Confess something :)

BLdesu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I meant everything btw not everytime lol Dyslexia crash at first hand

I'm afraid of being alone, but I like my solitude. Contradictory right?!?! Like I said......I'm an odd breed of human XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless of course everyone treats you like a kouhai...then you can be full yandere towards everyone...ah, but I digress.

Outside the forums, I'm quite easily flustered and am not as composed as I usually seem.

Don't sweat it, I'm a goofball sometimes when it comes on trying to say things. My head say this but my mouth says that:_red_fox 11

Okay where has your signature image been all of my life? I love it so much *3*

Internet :p Yeah I love Eren And I love this tuplet version too

As of lately, especially since my hair has grown so long, I came to look quite androgynous and whenever someone asks me about my sex, it gives me some strange kicks and I see my inner Burns steeple his fingers and cackle a little "excellent..!" XD

I've done the opposite and cut off my superfeminine long hair! No one seems to mind but it's definitely kind of nervewracking knowing people can safely assume that I'm either gay, or gendernonconforming at least. Like it's KIND of awesome. But I'm going to begin looking for a job probably in retail (fashion) and, well, I'm not looking forward to the rejections.

/confession :)

I'm allowing my hair to grow (something that I always wanted to do but was too lazy to) and all the time I get asked some funny (well, I guess they are funny bc I don't care) yet slightly annoying questions, to which I've developed some "semi-ready" answers:

Q: But isn't it too feminine?

A: But isn't it MY hair, not yours?

I kinda learned to do things because of me, not because of other ppl, and that was the best lesson in my life, so I'm letting my hair grow because I want it and because I like it, and tho whomever it may bother, that's just not my problem.

It's not directly related to ur cases, but since we were on the hair topic, xD

I gotta ask; How can someone be too lazy to let his hair grow?! XD

I mean, letting it grow is kinda the most lazy thing ya can do about it? Sure, ya gotta take care of it when its long, but always runnin to a coiffeur (or bothering friends/fam, etc :p ) takes, I think (hell, I wouldnt know ) more action?

Glad ta hear ya, though, that ya learnt ta dont care what others think about ya! It sounds asocial, but it takes, for aome, I think, a lot of courage. :D

So, my me crappy i.net and my tab conspirated against me, and chose to send me mesg twice! Great, innit!?

So now I got I whole poat with nothing to say....

yep

interresting!

*sniffles*

You-you can go on!

theres nothing to see here!

Just a guy tryin ta cover up his stupidness...

I lied to my sister when I said that the reason I ate all the chocolate ice candies was because my mom ate all the coconut ice candies. onionn6

Honestly, I ate all the ice candies *laughs hysterically* (it's hot in here! I need those to live!) onion11

I had fun checking out guys this Monday in our company's summer outing. *cough*for reference*cough*

• 2 months later...

hmm...i think after 5 years of breakup, I'm still haven't move on.

because I still think of him so often, I wonder how I've kept up all these years.

I like this one girl in my class I ended up collecting her pics and videos from various sources such as her old and new fb, twitter, instagram and etc.