SEIYUU DANSHI ( 18+ YAOI/ BL DATING SIM GAME in development )

meyaoi

Hi everyone!

I'm a big fans of yaoi and dating sims, but there are not many yaoi games (especially dating sims) that are available in English, which is why I have decided to make my own game!

This game is still in development, so I'll be really grateful if you can give your comments, opinions, or critiques regarding the game. Your comment means support to us, it means a lot and keeps us going!

:Wink:

sd%20landscape%201024.png\

STORY.gif

You'll play as a newbie voice actor, who's also a runaway, who's on the verge of being kicked out from his agency. Going back home is not an option, thus begin his journey to become a good-enough-voice-actor-to-not-get-kicked-out-of-the-agency!

Join his journey and woo some guys on the way!

:Excited:

CHARA-1.gif

mc_1.gif

ryotaro-shiba.gif

shibuswa-toshiyuki.gif

hikaru.gif

nakane-shuu.gif

kazunori-toru.gif

features-1.gif

REVERSIBLE ROLES

In Seiyuu Danshi, you are able to choose whether you want to TOP or BOTTOM. Even better, you are NOT restricted to one role in a relationship and can freely choose your preferred role in EACH intercourse!

FOREPLAY MODE

Are you tired of those intercourses without preparation? In Seiyuu Danshi, you have to go on "FOREPLAY MODE" and prepare your partner before the actual intercourse! Each character has different preferences in what parts they want to stimulate! Don't forget to keep your role preferences in mind when stimulating your partner!

DRESS-UP SCENE

Before going on a date, you can choose which clothes you want to wear. Each of the guys like different types of clothing, so keep that in mind! Psst, you may get additional affection bonus when you "accidentally" wear the same clothes as your partner!

VOICE ACTOR JOB SYSTEM

In Seiyuu Danshi, you will enjoy a unique range of voice actor jobs, starting from anime gigs to BL game works! Accept the offer or reject it... it's all your choice!

WALLPAPER SYSTEM

Your phone has a wallpaper that will change depending on your level of relationship with someone! When you get a boyfriend, your wallpaper picture will be that of your boyfriend and you!

ROAM THE TOWN

Our game features the clickable town map that you can travel through. Spend time with your love or spend your own sweet time in the nearby cafe... it's your choice.

DATE SYSTEM

On weekends, you can take on the guys on a date on various date locations. Spend your time and energy carefully so that you can increase the most affection!

CG GALLERY & SCENE REPLAY SYSTEM

Every dating sim will not be complete without these two features. This game will have a CG

gallery where you can view CGs that you have obtained and replay the scenes!

SUPPORT-1.gif

Each of your comment, critiques, and opinions are support to us, so please do not hesitate to say what's on your mind! Also, it will be great if you can answer these questions:

What do you think of this game?

Which features do you like the most? Why?

Which guy interests you the most? Again, why?

Find us on:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We have a website! ...it is still in development, but feel free to come take a look at it.:In love:

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Logo%20twitter%20_1.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keiralionel

• lukaXGAMErs

• Xiaomu

• shou-chi

So there would be the usual dating and the ecchi scene? The foreplay feature sound interesting... but does that mean that there will be a mini game of sort to maximize the score level on the ecchi scene? And then how about the part where we take jobs and such? Would this be a stat raising game or something else?

In my head, dating sim like these directs me to Tokimeki Memorial. It has mostly similar features--the dress up game, dating system, turn-based gameplay... but TokiMemo comes from a big developer @_@; I wonder how you would execute this game--it looks big and complicated. If you could pull it off, it'll be interesting, though. I would want to at least try the game if it ever being released.

By the way, is the game going to be commercialized? How is it going to be distributed?

• 4 months later...

I like this but it's not free (Of course it's not free XD)

But anyways, I would definitely try it if I have money T^T

Why can you only go out on "dates" on a weekend? That seems restrictive. Maybe synch it with (the country you're planning this in)'s holidays, so you don't get stuck doing the same thing over and over. And the characters seem a bit stereotyped, maybe they'll be different in speech or something. Anyway, I would love to try this game out!