'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please keep up the good work. I'm your fan. XD Thanks for turning our fantasies into nice plots. ♡

Thank you!!! I am happy to hear that you like the fanfic XD

I really like how Johnny acted there. it's so much emotional. May be.. I'm more into Johnny but i feel like he is somehow better than Zhou. XD

Johnny action made me feel so hot when they are in the car but .. i want Zhou Zhou to be a little more aggressive. XD

I think we have to wait until season 2 for aggressive Zhouzhou :'(

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg DVD!!!! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!!!!! Going to faint! If it's in May, hehehe or April...hope I'mma get the good news as an early birthday present from the team hehehehe :3

So happy with this fanclub,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!!! :Red_fox11::Red_fox11::Red_fox11:

And so many good things going! Loved the news about the DVD coming out soon!

For my fav episode, I think this is not an easy task, cuz I keep re-watching them all.. LOL... but I gotta say I really like the ep08 when the boys start to get more intimate, and GH bites BLY's shoulder so he could cuddle with him :cuteonion53: onion11:cuteonion45:

I mean, how cute is that? From that episode, I knew GH would get what he wanted, cuz he's that kind of person, he's not a quitter! :cuteonion37::cuteonion49:

Post anything, you say... umm,

I just wanna say what is hidden beneath all the cuteness and innocence, behind the door at the back of my head. I want to say it out loud:

+16 personal message

I'm so perverted, I can't stand watching Weizhou without fantasizing about stuff. There is absolutely no innocence in my eyes when I see him. Ugh! He better not show up in my vicinity. Get the police ready, I might accidentally r*pe him on sight. LOL He is so not my type, but he totally is. Now I am getting hot. I feel like a rabbit when I see him...(dayreaming)

I can only imagine what his lower body looks like...(37.2 celsius) I can't take it any longer...yoyo5

Somebody help me.xD

About our fanclub, we need stickers. I need his pretty face in my sticker inventory ASAP!!!

Oh no, psycho-mode crazy guhai is in here???

onionn0

Sloan: *goes to Zhouzhou and tries to protect him from you!*

ZhouZhou: *pushes Sloan aside* I got this....

onion0

About stickers, we can make a request in other thread for brand new stickers

!! All you have to do to is make a new thread! I'd be more than glad to 'buy' guys cards since a lot of us don't have enough credits. Make sure to ask for Huang Jingyu AND Xu WeiZhou!!!

Ah but I'm still annoyed about the banning. Wake up, it's 2016, gay people exist and no amount of censorship will change someone's sexual orientation! I bet they wouldn't be complaining about the title if the show was about a hetero couple.

I know, right!?? I think I saw a banner of a webseries that had male and females mermaids, and the female mermaids' hair covered their boobs.....??? Totally discriminating. And their excuses, excuses, excuses!!

OMG there are more and more fanfictions on this couple! SLASH!!! ah my baby years of yaoi!! Oh, the Nostalgia!!

And to get it off to a good start! Here's the video of Johnny and Zhou talking about domestic violence!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~! They're so cute!! The 'bruises' on Johnny's face were really well done!! Wow, looked so real!!! Zhouzhou, on the other hand.... bwahahaha! Awww, the way Johnny touch and hold his head >_

foxy1

Still I feel Johnny is spacing out a little. I thought the video would be a bit longer~~~~~~~~ not enough to investigate!! Update: Seriously WTF, they took TONS of pictures. There were parts of videos... makes me think they were unhappy with many parts.... 2 minutes video... -____- unacceptable! There were definitely more!!! I hope someone will sub this too!! I'd like to know what they're saying... hmm

my fave episode is episode 14, when GH put BLY on his back & went to the roof. omigwash, their emotions felt so real, especially GH's. johnny's acting left me speechless. i know i said zhou2 acted better than johnny some time ago, but this, this is just TERRIFIC!!

That part made me all teary!! I think Johnny's teary eyes were real!! Gah! The things he said were also bitterly funny, too.

"I'll cook worse than Dad's." xDDD Damn roof onion ninjas! I didn't think BLY would be this upset about parting ways with Dad. It really showed how close they were. They've been through a lot, with a mother missing from the picture. T_T

Thank you for fantastic news!! I hope April!!

Kyaaa!! *dances around in total bliss*

:Red_fox11:

I really like the ep08 when the boys start to get more intimate, and GH bites BLY's shoulder so he could cuddle with him

I mean, how cute is that?

So many cuddling scenes!!

:cuteonion9:

I did not notice the bite!!!!! where was this???

Ah my favorite snuggling part is definitely the one when BLY tested Guhai. If you get the questions wrong, Xcm away or Dad's room! Hahahaha, and in the end Guhai is practically right on top of him! I think it was the closest he could be with BLY. So cute!!! Makes me wish I had someone to spoon with T_________T

... Thanks buddy for your effort to make this fanclub page ! Cheers !!

