[ENG] 2015 - Udagawachou de Mattete yo

passioncakes

mirror link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
|

p.s: I suggest you to use GOM player since everyone had been complained about couldn't play it properly, cuz I play it just fine with GOM. ^^

Thank you for reup the link. And i also know how useful GOM player can be, because I've been using it for ages.

But whether with the old link or your new link, I can't hear any thing from the film, it's so sad :

I also had a problem with the sound in this file. So this file and I had a conversation. And then I ripped out its Opus soundtrack, converted it to MP3 and shoved it back in again. Since then, the file has been very obedient for me. Just sayin'... ;)

On that note, I'm not usually an upload and share person, I use my Mega account and I don't want it banned... but, I'll put

here for a few days so if someone wants to get it and upload it elsewhere then go for it.

• 1 month later...

So I think no one want my version of subtitle then^^

---------------edited----------------

So I decided to upload my version anyway^^ It's gonna be a hard sub. And you can the link

in my original post^^

• 2 weeks later...

@

it's automatically on em since I've renamed it as same as the movie title so it should be fine. if that's not work try to drag the sub file to your media player

there's a mirror link on the next post @

Thanks for the link!

Side Note 1: Everything works fine but the video plays choppily on VLC (Windows 10). It pauses every 1-2 seconds like still images. Probably VLC's fault.

Side Note 2: Everything plays perfectly on GOM (Windows 10)! Thanks for that recommendation!

• 2 weeks later...

i love this move!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!! is an amazing story, i already read the manga and they animated the feeling of the couple, yashiro (the actor) is so! feminine !!! :In love:

wonderful ending! yoyo4

• 2 weeks later...