5 Years of YO

Key

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YO

RKWqBWn.jpg?1

MINNA San! Thanks For Your Hard Work!

Keep IT Up Your Good Work And Good LUCK!!

LOVE YOU [[ YAOI OTAKU ]]

pKj8kAw.jpg?1

I LOVE The Banners :Kyaa-Screaming-01:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Teesie

• luckystar

• Fujimori Kaoru

Happy 5th Birthday, YaoiOtaku!!

foxy1

Such a lovely and friendly forum, certainly the best. I love it here and definitely very dear to me. Thank you YO staff for working so hard and keeping this site at it's finest. Of course, also to each and every one of you, thank you for making this place a happy place. So, I wish YaoiOtaku many more years to come and to be able to celebrate with our beloved members once again.

:o

Happy Birthday! Thank you all for all your hard work and for making this wonderful place for fans of yaoi in all it's forms. I hope there are many more years to come.

foxy2

Happy fifth birthday Yaoi Otaku! I just wanted to congratulate everyone who have exerted effort and poured their time and knowledge just to bring this us this wonderful community. YO is a very, very friendly site and all the staff are great in what they do. Expectations are always exceeded and we can never thank you enough for giving us this haven for BL lovers. :) A big thanks and many, many more years and smexiness to come!

Banners are great as always! Thanks for using one of my most loved couple, Mookyul and Ewon!

I'm truly late to the party for joining the forum so late after the creation date, but I'm glad being late is better than never known the existence of this special little place. Thank you everyone for all the hours pour into keeping this forum alive and all the staffs & members for providing such an awesome place to hang out.

Happy Birthday Yaoi Otaku. ;)

Looking forward to saying this year after year again.

I am never really that active here, except when the Winter Challenge has started. But amidst all of it, I wish to thank YO for providing a very good service. Compared to other yaoi forums, this is the only one that I know of where all admins are active, and answers even simple inquiries from their forumers. I cannot express how good you guys and gals are, but you all deserved a pat on the back. Well done~

Happy birthday YO~ :Kyaa-Screaming-01:

• 2 years later...

Hahah I'm a little baby at the forum, but I'm really glad I found this place! It's so much fun and I've met some really incredible people here. It's also motivated me to keep on reading yaoi manga (I'm so slow at it haha!) It hasn't even been a year for me, but I'm sure I'll be here for a long time ^_^

Now to try this riddle contest!