A Master To Serve 18+ (EvenEcho and ChampionRed007)

ChampionRed007

Pixiv.Id.13857255.600.1933212.jpg

Name: Aaron

Seme/uke: Uke

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: He is quiet around most people (unless he has known them for a long time) including his master. He is very loving and affectionate when he becomes emotionally connected with someone. He really gets into intimate times with his lover. He is easily entertained, playful, and curious.

Dislikes: crowds, anyone who tries to get close to his Master

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

• ChampionRed007

Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Name: Ryu

Seme/uke: Seme

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: He is blunt and powerful, he will demand control he will not accept anything but that.

Dislikes: unattractive whining and interruptions

Extra: He can be a demon/vampire or human

Ryu was out at the club, cigarette in mouth, he was on the look out for a cute new sub. He had a drink in his hand and was looking around for potential subs. He can see several, but none are around him, none are what he wants until he sees the cutie with the kitten ears. He walked over and leaned above him, being taller. "Hello." He says confidently.

Aaron didn't care for clubs much, but he was forced to be there since one of the men would pick him as his sub. He seemed surprised by the man suddenly speaking to him after he was approached. "Hello." He said shyly, not one that was good as keeping conversations going. "Y-You picked me out of all the others here?" The neko's tail wrapped around his leg and his ears pinned back in embarrassment.

He shrugged, "I did." Ryu drank his drink, feeling only the burn. He reached up to touch he ears and then he crossed his arms again, "So, I'm Ryu." He took another drink and his foot tapped gently. He loved nekos and he was excited. "You're the only neko I've come across without a master in years." A hundred something years to be precise. He licked his sharp fangs and waited for the other to speak, hoping it was as cute as when he first spoke.

"Really?" Aaron asked as he swished his tail behind him and tilted his head. "My name is Aaron. Nekos are uncommon, but they aren't too hard to find." The boy blinked his bright eyes, starting to become curious of the man, although he was unaware that he was a vampire. It did happen often that men regularly approached the neko, but he usually showed no interest in them. This one was different somehow. Aaron slowly flicked his tail closer to the man.

Ryu looked down at the tail and he reached down to stoke his tail. "Well, I have an offer to make, actually, think of it as a proposition." Ryu lets go of his tail and smirks.

(Sorry that was so short, It'll be longer next time.)

Aaron felt his face heat up a little as his tail was rubbed. "W-What is it?" He unintentionally stuttered in a soft tone. The boy was feeling shy, but his curiosity was persisting. He slowly flicked his silky tail underneath the man's chin.

(That's fine. Mine was short this time as well.)

Ryu lifted his chin up slightly, "I assume you're looking for a master, I would like to try and fulfill that. Let's use tonight as a quick test to see if you still want me. You do want me, right?" He stroked his tail softly, his hands soft as well. He reached his hand over to touch the other's ears and then continued to run down his hair and then cup his cheek. He smirked and he could feel the air hit the open nerves on his fangs.

Aaron nodded, gazing into the man's eyes. He had been instructed to find a master, if he didn't he would simply be left and disciplined. "I am looking for a master." The neko whispered, almost in a seducing tone. He gave a slight purr when his tail was rubbed and Aaron leaned into his touch. It could be seen that it had been a while since any man had touched him, or who the boy let touch him. "I'd like to give you a chance." The neko nuzzled against the man's chest as his curiosity got the best of him.

He was cold and he knew that. He smiled, "Great. Back to my place? It's a pretty far away but I can get us there in about five minutes." He offered, his home was in the demon realm, back where the nekos were feral and he had a nekomata and cerberus. Ryu wrapped his arms around the neko before him, "Close your eyes."

The boy nodded. "That sounds fine." The coldness of the man surprised him and he looked up at him curiously. "Humans usually aren't cold... You aren't..?" Aaron barely got the words out before he was told to close his eyes. The neko complied and did as he was asked, lowering his ears in anticipation of what would happen.

