Problem installing DMMd reconnect

bonzai

could anybody help me please? i'm stuck after the monting part (i'm using the 3 parts method) because when i click on DMMdrc_setup.exe and when i choose "install" the window just disappears like it should start installing but it doesn't and nothing happens :( please help me! uwu

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonzai

• thereliantcain

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of computer are you using? I had an issue with that as well, but make sure you have DirectX from Microsoft. (latest version, I'll copy and paste the link that I downloaded mine from for convenience).

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And basically, you'll want to run that and make sure you use the correct installer. There's two .exe programs in the list, click the second one that you see. It'll install a bunch of files, including one that DMMdR absolutely needs.

Hope I helped!

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is a slightly better (but tedious and long) way to get things working. The only download that takes a long time is the actual game itself. I found it easier to follow the pictures in this guide.