Love Sick Series

perkin127

Heya I was just wondering if anyone knows why the ship of Phun/Noh is also called Captain/White? Just finished the series and have been looking up so many mvs on YouTube and it seems very common. Is it to do with the actors or the characters?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perkin127

• bookswormbook

• BlxxdyButterfly

• Ameeraaa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The first season is better, but the whole story of these two is just wonderful, plus some of the side pairings too. There's also a light novel and the first 60 chapters are translated here

I love Phun/Noh couple!! I follow them both on instagram, and sometimes I can see them together outside the show. (If only they were a real couple...). I always called them white and captain because of season 1's intro. But I love the progress made in season 2 so I started calling them Phun and Noh. XD

Captain:

White:

They have overtaken Takumi/Gii as my favourite couple, just so adorable. I keep watching all the amazing mvs people have made on youtube over and over again as they just make me so happy. I hope to eventually make my own as well. I don't have instagram or any of those social media things so I can't follow them, I have got a little pin happy on pinterest though!! (Not just these two but soooo many of these two!)

I am also really glad I read the novel after watching the drama so I had the image of these two in my head as I read, so yummy!!

• 1 month later...

such a cute series over all but a terrible first episode.

it gets much better after that and there are some great punoh moments.

however, i got annoyed with the convoluted side stories and ended up fast-forwarding a lot(especially the ones focused on the girls at their school) so i could get back to the people i actually cared about.

the novel is pretty awesome, its only 65 chapters so its a fast read. i read it first and that colored my perception of noh and phun (the book is told from noh's point of view).

i agree that reading the book adds depth to the characters, plus you get the yummy scenes that the tv show glosses over/ skips/ fades to black.

i haven't found a good real translation of the last five chapters but you can find a machine translation here

between the machine translations and watching the end of season 2 you can pretty much understand the ending.