In a matter of minutes they were hovering in the air of the demon realm, outside of his home. He went so they could touch the ground. "No, I'm not." He stated as his pets ran out to greet them. They were cute little youkai. "You can open your eyes now." He pulled his arms away, only slightly, so he wasn't grpping onto him too hard

Aaron opened his eyes and hissed upon seeing the youkai. He shivered, hiding against the man's chest as he was scared. "You live in this sort of place?" He asked softly, ears twitching as he heard all sorts of different noises. The neko's tail was standing up and bushed out. "T-Then what are you..?"

He petted his hair, "I'm a demon." It was cold just like everything else he had said. He released him, "They won't hurt you. Be wary of stray nekos, they're cruel." He began to walk off to the door to the castle like house he owned, "Do you want to go back to the human world or are we going to have some fun?"

The neko hesitated before he followed the man inside his home. "What kind of fun?" His reddened face showed that he already knew. Aaron was usually nervous until he was actually seduced or comfortable around another person. "It's been quite some time since I've had a master." He answered honestly this time. Aaron left out the small detail that he had escaped all of his previous masters for various reasons.

"I assume you still know the position for subs like yourself. On you knees, ready to please me and whoever else I say." Ryu took off his coat and then his shirt, his body lean with the dark tattoos. His body wanted to change into his more natural form but he fought it. Tattoos grew up his body like evil vines. "Come to the bedroom before we start, take off your clothes like a good boy." Ryu walked up te stairs, hoping the other was following him to the room.

"Yes, sir..." He didn't call him master just yet. This man was very intimidating, and he hated to know what would happen if he disobeyed him. Aaron waited until the man had walked upstairs before he slowly stripped his clothes off. He curled his tail around his body and made his way upstairs where the man had went. "You have fangs.. That means you drink blood?" Aaron had little pointy teeth of his own, but nowhere near as large as fangs. The neko looked over the larger male, noticing every muscle and tracing the tattoos with his eyes.

"Yes, I do drink blood. But my saliva is known to have a chemical that numbs and once into the other's blood stream it is like MDMA, ecstasy." He took his belt off and once in his room he set the clothes down on the dresser's top. He also had wings and a tail along with a pair of molten looking horns. He turned to watch the other strip. He lit a cigarette and smoked it, breathing the smoke out of his nose.

The neko looked at the man in the corners of his eyes, finally removing the last bit of his clothing. Aaron flicked his tail nervously as he felt his heart race. He stood in front of the man and stretched his arms around the taller male's neck, pressing his body against him. "How can I please you?" Aaron whispered. Although he was anxious, he also couldn't turn down a good time from such a handsome man.

Ryu put the cigarette out on his tongue and flicked the butt away. He put his hands on the other's waist and moved them up to his chest. "Let's start with you getting on your knees." He undid his pants and took them off before taking off his boxers. He looked down at his half hard length, he really enjoyed the idea of controlling someone sexually and even more so someone with cute ears and a tail.

"Yes, sir.." Aaron whispered as he slid down the man's body and to his knees, placing his hands up on the other's stomach. He kissed and nipped at his hips as he purposely avoided his large length. The neko's ears pinned back as he closed his eyes and gave it a long lick. "May I?" He rubbed his cheek against it, letting a soft groan past his lips. He was quickly getting aroused and was having a hard time resisting the man's length.

"You may." Ryu reached his hands down to stroke his ears softly before gripping his hair, not pulling, just balling it in his fists. Ryu licked his lips and had bucked his hips up. He smirked down at him and bit down on his bottom lip. "Watch your fangs." He had been down that road and it wasn't too pleasant when you go bit of stabbed by a sharp tooth.

Aaron slowly slid the man's length completely into his mouth without scraping it with his teeth. He let out a soft moan when it had reached the back of his throat. The neko wasn't new to the sort of thing, but that didn't mean he always enjoyed it. He swished his tail from side to side as he started to suck on the length in his mouth. His skillful tongue worked while he bobbed his head.

Ryu moaned quietly and pulled his hair slightly. He looked down at him and saw his tail moving. He bucked his hips forward and his mouth hung open slightly. He wasn't used to finding someone so willing at the first moment, he was used to using other people's servants, other subs that their masters wanted to teach them something, that's what he was around for. He pushed inside of his mouth more and he moaned, enjoying the feeling of his throat against him.