I don't know if this has ever been addressed before but how old are Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin supposed to be in this series?

17-18, I think they're in high school

Thank you very much

for the news. :)

I read on some forum you can vote for ZhouZhou's song on weibo, anyone know how to do?

Thanks. I just wasn't sure cuz in the first episode when BLY is talking to his mom she said he could go to high school for 2 more years and then study abroad. Just made it seem like they were younger.

17-18, I think they're in high school

Thank you very much

for the news. :)

I read on some forum you can vote for ZhouZhou's song on weibo, anyone know how to do?

I think it is already in first place! Not sure about the voting thing...? Maybe someone clarify this? Maybe playing is voting?

I just gave it 5 stars on the comment/rating section

Oh look, this must be what you're talking about!!

Look at the picture that Zhouzhou uses as the cover for Walk Slowly in weibo!!!

*squee* *happy* *YuZhou ship sails away!!!*

Look at the picture that Zhouzhou uses as the cover for Walk Slowly in weibo!!!

*squee* *happy* *YuZhou ship sails away!!!*

I was thinking the same!!! xD.

Zhouzhou's becoming more obvious lately... :leaf5:

Anyway, could someone confirm that Johnny and Zhou will be together in March 4 in beijing for some kind of sino-french cultural exchange event???? I've been seeing these post for 2 days and i'm still not sure what all this is about.... I think it's organized by a french newspaper group which mentionned the series a few days ago?? (I'm really not sure at all about that but i did read an article about the serie being banned in this newspaper a few days ago)

Taiwan official FB PAGE:

Taiwan unofficial FB PAGE (by fans):

Here is another message from the official TW FB page: leaf4

Translation:

*********Update03/01*********

(OST included):

1.Twinbed - Trouble I'm in (insert song)

2.Family of the year - Hero (insert song)

3.Countdown Kids-Have a Merry Christmas (insert song)

4.Xu WeiZhou-Walk Slowly

5.Zhou/Yu-Because of the Sea

6.Teresa Teng-I Only Care About You

7.Shuhei Nagasawa-I Would Like to (Not released yet. Hit me if you dare. Will broadcasting it if it's achieving 5000 likes)

All rights reserved. Authorised to Jou mixcloud. Not allowed to download and redistribute.

::The DVD released is uncut version for sure:: (sharpening knife...)

Don't ask anymore!!!(mental breakdown)

taiwan official fb page:

taiwan unofficial fb page (by fans):

here is another message from the official tw fb page: Leaf4

translation:

::the dvd released is uncut version for sure:: (sharpening knife...)

don't ask anymore!!!(mental breakdown)

It'd better be yeah!!!!!!!! If they had cut those scenes in the dvd too I'd have slaughtered them!!!!!

By the way, Thank you so much

for all these great infos!! :cuteonion49:

By the way, Thank you so much
for all these great infos!! :cuteonion49:

You're welcome.... it's weird in translating all of the admin's mumbling words actually....:7yoyo10:

First, thank you so much for creating this fan page. My family also thanks you because I talk their ears off about this series and they are tired of it. But here I can chatter to my heart's content.

Second, my favorite episode is 11. For some reason , I find GH'S possessiveness and passion irresistible. I know in real life I would completely be against the things that he often does, but in the series I find it super hot...:Excited: I've also read the novel comparison on someone's else's thread and GH really put himself out there and exposed all his truths to BLY. I loved it!!!

First, thank you so much for creating this fan page. My family also thanks you because I talk their ears off about this series and they are tired of it. But here I can chatter to my heart's content.

Second, my favorite episode is 11. For some reason , I find GH'S possessiveness and passion irresistible. I know in real life I would completely be against the things that he often does, but in the series I find it super hot...:Excited: I've also read the novel comparison on someone's else's thread and GH really put himself out there and exposed all his truths to BLY. I loved it!!!

LOL, me too!!! My sister cant put with this webseries even for a second :7yoyo: , cuz i talk about the songs, the actors (duh), China... I think its too much for her LOL... so I only have you guys ^-^ yoyo5yoyo2

Guys, can we start talking about the season finale? I was so annoyed with GH's cousin.. i know this actor from an action movie with Tony Jaa (wich is great, btw)... but what he did to BLY was beyond rude... it was funny cuz this didn't turn out be a discussion between BLY and GH, what I was assuming it would happen.

