Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Katsumi moved slightly looking down at Yui. He smiled as he noticed the younger boy was passed out. He picked him up and sighed gently, "You confess you want me to sleep with you then you fall asleep like this.." he shook his head with a chuckle as he grabbed a towel and carried the smaller male to his own room. He laid the smaller male down in his bed and lightly kissed his head. Since it was his room Katsumi also got into the bed and curled up with the other. He found that being with Yui kept him from feeling like he needed to drink, even if that meant he was asleep.

~

Yuki was whimpering weakly as he held his face. He felt like he shouldn't be here, in this camp, with Hayate, with anyone. And as he watched Hayate stick up for him his heart hurt. Why would someone like him care about someone as dirty as himself? He didn't have the answers, but he grabbed Hayate's hand and pulled him out of that tent like it was on fire. He ran back to their own tent and was greated with a happy bark. He didn't pause he threw Hayate down on the bed and looked angry. "Why did you do that! Look?! Your stitches are ruined!" he said and started digging through the first aid kit for more thread to redo the stitches.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Through out the nigt Yui ended up coiling himself around Katsumi not squeezing him tightly wrapped around him. Yui was starting to get sick after all of the sleep deprivation and he hand teen eating proper.

Hayate laughed softly as he was thrown agansit the bedand bit shocked with the others outburst.

"You already know the answer to that you just won't accept it." Luckily in the first aid there was thread and needles as well as rubbing alcohol.

"Don't be so mad their just stitches." We have plenty thread." Hayate sighed softly.

Katsumi yawned and fell asleep. In the morning he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He hadn't wanted to fall asleep but being with Yui during the night had helped him some. He wiggled out of the bed and put some clothes on. He went down to the kitchen searching for his glasses around the living room. When he finally found them he put them on and started heading to the kitchen. He started pulling out ingredients to make food, he didn't know how to make much but he decided on making biscuits and gravy. He sighed and yawned rubbing his eyes, he was still exhausted but he was happy that Yui had gotten some sleep.

-

Yuki blushed softly and looked away grabbing the thread and needle. He slid it through his teeth threading the needle easily. "I'm angry because you could have gotten hurt! And you shouldn't kiss people...infront of others.." he said softly and embarrassed. He moved and sat next to Hayate moving his fingers up to the wound and cutting away the old stitches and starting on the new ones. He was blushing still and he hated it. He tried to hide his face under his hair but he couldn't. He felt something brush up against his leg, it pushed him forward right when he was finishing the stitches and he landed ontop of Hayate. He blushed even darker, "I-i'm sorry." he said and rolled off him putting the needle away. "Lady! That wasn't very nice!" he yelled after her as she jumped up on the bed with Spring.

Yui eventually got up after awhile and threw on a long sweater to cover most of his bottom half and boxers before walking out into the kitchen his hair slightly messy and expression sleepy.

"Morning." Yui yawned as he turned on the kettle and walked over wrapping his arms around katsumi as he leaned on him slightly .

Hayate rose an eyebrow.

"Whats erong with that i wanted to plus i see people doing it all the time." Hayate did quite understand why he other male was so embarrassed.

Hayate gave the other a cheeky smile when he landed on top of him and gave the smaller male and gentle yet playfully squeeze to the ass befire laughing softly

Katsumi smiled, "morning. Breakfast is almost done." he said with a gentle smile and he kissed Yui on the head. He grabbed two plates and spooned food to them both. He smiled a little and handed Yui a plate. "What do you want to drink?" he asked as he leaned in kissing Yui on the lips softly. "Oh i guess youre making something nevermind!" he said with a wink and sat down at the table with his glass of orange juice. "how did you sleep?"

Yuki blushed darkly and he scrambled up to his feet. "of course people do it! Because they are in love! You don't love me Hayate you don't even know me." he said and put the needle down cleaning off his hands rather angry he was being toyed with. "I-I don't know what you think we have, but i'll leave if you touch me like that..." he said looking at Hayate. "I-I don't need someone else taking advantage of me, specially someone I trust."

Yui smiled softly as Katsumi kissed his forehead

"It smells pretty good although I think it could use a bit more fruit and vegetables." Yui stated as he grabbed an apple and peeled it slicing it then dividing the slices into two bowls as well as adding freshly washed grapes. Yui gently kissed Katsumi back.

"yeah I can't get through my day without my first cup of tea." Yui finished making his cup of tea before sitting down with Katsumi at the table.

Hayate frowned softly.

"I already told you that I did you just won't believe me, why do you think I kissed you, if I didn't like you why would I have kissed you" Hayate sighed softly picking up spring.

"If you don't believe me I'm certain you won't be able to trust me...so you can leave if you'd like."

