Taken by M.A. Church mpreg

lauyenai

23298360.jpg

We are not alone. In the year 2050 mankind’s never-ending quest for proof life exists in the universe is answered—in the form of massive space ships that appear without warning above the capitals of all major nations. The name of their planet is Tah’Nar—and is dying. The United States sets up a lottery system, and each young man between the ages of twenty-three and twenty-eight is assigned a number. Once a year, for the next five years, numbers will be drawn and a new set of one thousand males will be collected. The media coined the expression ‘The Harvest’ for when the Tah’Narian’s collect these young men.

Captain Keyno Landium Shou is a Tah’Narian starship captain who has been granted the right to take a mate, any mate, he wants during the last harvest on Earth. Dale was seventeen when the aliens first appeared. His parents assumed he’d be safe since the final collection would be done before he turned twenty-three. He didn’t fall within the guidelines established, so they took for granted he had nothing to fear.

They were wrong.

Journey's End (The Harvest #2)

24160895.jpg

Adapting is a word Dale Michaels has become familiar with. As he settles into his new life with the Tah’Narian starship captain Keyno, Dale has adapted to life with an alien, space travel, and having his body mutated so he can carry a young. He’s closed the chapter on his old life.

Living on Tah’Nar, Dale has a loving mate and good friends. He’s helped cement peace with the Onfre. Sure, being double-dosed during his harvest led to some serious drama, but that’s over. Dale’s happy.

But life is never that simple.

Even though Dale loves Keyno, he still struggles with the way the Tah’Narians harvest young males as mates. Dale finds himself hijacked by his own body, courtesy of his extra dose of Tah’Narian DNA. Then there’s the devastating secret his mate, Keyno, has hid all this time. And if all that isn’t enough, outside forces threaten to rip Dale’s hard-won peace apart as well.

Join Dale for a non-stop adventure and a love that crosses several worlds and transcends space.

please do enjoy:Dancing:

• Like 1

Dear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
&

Thank you sooooo much ... I spent a whole day reading both books although they may lack a little excitement but they both were interesting and funny.....!!!

Again tnx a bunch friends....!!!

:Playing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope it helps....:)

P.S: Try reading "A Tah'Narian Christmas" although short, it is sweet....;)

Book 1:

Book 2:

Am I the only one who can only open the cover page of the first book ? I can't access any real text at all... sniff ;'(

Edit : I take back what I just wrote. The links given by yaoiwolf0-0 work for me ! Yay ! Thank you so much !!! :)

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Here's an epub copy of both books: