MacabreFather-- RP Ideas~

MacabreFather

Before I start I'll give some information~

I prefer descriptive paragraph RPing, One lines are okay if you really need to, but I'll probably mention it if it happens more than twice. Only because they're really hard to reply to and I try my best to give my partner a good amount to reply with as well. (Body language or thoughts can help add length/reply material)

I prefer to go as seke but /if/ I do the uke part, expect it to be powerbottom or at least really "demanding"(Uhm... Slutty for lack of a better term) because if I try to be submissive, I'll fail. At least 90% chance.

I do my best not to use them myself, but if you use Character cliches that's okay with me as long as it isn't the overly shy, overly submissive or Two Dimensional Types. (Everyone has their different thought patterns and weird quirks, Right? >w>)

Communication is really helpful. If you're busy and can't reply for awhile (Week or more?) please tell me so I'm not waiting. I have a lot of patience but I get really active in RPing and, this probably sounds weird, refresh the page every few minutes (Every thirty if I'm busy) to check for replies. :Coming-back:

You probably already know the general problems with god-modding, grammar/spelling and magical problem-solvers and such, so I'll save you the reading. xD (If not, just PM me and I can tell you there)

Send me a PM or just post on here if any of the plots interest you and we can discuss it~

--------------------------------

Plot 1:

CharacterA has been having a steady flow of misfortune. First losing his job which lead to him losing his house which then lead to him having to resort to living on the streets of the bustling city full of people who are too busy to give care to someone they don't know. This has caused him to become depressed and he tried to end himself but (Obviously) fails in the attempt. However, he doesn't necessarily need medication seeing as it's from a lack of reason rather than an imbalance of chemicals. Nevertheless, the mental health agency can't let that slide and put him under the care of a counselor(CharacterB) who doesn't exactly play by the rules in his job and decides to let(Or Persuade) CharacterA live with him until he's sure he's back on his feet.

I would prefer to play as the counselor simply for ease of plot flow but either way is good.

Plot 2:

CharacterA is ignored by most of his peers but has a strong imagination (Whether or not he's actually creative) which causes him to basically live in his head. One night he is visited by what seems like a dream-like creature(CharacterB) that sprouted from said imagination. CharacterB tells him that he'll be by his side for as long as he needs him (Whether that be until he isn't lonely or until he's happy, Etcetera) And although CharacterB exists just like a normal person, being able to make noise, interact with surroundings/people and such, CharacterA is the only person that can actually see him. Problem is that other things from his imagination start to come to life and not all of those things are good but there's only one permanent solution.

Might have action and/or gore depending on how they decide to fix the problem.

Plot 3:

CharacterA and is half-animal. He used to be full animal but science has gone so far that they decide to try and see what would happen if they turned animals into humans despite it being illegal. Unfortunately, after the scientists believe it has reached the extent of its learning capabilities(The "animal" has a very hard time learning something so they assume it's just not able to do so) or if there's are other issues such as violence or extreme stubbornness, they simply come by to feed it everyday until eventually euthanizing it since they can't risk letting them free or they're secret will be out. One of the many reasons they give the "animals" collars with tracking devices inside. CharacterA needs to escape before he gets euthanized with or without the help of CharacterB who works at the facility but believes that the experiment is wrong. Upon escaping CharacterB can teach CharacterA how to live as human so he can go to live on his own.

Plot 4:

CharacterA is in a rut, doing the same things everyday, work/school, eat and sleep. Until one day, someone claiming to be a butler shows up and starts calling him master, following him literally everywhere and apparently unaware of what the word privacy means. The following days, CharacterA feels himself losing some of his energy every morning for an unknown reason, then CharacterB suddenly makes CharacterA an unexpected offer that may lead CharacterA to the answers to all this sudden happening.

I tried not to make the bios too long so if you have any questions or want to add some twists I'm up for that! I'm also open to hear ideas you have if you'd like to RP something of your own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• MacabreFather

• Delphi

• Kyte

You seem like a really good writer! I really like Plot 1 and 4, so if you're still up to do do either of these, I'd be more than happy to do them with you.

• 3 weeks later...