Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Yui leaned his head agansit the others chest as they danced.

"Your pretty good at this...it's been awhile since I last danced like this but it feels so uplifting once you really get into the timing." Yui said softly as he followed the other.

"Don't call me childish...but this reminds me of all those fairytales where the princess and prince dance ." Yui laughed softly.

Hayate took a deep sigh.

"Beacuse shes a cold woman and i dont want her taking you away from me." Hayate nlushed darker about the other comment.

"Your walking around in just a shirt....your honestly to cute for your own good ." Hayate stole a quick peck on the others cheek before getting up .

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Katsumi smiled gently. "Rich families go to a lot of rich events." He said gently and pulled him close. "Not childish..." He smirked, "My lovely princess, won't you accompany me to dinner?" He winked and smiled twirling Yui around before pulling him close again. The music stopped and Katsumi slid his hands in culling Yuis cheeks. "I love you Yui..." He said gently and kisses him softly.

-

"It's not my fault I'm in just a shirt!" He blushed even darker and held a hand out for Hayate. "You're the one thinking about me like that!" He pouted and got up with some help. "So I'm more attractive than that lady in just a shirt?" He asked looking up at Hayate through his lashes.

Yui laughed at the others statement and caught his balance after the twirl their eyes connecting as Yui was pulled closer. Yui kissed back and smiled softly.

"As do I love you."

Hayate blushed deeply.

"I know that." He huffed sofu.

"I don't find that lady attractive at all you on the other hand are adorable in everything. "

Hayate smirked softly.

"Are you jealous of her?" Hayate teased.

"You really are too cute."

"I'm serious. Won't you go to dinner with me? Or would you like to skip to our bath your highness?" He asked with a smile. "Either one doesn't bother me." He winked and pecked Yui gently.

-

Yuki blushed dark. "Jealous! Of that slut?! No! I just thought you liked her was all!" He said puffing out his cheeks and sitting on Hayates bed. "Who's in your bed? Me not her so I have no reason to be jealous!" He said and covered up rolling over not facin hayate. "And I'm not cute!"

Yui bit his lip softly.

"I think we should skip to the bathroom it'll feel really nice and it'll help us unwind." Yui smiled blush still gracing his cheeks as he gently wrapped his arms around the others neck and gave him a passionate yet gentle kiss, pulling away Yui smirked softly before whispering into the others ear.

"If you get hungry you can always eat me later." Yui pulled away completly still smirking.

"I'll go run the bath so it'll be ready by the time you get there." And with that Yui headed off the bathroom and began filling the tub at a warm but not overbearing temperature and waited for the other to arrive as it filled up.

Hayate laughed softly at the others reaction.

"You really are to adorable. " Hayate uncovered Yuki and gave him a gentle kiss.

"I have pair of shorts if you want to wear them their a bit torn up but they cover what they need to." Hayate gently stroked the others hair. Waiting for the other to respond.

Katsumi smiled gently and he kissed him back pulling his arms around the boys waist. He hadn't expected the whisper. He blushed, his mouth gaped open and he watched Yui leave. He shook his head and chuckled a little. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "I imagined that right..?" He asked himself before nodding. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door before entering.

-

Yuki blushed ten shades of red it going all the way to his ears. "D-don't call me cute!" He covered himself up again. "D-don't kiss me either!" He grumbled about it hiding himself. "I don't want your shorts! Ill just torture you by flaunting nothing all day long!"

Yui smiled softly as the other entered the room after he said it was alright to come in.

"We're bathing together no need to knock."The shirtless make pulled Katsumi into a kiss and smiled.

"Let's get in." Yui stated before beganing to strip the rest of his clothing.

Hayate laughed.

"It'll be worse if you end up giving me a boner all day long."

Hayate leaned in and whispered."Your pretty much naked in my bed." Hayate pulled away.

"I'll just go sleep in yours later on if your still there. " Hayate got dressed properly .

"I'm heading out for a bit. " He stated before leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi blushed lightly and he smiled. "I know...but I thought it would be polite to knock on the door before randomly entering." he said with a gentle smiled. He pulled off his shirt and looked to Yui before stripping down his pants as well. He lightly took his glasses off and looked to Yui. He rubbed a hand through his hair and then entered the bath. He sat down and sighed as the stress from that day just fell away. He motioned to Yui to sit infront of him.

-

Yuki blushed and looked to Hayate. He lightly touched his ears as he watched the man leave. He couldn't believe that Hayate might actually even like him. He said he would get...a boner?? Yuki's mind was everywhere. He covered his face with the blankets smiling like an idiot. He didn't want Hayate to sleep separately from him, to be honest he liked the safety Hayate gave him. He hated it when he left him alone.

Yui laughed softly.

"I know." After the other had stripped down Yui sat between his legs in the tub before leaning gently agansit his chest. Yui actually had his hair down for once, he usaully kept it up since the workplace environment had certain safety rules.

"You look even better with your glasses off ." Yui smiled cheekily before gently kissing Katsumi .

After a couple hours had passed Hayate had came back with a few books and a bag of foods and supplies holding the books in his hand as he entered looking down at them before up at Yuki.

"I...I brought some books...this one is called...Alice...In Wonderland..can you read it to me later?" Hayate struggled slightly with the title sounding it out like a child trying to spell a word.

Katsumi gently hugged Yui around the waist and kissed his shoulder. His hands pushed his hair to the side liking it down even more than up. "I can't see a thing.." he said gently and smiled. "You look even better with your hair down.." he said gently and kissed him back. He ran a hand into his hair and pulled lightly with a smirk, "Its more fun to play with this way.." he said and winked to him with a chuckle.

-

When Hayate came back Yuki had fallen asleep. When he spoke Yuki sat up rubbing his eyes. The shirt was up slightly showing some of his thighs. "Alice in Wonderland?" he asked and smiled a little. He held out his hands for the books. "let me see what all you were able to find...you really should rest. Your eye isn't going to heal if you move around so much." he said gently and patted the bed next to him moving over some with a giggle.

Yui laughed softly.

"Don't worry I usaully wear them too perhaps a lower prescription. " Yui smiled softly as the other pushed his hair to the side, moaning softly as the other tugged his hair lightly after running his hands through it.

"Your really in a playful mood." Yui pulled Katsumi into a passionate kiss.

"Although I'm certain playing in the tub would be uncomfortable although that doesn't mean I can't play with you a little." Yui whispered running a hand down Katsumi's torso.

Hayate handed the other the books mostly fantasy , Hayate laughed softly at the others comment.

"It's not my leg or some thing like that moving around is as easy as it has ever been." Hayate sat next to Yuki.

Katsumi shivered a little. He licked his tongue and tilted his head. "I agree. It might be uncomfortable...however...I have to have something fill up my time instead of drinking booze." He winked and shook his head. "I'm teasing, come on I'll clean your back." He said and pecked his lips again. "And wash your hair for you." He winked and smiled a little looking at Yui.

-

Yuki pouted and he sat the books aside. He turned to Hayate and he moved close to him. He ran his fingers lightly over the bandage. "I need to change it..." He said and gently pulled off the gauze and replaced it. The whole time he hummed to himself like it was nothing special. He just wanted to help. "I know you're not hurting as much but it looks painful.." He said and looked down his fingers securing the gauze.

Yui turned a cherry red.

"Well your right about the tease part." Yui handed the other the shampoo .

"Also u know you were teasing but when we really do that sort of thing...go on me easy I know I have a Kinky side but I'm still a virgin ." Yui said still blushing.

Hayate fliched slightly as the touch of the other was he ran his fingers over the bandage his skin around his eye as irritated his eye shut bit not swollen just irritated. Hayate nearly pulled away from the other as he pulled off the peel on gauze his eye watering.

"I really wish we could find some ice I think it's getting infected and the only other way besides medicine is heat...which would painful so close to my eye."

Katsumi blushed a little and smirked. He grabbed the shampoo and kissed Yuis shoulder. "Of course, I'll be gentle with you least for the first go." He said with a chuckle. He started washing his hair running his hands through his hair playfully.

-

Yuki moved and sighed. "I'm sorry I know it hurts.." He said gently and lightly pulled away the new bandage on it. "Just keep it closed. It shouldn't they infected...it happened yesterday it'll still be tender." He said gently and wiped the water from the others eyes. "Just be gentle on it. Maybe the med tent has something?" He asked standing like he was going to go look.

Yui leaned back into the others touch enjoying the feeling

"You having fun back there?" Yui laughed softly while washing his front.

"Do you want to watch a movie before we go to bed or something?"Yui turned and started to wash the others chest.

Hayate imedantly shoot up from sitting and grabbed Yuki wrist not roughly but firm the look of anger and protectiveness mixing.

"I don't want you going over there that disgusting man is still there." Hayate stated aitting down pulling Yui into his lap resting his hea0d on Yuki's shoulder.

