Attention!

Goodnight

Now that I've assumed your attention, you may leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I am "Goodnight" and wish you one since it is likely past your bedtime.

It's very nice to meet users who share similar interests! I've been roleplaying a little over five years and since studying computer science in university, I've briefly, very briefly, stopped. In my spare time, when I'm not slaving away to technology and creating new programs or learning new languages, I enjoy expressing what I feel inside for anime characters by cosplaying! I live in a very rural, western city where anime isn't a common interest so most of my costumes and wigs are worn inside for show for online friends. It's never been, like roleplaying, something I would ever talk about in real life and sometimes it's bizarre to believe it's a part of who I am.

Anyways, I'm hoping to make some new friends and role playing partners on this website :) If you are ever interested, especially in anything obscure or nonsensical, please send me a message and take good care of each other :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmaryllisRose

• Goodnight

• Suida

• Kōhei Kuzunoha

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! Goodnight-chan, you are right... it is pretty late here... But no matter! Welcome to YO!!!!!!!!! :> There are lots of awesome role players on YO, and I happen to role play as well! If you're ever interested, let's start something together? ^-^ Also, let's become friends~? >////

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You're super full of energy aren't you? Haha, yes, let's be friends and start some juicy sweet roleplaying together!

heyyyy >/////////////> Ah anyway, i hope u enjoy ur stay here :3 And if u need help with anything, just message me ^///^

Hi there Goodnight-san! Welcome to YO ^^

:8yoyo13: I'm looking forward to see your RPs with other Role Players! It will be awesome for sure! OwO

Have a nice day! ^^

(Note: I'm not a role player so I just happily read them^^)

Well, I suppose it's fortunate that the current time where I am has not yet even reached lunchtime. Welcome to YO, and I hope you have a pleasant stay.

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe