"You're My Saving Grace" -Destiel (Sunaoki & ChampionRed007)

ChampionRed007

The angel had little memory of what he had been doing before he had been knocked unconscious, or who had even captured him and their reason why. It pained him to even wake up and regain his consciousness. Castiel tried to move, surprised to find that he was standing, but his arms were cuffed above his head. Forcing his reddened eyes open, he saw that something was obstructing his view like a blindfold or a cloth bag over his head. The angel let out a slight grunt in pain and squeezed his hands into fists as he tried to recall something or someone he might have seen prior to this. Hadn't he been with Dean? He shook his head and let out heavy breaths, letting his eyes close again since he couldn't see anyway.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChampionRed007

• Sunaoki

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean comes awake with a slight shake, an eerie feeling looming over his body. His instincts told him that something was amiss in the bunker. Years of being a hunter taught him that his instincts were almost as supernatural as the Pretzel fairies and Shreks he hunted and that they were to be trusted. He didn't even remember going to bed the night before.

As per routine, his eyes drift over to a corner of his room which Castiel had dubbed the 'The Observation Angle'. Dean would wake up every morning to the angel watching him, apparently in effort to better understand human function. But he knew that this morning the corner was empty.

Getting out of bed he walked out into the hall way, all the while calling Castiel's name unnecessarily loud. He searched the kitchen, the bathrooms, the den and the library even the damn dungeon but his featherless friend was no where to be found.

After being with them for so long Castiel's presence had become a sort of comfort for the Winchesters or rather Winchester -since Sam ran off to go play house with Amelia but that was cool 'cause at least he had Cas left -his very best friend. And these days Cas didn't leave without telling him. Something had to be terribly wrong.

Settling at the dining room table, he clasps his hands in a very familiar hold -one he hadn't had to use in a very long time.

"Hey Cas so I woke up this morning and you weren't there creepily watching me in my sleep. Have to say I kinda miss that awkward moment usually spent -on my part- trying to tell you how not-normal that is."

He shakes his head, realising that he was going off track, "Anyway, man, where the hell are you? It's kinda weird how you disappeared"

Opening his eyes unconsciously closed eyes, Dean turns to look behind him expecting Cas to just creepily appear as he always did. He frowns in disappointment and heads to the den to try and figure out why Cas left. 'Maybe it was a really important case' he tries to tell himself but he wasn't doing such a great job of convincing himself.

"Oh dear, aren't you a sight a for sore eyes," green-gray eyes take in the strung-up form of the formerly winged being before her. Said eyes twinkle with mischief and a sense of accomplishment. She'd finally separated this...supernatural powerhouse from his human toy and she intended to take every advantage of it.

She drags her nails across his stomach leaving bloody trails in their tracks and a wound that his celestial body suspiciously could not heal.

"Oh you poor thing, so weak and scrawny...never had a mother's love. Oh but when I am done with you, you won't need any love at all", she whispers into his ear. The brunette looked to be conscious, perhaps he wasn't but no matter because what she had planned for him did not require him to be awake...or consenting.

The angel fought to regain his memory, hoping his assailant wasn't coming anytime soon and wouldn't figure out he was awake. He had been watching over the eldest Winchester when he slept to protect him. That and to better understand humans. It was a difficult task for him, but he was learning.

He always told his friends when he was leaving if he had to be away for a while. Castiel had grown to enjoy the brothers' company and companionship over time, and the angel always appeared when they needed him. Part of him hoped that the hunter could sense he was in danger, but the other part wanted him to stay put so he wouldn't put his own life at risk.

Castiel's eyes widened when he could sense a familiar voice calling his name. "Dean..." He groaned out, not particularly talking to anyone or thinking anyone could hear him. The hunter was praying to him, but he couldn't escape to pop in on him like normal. He shook his head, only listening as Dean's voice taunted him and called to him.

The angel turned his focus back to his situation when he heard the startling voice. "Eve. Is that you?" He muttered through the fabric that was hindering his vision. He grunted loudly in pain as the woman's sharp nails dug through his shirt and into his skin. Castiel tugged on the handcuffs roughly as his chest heaved with each breath.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked firmly. "If it's about the Winchesters, you already know I won't tell you anything. So why bother?" Castiel jerked his head away from the woman which was enough to make the cloth bag fall off of his head. The angel glared at her with sapphire eyes, although they were reddened with pain.