"That man probably wants me gone."

Katsumi shook his head gently and leaned back letting Yui clean his front. "I don't know. Like I said I really want to drink...I don't want to watch a movie and lounge around." He said and sighed. "But I will if that's what you want me to do. I guess with you it'll work..." He said gently and kissed Yuis cheek. He enjoyed the feeling of the younger mans hands on his chest rubbing over it and cleaning it.

-

Yuki felt the tug on his wrist and he pushed against Hayate instantly getti scared. When he felt the hug however all the fear washed away and he was left panting from a small panic attack. He looked up at Hayate and sighed. "I have to get you medicine...ill be alright. I'm not as hurt as before and can run if I need too." He said with a gentle smile. He hugged Hayate and moved to stand again. "Plus, the nurse friend of yours is hanging around lately since it's happened, I doubt he will be left alone with me...ill be fast."

Yui frowned softly.

" I'm going to have to remove the slchol from the house." Yui sughed softly .

"We can change it up every now and again to keep it intresting, a moive was just the first thing that cane to mind ive watched all too many. We can do what you want if youve got an idea."

Hayate clung to the others waist sobbing softly begging the other not to go to the medical tent .

"No, what if they're wolking together?"Or at least take me with you." Hayate begged Yuki.

Katsumi shook his head and sighed. He looked away from Yui and he shrugged, "You don't have to remove it. I won't get drunk, but that doesn't mean the two of us cant drink lightly sometimes together. I've already agreed with you that I would stop drinking." he said gently and looked to Yui. "A movie sounds boring...we watching one before we left..." he hugged Yui and sighed. He didn't know really what they were going to do but he figured as long as he was with Yui he would be alright, and he wouldn't want to drink. Even though the itch to drink was bugging him, he still thought he could fight it with Yui sitting with him. The water was warm and it made his bones relax and he sighed closing his eyes. The fact that Yui and himself were in a bath together naked didn't occur to him, he hadn't ever seen Yui naked before this but he kind of saw him partially nude in the magazine photos.

~

Yuki sighed and winced. "Stop crying Hayate. You can come with me...I'm not too excited about going either but you need medicine or it will get infected." he said and looked away. "Come on...with you there neither of them will touch me." he said and smiled a little. "Even though I'll be fine by myself you still insist. So dry your face and get up I'm ready to get it over with and come back as soon as possible." he said patting Lady's head. She had jumped off the bed and trotted to Yuki rubbing against his leg slightly. Her tail was wagging, but she knew that her master was going back to where he had gotten hurt and she wasn't going to be left behind this time.

Yui smiled.

"Of course ocasionally can't promise I will but you can." Yui paused for a moment.

"We could go on a walk for a bit if you'd like, I fo have some video games but I dont play them to often and I'm sure you'd kick my ass." Yui laughed softly, as the other hugged him Yui paused and hugged Katsumi back.

"Everything is going to be ok." Yui looked up and gently kissed the other continuing to stay in the othrrs warm embrace.

Hayate smiled softly wiping his tears.

"Ok we'll go together."Hayate laughed softly watching the dog bound off the bed and to Yuki.

"You might want to carry her if you have the strength they don't take kindly to dogs and we don't want her getting hurt. " Hayate throws Yuki his jacket.

"Your not wearing pants so at least wear this it'll cover you up." Yuki stated before waiting for the other.

"Yes I know..." He said to the fact he wouldn't be able to get to drink often. "I'm aright staying home, plus we are in the bath, which means I don't want to get sweaty..." He smiled a little and kissed Yui back. "How about we...go settle down in bed and maybe watch a movie like you asked? Lay in bed with me till I fall asleep?" He asked gently his fingers lightly caressing the others waist.

-

Yuki nodded and grabbed his jacket. He put it on, the thing practically swallowed him. He zipped it up and blushed a little. "I still don't look like I'm wearing any pants...Lady will be alright. She's had worse than people hitting her. She's a strong girl." He said and blushed a little and walked to Hayate. "Alright you ready?"

Yui blushed darkly how obvious did he have to make it so the other would understand, Yui didn't want to flat out say it but it seemed to be the only way. Crawling into Katsumi's lap Yui gently kissed the other male.

"I'm starting to get horny." Yui said embarrassment clear in his voice. Yui ran a hand through the others hair slowly and gently.

Hayate frowned at the mention of the dog had been abused before.

"The poor girl." Hayate sighed softly when Yuki asked him if he was ready to go.

