A bit of an awkward start, Hello!

Droolprince

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site! My name is Aleks and i've loved yaoi for probably over 8 years now! >w

I like anime, learning about cultures, japanese rhythm games and cooking with friends!

I'm a voice actor, artist, cosplayer and a roleplayer of 10 years! Let's be friends, it's nice to meet you all!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Droolprince

• Sloan

• LoveExperts

• vyssini

Aaaaa thank you so much, I hope I make many friends here as I get accustomed to using forums again!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aaaaa thank you so much, I hope I make many friends here as I get accustomed to using forums again!

ur welcome^^ we can be friends:) if u want.

ur welcome^^ we can be friends:) if u want.

>w

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you're a voice actor! For what, if I may ask? 10 years is a long time, neee

And welcome to this forum, paper brother!

for nothing in particular, I do fan-dubs online and hope to become professional someday, I've been voice acting for 3 years and have played roles in fan-dubs such as Shinji Ikari, Ganta (deadman wonderland), Amano Yukkiteru (Mirai Nikki) and more!

- - - Updated - - -

24osryt.jpg

for nothing in particular, I do fan-dubs online and hope to become professional someday, I've been voice acting for 3 years and have played roles in fan-dubs such as Shinji Ikari, Ganta (deadman wonderland), Amano Yukkiteru (Mirai Nikki) and more!

Oh fan-dubs! Isn't that something... I know from subtitling experience, it takes great effort to ensure accuracy with the timing and all. Is it just as difficult ?!

Oh fan-dubs! Isn't that something... I know from subtitling experience, it takes great effort to ensure accuracy with the timing and all. Is it just as difficult ?!

I hope to get into the professional business, hope to get scouted and well that's an editors job but getting the voice and emotion just right is a real challenge!

I hope to get into the professional business, hope to get scouted and well that's an editors job but getting the voice and emotion just right is a real challenge!

Oh! I didn't think of that! That is very true. I always wondered how the voice actors feel about/during the yaoi moments during aaahemm!! the hot steamy parts. tekeke.

:cuteonion57:

If the professionals give you that kind of script, would you consider it? fufufu!

onionn6

Wow

!!

That's quite a range of talents..

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku and hope you enjoy it as much as I do..

-vy here-

• 1 month later...