailed far away! Never lose hope! I am with you!!! XD

Well, to be honest (and I am trying to be objective here even though it is hard, LOL), I find their relations close or maybe intimate but not sensual. No sparks flying between them, I guess. Even the way Johnny touched Fangbo's hand is just like the way I touch and hug my buddies. Completely normal.

I am interested in seeing how Johnny/Zhouzhou perform together/being interviewed together again. We can take a look whether they still have the chemistry or not ;)

As for me I actually really liked this shooting! You could see they're really good friends and are totally comfortable with each other! There were some funny moments too. They really have chemistry but obviously not the same kind Johnny has with Zhou. In this video you can really see he's behaving like a good buddy does. There were no ambiguous looks or touches, while with Zhou there's PLENTY!

By the way, I realized everyone must not have read it yet so I'm putting it here too (it's about the part when I said they admitted to be attracted to each other. You can see it in YY interview). I found it when browsing the internet looking for some translations:

17.15-18.47: the interviewer asked when filming intimate scenes ,do they suddenly have a moment of having certain feelings/feelings of attraction/"oh he is so handsome" WZ says he needs to think back about it..and JY teased "need me to find back the feelings for you?" WZ answer is that yes he did , the acting was already at the stage of losing oneself in the moment ,and at that moment it was already not acting ..he had to express being horny/aroused. JY cuts in and say the one being horny/aroused should be me (Guhai). Then JY teased again with "your mouth says that you don't want it but your body does" and WZ laughed at this. JY's answer is that he think the attraction has always been quite there? He said if there isn't attraction ,wouldn't you not be able to kiss?

What is happening at march 4th?

We're still not sure whether there will be something in march 4th.... Still have no confirmation so far...

Here's what I posted before:

[MENTION=72968]

Anyway, could someone confirm that Johnny and Zhou will be together in March 4 in beijing for some kind of sino-french cultural exchange event???? I've been seeing these post for 2 days and i'm still not sure what all this is about.... I think it's organized by a french newspaper group which mentionned the series a few days ago?? (I'm really not sure at all about that but i did read an article about the serie being banned in this newspaper a few days ago)

Well, I'll just put here all the parts someone translated of the YY interview

8.58 JY asking WZ to tell him what he wants and WZ replies "your love"

14.54-15.27: JY talks about director guiding him.He said initially he was more shy and didn't know what to do, the director told him "Guhai , your emotions isn't right,don't be shy,come let me show it for you (director pounced on WZ and kind of demonstrates it on WZ for JY hahaha, WZ 's face is funny here because he was showing how he was like when the director was kinda demonstrating on him)" "your hand is blocking the view of the mouth , don't be shy,if you kiss that way we can't catch anything on the camera,remove your hands and kiss" and JY is like okay okay okay~

17.15-18.47: the interviewer asked when filming intimate scenes ,do they suddenly have a moment of having certain feelings/feelings of attraction/"oh he is so handsome" (yeah he said it thrice) WZ says he needs to think back about it..and JY teased "need me to find back the feelings for you?" WZ answer is that yes he did , the acting was already at the stage of losing oneself in the moment ,and at that moment it was already not acting ..he had to express being horny/aroused. JY cuts in and say the one being horny/aroused should be me (Guhai). Then JY teased again with "your mouth says that you don't want it but your body does"(This is a famous phrase) and WZ laughed at this. JY's answer is that he think the attraction has always been quite there? He said if there isn't attraction ,wouldn't you not be able to kiss?

*The word the interviewer used here is 来电 , kind of like you know the eye electricity thing between two people who are attracted to each other? .

*horny/aroused the original word they used is 欲火焚生 ,literal translation would be "lust fire burning the body"*

33.39: WZ is about to talk about JY 's good points, JY is spacing out so WZ asked "Hey! Look at me.You fell asleep? Sleepy? "

37.17: seems like WZ almost got eliminated and he held on to JY'S arm cause he don't wanna go

37.53: JY got eliminated , WZ says bye bye to him and JY says "Bring me along to play too" so WZ made him do the clappings of the game while they play

41.30: At this part , I think JY was trying to offer WZ his mineral water after he drank , because I heard WZ saying "not drinking" twice to JY

That'd be great if someone could translate the whole thing....

EDIT: Oh by the way, not sure if i posted this one before:

Johnny has just commented something in Zhou's weibo latest post.

He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

cheetah4

He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

cheetah4

Screen shot please!!!

Oh be still my heart!! *gyaaaaaah!!!*

Thank you for posting that, its not the first time i have heard that saying about "being in the moment." Another drama with gay characters said the same thing, its being faithful to the audience and they know their not fools. Part of acting is loosing genetics and misconceptions about who your acting partner is or how you would "label" yourself and instead of it being about being in love with a man or woman its just about being in love itself and above all else its being faithful to the script itself.

They were lucky they formed a friendship from it, it could be worse and you not like your acting partner at all and still have to convince people.

cheetah4

.....ok...what the fuck is wrong with me...??!!!!

I screamed like a little girl when I read that.....

These guys are definitely not good for my mental health.......

Here's the screenshot!:

12795157_583502038481218_7948694025001139388_o.jpg