"Yeah...as ready as I'll ever be." With that Hayate stood up and gently took Yuki by the hand not wanting the other to stray from his side.

Katsumi laughed a little bit when he felt Yui slide into his lap. "Well hello.." he said gently and kissed the other back. At the simple comment about him getting horny Katsumi looked at him confused. "Horny? Really?" he asked and smiled a little laughing. He ran a hand up and caressed Yui's cheek. "I promised myself that I wouldn't touch you till you felt comfortable about it again. I'm sure that after today you're still...scared and uncomfortable with sex, which is fine! So I'll wait for you." he said gently and smiled kissing Yui gently.

-

Yuki blushed a tad when he felt the hand in his own but followed Hayate anyway. When they got to the medical tent both the doctor and the nurse were there. She gave Yuki a nasty look and walked right up to Hayate hugging him tightly making the two of them let go of their hands. The doctor was looking at Yuki like he was a slice of meat and Yuki hated it. He was scared but Hayate was too far away. He walked to the small shelf and started looking for the medicine he needed as he felt eyes running up and down his body. It made him shiver, and he wanted to curl up into a ball and cry.

Yui blushed darkly hiding his face in the others neck.

"We didn't have to go all the way if you uncomfortable touching me." Yui said softlyas he traced the others muscles.

"I just feel so soiled, I wanted you to be the first to touch me like that...I want you to erase the bad touch..." Yui crooked up slightly as the last words left his lips.

"I want you to replace it make me feel like I'm not just someone's toy I want you to hold me and love me not just touch me." Yui let out a shakey breath as he tried to prevent himself from crying.

Hayate froze up as soon as the nurse hugged him his stomach doing flips and twirls he felt as if he were about to vomit, with a few slightly rough pushs Hayate managed to unlatch the womanfrom him causing her to land in a pile of cots, seeing the doctor looking at Yuki like that enraged him, he quickly walked up to Yuki pulling him up to his chest in an embrace as he gently kissed Yuki it was obvious that the stitches had ripped during the struggle with the nurse but Hayate didn't seem to care too much his focus on Yuki.

"Unless that medication is in arms reach I'm swooping you up in my arms and leaving this place faster then a bat from hell." Hayate said seriously and waited for the other slightly impatientwanting to quickly leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi looked down at Yui as he listened to him speak. He lightly kissed his shoulder and felt rather, sad. He could understand the pain that Yui was feeling, yet, he also couldn't. He had never had anyone try and force themselves on him, but he did understand how much it upset him that this happened. Yui was his and his alone and he loved the man. He too, wanted to be the first to touch him that way, such an innocent body shouldn't have been soiled by filthy hands. Katsumi moved and lightly tilted his face up his lips slowly moving and connecting with Yui's. "I understand...you don't have to say anymore to persuade me." he said softly against the others lips as his arms pulled him into a hug.

~

Yuki pushed things around limping still from his own injuries. He found some more gauze for his waist and a few anticptic things they would need for Hayate's wound. When he felt the hug and kiss he blushed seven shades of red. "a-ah...yea...okay.." he said weakly and pulled away from the other. He didn't know Hayate liked him that way, specially enough to kiss him infront of everyone. Yuki made his way to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some pills and the medication they would need to stop the infection. Just then, The nurse walked up and slapped him hard, Yuki held his cheek tears forming in his eyes. "I told you to keep your nasty hands off Hayate!" she screamed.

She slapped him again, "He doesn't need a nasty," slap, "fagot," slap, "like you," slap, "around him!" she screamed slapping him again and again till he fell to the ground holding his face as it started to bleed. He scrambled behind Hayate and held onto him tight his face hiding in the others back.

Yui landed agansit Katsumi as he the other hugged him.

"I'm sorry Katsumi.." Yui laid agents the other and softly fell asleep into he others arms..

Hayate grinded his teeth as the nurse hit Yuki causing him to fall to the ground, Hayate walked over and yanked The nurse up by the collar.

"Who told you, you could touch Yuki ."Yanking the nurse off Yuki Hayate pinned the nurse by her neck.

"I like Yuki not a violent cunt like you." Hayate's grip tightened around the nurses neck slightly.

Then Hayate let go and went back to Yuki pulling him into his arms.

"Only the weak attack those who are injured. " Hayate wrapped an arm around Yuki.

"Now you better stay a way or I'll be having a word with the leader." Hayate grabbed a first aid kit unlikely to have everything but proably enough.

"Let's go Yuki."