And I didn't even talk about BLY's girlfriend.. what was that all about? She looks like a K-pop star.. i could even imagine what GH was thinking :cuteonion54::cuteonion54::1onion49::1onion49::1onion49::Red_fox12::Red_fox12:

But to end like that its like terrorism to me... it was very cruel, and I hated all those last seconds :Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

LOL, me too!!! My sister cant put with this webseries even for a second :7yoyo: , cuz i talk about the songs, the actors (duh), China... I think its too much for her LOL... so I only have you guys ^-^ yoyo5yoyo2

Guys, can we start talking about the season finale? I was so annoyed with GH's cousin.. i know this actor from an action movie with Tony Jaa (wich is great, btw)... but what he did to BLY was beyond rude... it was funny cuz this didn't turn out be a discussion between BLY and GH, what I was assuming it would happen.

And I didn't even talk about BLY's girlfriend.. what was that all about? She looks like a K-pop star.. i could even imagine what GH was thinking :cuteonion54::cuteonion54::1onion49::1onion49::1onion49::Red_fox12::Red_fox12:

But to end like that its like terrorism to me... it was very cruel, and I hated all those last seconds :Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

GURL! Let me tell you something about this cousin or brother or whatever WHATEVA! Everytime I see his face, GURL I just wanna slap the living outta of this guy! His face!! UGH!!

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif~c200

SERIOUSLY! he was so RUDE and so unpleasant on screen! And also he brings terribly bad vibes!!! His face is so cold and so evil-looking! I think the worse thing is he's gonna appear more often in season 2. GAAAAAAAAH!! I think he already knew the relationship between GH and BLY.... of course knowing his brother/cousin very well, he'd know GuHai would've denied it if he asked directly....?

I think he rather have tiptoed around their affairs to find out himself!! Just when GH and BLY finally got comfortable!!! And now, there are a few people getting in the way and crash everything!

Of course, it's D.R.A.M.A. but still.... S2 is going to be a very emotional ride!!!

I think the SHi Hui is very pretty. I wouldn't blame GuHai for being scared to lose BLY. But I won't forget the creepy things she said over the phone. It was perfectly reasonable for BLY to crawl into Guhai's arms where he belonged because this girl JUST WONT LET HIM GO no matter how often BLY made it PERFECTLY CLEAR that they're history. Just creepy how she got his phone number the second time, trying to make him feel all guilty... "oh I'm so alone. I can't help it but think of-" SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just forget BLY!! He will neglect you like Guhai neglected his gf anyway. This crazy girlfriend more like worshipped BLY, not loved him. Now I'm afraid of her too since it feels like a double team, set to tear them apart!!!

NOoooooooooooooooooooOOOoo

onion7

LLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMFAOOOOOOO

I live for your comments!

About stickers, we can make a request in other thread for brand new stickers here!! All you have to do to is make a new thread! I'd be more than glad to 'buy' guys cards since a lot of us don't have enough credits. Make sure to ask for Huang Jingyu AND Xu WeiZhou!!!

Ah, they cost some virtual currency. Right, I forgot. YO used to be more generous with free credits, since I got a new acc I have no points. Better forget. Thanks for the heads up. XD

About stickers, we can make a request in other thread for brand new stickers here!! All you have to do to is make a new thread! I'd be more than glad to 'buy' guys cards since a lot of us don't have enough credits. Make sure to ask for Huang Jingyu AND Xu WeiZhou!!!

Ah, they cost some virtual currency. Right, I forgot. YO used to be more generous with free credits, since I got a new acc I have no points. Better forget. Thanks for the heads up. XD

Pshhh I'll do it.

Just have to pick good pictures of these guys

What do you think of this as a card?

39995.jpg

or

12341584_422146597981497_6620906692786650362_n.jpg?oh=e6f7603426aaac4ddfc669d28ded8e42&oe=5753E3C9

I can't find a johnny alone version of this. Or maybe official pictures?

12341115_424121774450646_5128855748850973597_n.jpg?oh=1c1abcb4164d37633ff7c921fb3c4bee&oe=575902DE

Come on, show me your favorites!

Ah.. it's so troublesome to use only from mobile since I'm traveling. Thread is more active and everyone is super supportive, that made me happy. Good job, my paper sister

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ I don't know how to show the pictures right now but please choose Johnny´s picture of biting his lips. I'm dying every time whenever he did so. (╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - (still dying) xD

ELLE (Photo shooting) live studio, it will be starts within 15 mins, (2nd of March, 1230 Beijing time).

GUESTS: Johnny and 'special guest'

THEME: Bestie/BFF

Link:

UPDATES:

-Event has started.

-The special guest is Johnny's old friend, his name is Fang Bor.

-Event has ended at around 1400 Beijing time.

I just finished watching it and I'm obsessed with it , to say the least. Lol

I'm new to this, I just want to ask if there will be second season for this. Hopefully there is. Let me know pls