...Excuse me. Yes, just passing through...

Kōhei Kuzunoha

Hey, everyone. I'm Kō, and I'm quite new to the site (though not to the concept of yaoi itself). I found out about this website from someone I know and I just got around to registering. I actually spent the better part of my time fiddling with my profile and hopefully it'll soon be presentable.

Okay, so maybe I can provide a little background as to how I first got into yaoi.

It all started with a game called Guilty Gear X2 #Reload. It was here I first met Bridget. Initially I thought Bridget was a flat-chested girl...and then I finished his story and it turns out that Bridget is in fact 100% male. I felt confused, disturbed...and a little intrigued.

Sometime later I started reading fanfiction. Now, the first fandom I'd become an unwitting part of was the Naruto fandom, and out of curiousity I wanted to read fanfiction of it (I also wrote some but I was 12 and that is a story for another time). The first hundred fanfics to pop up when I searched was those involving Naruto, Sasuke, and things I found strange...but intriguing.

Things just developed from there. Now I'm into a lot of things (though I have my limits). I like traps the most, but I'm not averse to BL. I'm not really partial to bara though...just isn't my jam...

So...yeah. I guess that's it. Apart from asking for any recommendations to whet my appetite, I'd like to make friends and get along with plenty (I'm pretty sure there'll be people I can't get along with) of the yaoi fangirls/fanboys wandering about this great site.

Um...yeah...I'll see you all later then. I gotta catch some shut-eye...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kōhei Kuzunoha

• Sai-Miyoshi

• reotsune

• ruriiiii005

Hehe, hi Kō-chan! Welcome to YO! It's very nice to meet you~ W-would you perhaps like to become friends? ^-^ Hmm, I'd definitely recommend Ten Count by Takarai Rihito, but I'm kind of obsessed with that manga, so I recommend it to everyone...Totally Captivated by Yoo Ha Jin is also really good, and hmm, I guess Love Stage!! by Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi could be considered trap to a certain extent? Anyway, enjoy your stay here! \(^-^)/

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
WAIT WHAT?!!!!!!!!! Bridged was the name of me very lady like cat °___° -me world is shattered into pieces by the very mysterious person that constantly reappears in stories °___° -

Hahha but still awesome intro ~ and nice to have u here XD XD XD Whats ur fav yaoi? ^^ Oh and enjoy ur stay ^///^ i'd say ask e if u need help but i think u'll manage XD so just message me if ya wanna talk ^////^

Hello, and welcome! _(:3 I hope you have a good time! (ノ・ェ・)ノ

As for reccomendations, I dunno, Udegawachou de Mattete yo seems like one I'd say. It's more crossdressing than trap and with bl but it's a good story??

hahahahaha that funny... anyway... hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe way

Apologies to everyone for the late reply. I was outside for a while and I had just gotten home. It would've been very impolite for me not to acknowledge such a warm welcome from everyone here, wouldn't it? So without further ado...

, thanks. I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here.

I wouldn't mind being friends,

. If you're obsessed with a certain manga, then I'm sure it must be doing something right. I'll be sure to check out your recommendations.

, it's quite alright. We all have those moments every now and then. Regardless, thank you for welcoming me.

Thanks,

. I'll be sure to.

&
, I'm sure I'll have heaps of fun here. Thanks.

, I'll be sure to check it out. I've started liking crossdressing manga too, so I'm fairly certain I'll like it.

, thanks. I'm feeling quite welcomed already.

Hello Kohei-kun!! Oh, I love Raidou Kuzunoha! Hehe, another Atlus game XD XD

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku! Enjoy your stay and have fun! c:

Hahaha! I love your intro though!

HAHAHAHAHA >////////

Kohei Kuzunoha kun! glad you're here now~

Cool name by the way hahaha Glad you considered this website! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Forum~

-can't stop laughing-

I'm sorry... i'm really out of character right now, but i'm so glad that someone I know in real life is here in this wonderful community~ ^^ Thank you for being my fudanshi friend both in real life and net world~ Let's keep on hanging out okay??

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Kohei-chan~ Please to meet you here (pfft---) Really sorry, I'm being too happy and excited >////w///

Hi

^___^ Welcome to YO! tho I'm still new here too :D

It's really cute seeing Fudanshi here >////

I hope we can be friends as well! Let's talk lots of gender bender/traps/ cross dressing/ BL :D

Enjoy and have fun! :8yoyo13:

Kon'nichiwa!!

Its really Nice to meet you!!

Welcome To Yaoi Otaku

Hope we can be friends!! -smiles happily-

dJozjdE.jpg

Quite the number of replies...thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

...thank you. I like the picture.

, I simply love how Raidou seems so calm and cool...and the cape. The cape is really, really nice...

, if I may jest...you brought me here. Take responsibility for it. But in all seriousness...I suppose I'm glad to have someone I know here with me.

, I'd like that. I...don't know how to feel about being called cute, though.

, thank you. Of course we can be friends.

, thanks. I'll keep having fun then.

it's nice to meet you too. I'll be sure to enjoy myself.

Hello Kō, welcome to YO! (: Hope till now you managed to arrange your profile to your liking, but if you still need any help, feel free to ask. (; Otherwise enjoy making new friends and looking around!