Katsumi chuckled, "Of course I can't make breakfast without your critic" he said with a chuckle and kissed the others cheek. "I know you like your tea...I have to go into work today..." he sighed and leaned his head back on the chair his arms behind his head. "I am not excited at all.." he rubbed his eyes and smiled softly to Yui. "You'll get to stay home today! And then tonight you and I can do something fun if you want." he said and tilted his head smiling.

`

Yuki blushed a little and looked away. "W-well I didn't think you meant you liked me like that! I just thought you liked me cause I'm kinda cute and I looked after you!" he pouted. "P-plus...if...we do that that nurse will be pissed.." he said softly and looked away. "wont she...?" he said looking at his bloodied hands and wiping them off. "Can we go away for a little while?" He looked up to Hayate smiling. "Can we leave and go into the city?"

Yui smiled softly it's not critic it's caring suggestions after all you want to stay healthy don't you." Yui laughed softly but froze up a bit when the other said that he'd have to go to work today leaving him home alone.

"O-Ok I think that I'll go out to the market today and pick up some fruit and vegetables... do you want me to pick anything up while I'm out?"

Hayate chuckled softly.

"Well now you know!" Hayate said with a smile as he sat up.

"I honestly don't care what that nurse thinks of us... she doesn't own me nor does she own you." Hayate stated before a grin began to form on his face.

"What did you mean by 'If we did that'" Hayate teased the other slightly

"And of course we can go to the city just name a time other then the dead of night since that's when the infected are more active."

Katsumi smiled and rolled his eyes, "Right right healthy this healthy that." he chuckled and finished up his food. He shook his head, "No I don't need anything..." he said and looked at the other sighing. "Would you like me to stay home with you today...? I don't want you to be uncomfortable at work but if you dont want to stay home alone I understand that also.." he said with a caring smile. "I do want what is best for you after all." he said in a rather caring voice.

-

Yuki blushed and looked away, "I-if you and I were to be...together...I-In that sense." he said softly looking away with a blush. He shook his head and smiled, "Can we go now..? And never come back..?" he asked his smile falling. "When we...went in there...I could barely move or talk...because he was there..." he said softly looking down at his hands. "Probably...why I didn't like you kissing me...because he was watching and he makes my skin crawl.." He said mentioning the doctor in the tent only ten steps away from their own. "It's not that I don't like you...I-Its that I'm scared...to love and to feel kindness and emotions like that..." he said softly and shook his head standing.

Yui huffed.

'Hey your the one always around the virus of course I want you to be healthy." Yui stated taking a bite of his food then swallowed and took a sip of his tea.

"I would like that but don't you need to be there I don't want to be pulling you away from your work." Yui said softly he really did want the other to stay with him he didn't feel very safe on his own but he didn't want to become house bound either.

"I know I just don't want to be a burden."

Hayate frowned softly.

"Yuki we'll need to plan ahead the next camp isn't in sight for miles and we're both in no shape to walk that far....as for now I think that we should try our best to get the nurse and doctor kicked from the camp, I know it seems harsh but I can only imagine that those sickos have attacked others as well, we also have proof that they attacked you it's all over you body." Hayate said sadly as he gently ran his hand down the others face.

Katsumi sighed softly and kissed the others temple. "You're not a burden...plus. I'm immune to the virus Yui.." he said with a soft smile and ruffled his hair. "I don't mind staying with you today, I could understand...I can always do work from home." He said softly and smiled as he kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower though, want to join me?" he asked and smiled going to the sink with a happy grin. He loved this, they were like a real married couple and he thought it was fantastic.

-

"Awe..." he said softly and rolled onto his stomach. "But its....boring here..." he said softly and looked down. "Kick them out...?I don't want anyone looking at me..." he said softly and leaned into Hayates fingers with a soft blush. "I want them gone or I want to leave Hayate..." he said looking up at the other with sad eyes.

Yui raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Immune? I thought that you made it so that wasn't possible." Yui seemed a bit puzzled but eventually shook the thought.

"You can work from home? Do you have access to the cameras from home?....I'd like that if you were able to work from home." Yui gave the other a soft peck on the lips.

"Yeah I'd like to take a shower with you." Yui actually loved taking showers and baths if he had spent anymore time doing so you might of as well called him a fish.

Hayate frowned softly.

"I can understand but it's still to dangerous for us to leave, your injured and can barely walk and I have recently cut my eye and I need to be around medical supplies as well as you do." Hayate frowned softly at the other's comment about not wanting to be seen.

"Don't worry it's not as if I'm asking you to show the leader the marks under your clothing you've got them all over your arms, neck and face...speaking of which we'll need to wash you down so the wounds are clean."