weight:90

hair color:black long bangs

eye color:dark blue

hobbies:n/a

dislikes:rude people

kinks:n/a

fact:emo,wears a plaid around waist.

bio:

KzIkDdLliiAlxdiZ36G8Z_YwLcGtVNJTYtadTtM26dLN2EXA--IdlfCFuMzxKnBF7tcL2CzlPedqyDPa5FqwX_xkMs6ub0s_AVMxfJyG9_hEF7fwHOlZXDMmhPSVeTRPchIl3H7GhOVCXAmOXML6mGjAoaHox8rKQpXHv5stplSvi7tgC-QZvEzwbGGN_uBq1I3MjU11SWoa-rsNs5YpyEliYx919t0ScinRCRLenublJCK9a5BBWmkEELjq8O0JTp0dzoImWfCYOGwzIf1f5vbPKMKKikL_rjEwDZrw3LYkke14kK5HKknjGuv2n-0wxMtQjYmXATLfhQfgsjJ46pppTaRBzPvN4OQeSp4WEtHPqE7Kfa3H2xu7-kAXJh-u_Bwx2w_2w7egSnV2TvtnX1DTkT2K2kSGa34t07hQns5veOtTzb0ncJTLx24ZvBJvVDrDPN81IkJFlwCZvC1JlvdVpzLgG1x4QkmmIuVCXNmc6--kreltFG627KCsSMHSL7vqm_c7gi2R3vNV2zHb3xzbd_E_n-HZkkQph6j-uzk=w442-h488-no

today was the young slender boys first day of school.the sky seemed happy but he was sad to leave all of old friends.he sat in the back sit of the car wishing they could go back he would have told his friend that he love him if it meant he could have stayed with him."mom i am gay"he said she stop the car in front of his new school."i know please have good day at school"she said but he just sat there."i don't want to go to school we just moved here"he said crossing his long arms as his hair fell in his face."i know and daddy and i have to work so you have go to school"she said leaning back opening his door."fine"he said getting out and as he did someone tripped him but his mother already drove away."oww"he yelped in pain sitting on the ground holding his arm."shut up it didn't hurt that bad"a boy said standing in front of him."it did...."he said sitting on his legs."you want to feel so real pain"the boy said grabbing his hair putting a knife to his throat.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KohakuShadow

Ryou yawned as he made his way to school, he had his backpack hanging off of one shoulder, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His hair was parted to cover his right eye only showing his left blue eye. It was another year for him, another boring year. He sighed as he focused on listening to the music that was pumping through his headphones. He was interested in just getting through another year and hopefully keep to himself like he usually did. Though the few friends he had made understood his "unique" behavior. He yawned again as he made it to the school gates, he glanced around as he watched other students get hugs from their parents and caregivers. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he kept moving, Annoying....all of them.... he thought bitterly and bit his lip.

He paused as he looked over to see a boy get tripped by another student. He shook his head as he decided to keep moving, until he saw the student pull the hair of the boy on the ground. His eyes narrowed as he ripped the earbuds out of his ears and stuffed them into his pocket before rushing over. He didn't care much about others but once he saw the knife he snorted and tapped the "bully" on the shoulder, "Oi, pick on someone your own size you bastard...." he said sharply as he stood behind them.

"who the f*ck do you think you are"he said looking at the other."ahhh!"kade yelped in pain as the boy pulled harder on his hair making the knife cut his neck.he did not seem to care if he killed kade.the boy made a huffing sound as he turned back around."really who does he think he is"he asked kade although he knew he could not reply he was bleeding.

Ryou rolled his eyes and grabbed the bully by the back of his shirt "Knock it off...." he snapped. Tch....of course the teachers are probably hiding out in the teachers lounge..... he thought annoyed at the fact that he was having to deal with a situation like this. He scanned the area and spotted a Security Officer "HEY! Officer this guy brought a knife to school!" he said casually as he pointed at the boy. He was no stranger to getting in trouble for bringing items he shouldn't be bringing to school, but even he wasn't dumb enough to bring a weapon.

the officer ran over and took the knife then hand cuffed the boy."call an ambulance" the officer screamed as kade fell to the ground bleeding out.the officer put the boy in the car."hey i thought you hated people"the officer said you.minutes later the ambulance pulled up and put me on a gurny holding my neck to stop the bleeding."kid you his family or something"the emt asked?

Ryou took a step back as the officer came over and took care of the bully. He looked over as he saw someone call an ambulance, he stood where he was and slid his hands in his pockets as the officer addressed him, he looked up at him and snorted, "I do....but it doesn't mean I like to see jackasses like that kid bully others...." he said simply as he shrugged a bit. He looked over his shoulder as he heard the ambulance pull up. He stepped out of the way as he watched them take care of the boy. He turned to leave since the situation was over with and the boy was going to be taken care of until he heard someone else address him.

"Huh?" he said as he looked back at the Ambulance and shook his head, "No....I have no family." he said simply as he turned to leave.

kade raised his hand as you walked way like please don't go.they closed the doors and the ambulance started away.but kade felt sad and started to cry."don't cry"the emt said.at the hospital kade's mother came to see him but he would not look at her.he did not want be rude to the other but he wanted to see him again."that will never happen i am a no one,like he cares now that i am safe"kade thought as he hid under the blankets.

Ryou glanced back as the boy reached out, he clicked his tongue and turned away walking to his class. Tch, I did what I needed to do..... he thought as he pulled his earbuds out of his pocket and put them back in his ears. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he continued to his class. He spent the day bored in his classes since it was the first day he knew the drill. It was the usual, intros what they needed for the class and what they were going to go over.

It was at lunch that he went to his usual spot on the roof of one of the buildings. He sat there with his earbuds in like usual, he had a bottle of iced coffee and a sandwich he yawned and stared up at the sky, it wasn't long until he felt someone looming over him. "I knew you'd be here Zero." a voice said, he looked up and pulled his earbuds out. It was one of his few friends "Hey Taki..." he said with a yawn.

Taki grinned and looked at him, "I heard you were a hero today." he chuckled. Ryou rolled his eyes and took a bite of his sandwich, "I wouldn't say that...." he said as he swallowed. "That guy has been a pain in the ass, so I just took the opportunity to get him in trouble." he said. Taki laughed and shook his head as he sat down next to Ryou, "Oh Zero, I don't believe that, but whatever." he chuckled. Ryou glared over at his friend and shook his head. He wasn't in the mood to explain himself and had no reason to.

The two looked up as the first bell rang and Taki got up, "Well, time for class, try not to be too late." he laughed as he left. Ryou rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottle and got up, heading to class. The rest of the day was the same and he was happy when the day was done. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets as he made his way to his apartment, it wasn't long til his found himself passing by the local hospital, he paused and looked up at the building, He should be fine... a voice in his head said, he clicked his tongue and snorted, "Tch....I don't care...." he said to himself, as though he was trying to convince himself.

kade sat up quickly breathing heavy there was a black figure in the corner of the room.it did not move but as soon as kade went to touch the call button."hey i would not do that if i was you"the man said in a deep voice.kade's eyes shook in fear because he could not talk.he keep staring at the figure in wonder and fear."kid you know if you would have pushed that button well i think you know"the man said coming closer to kade darkness seemed to surround him in cloud of smoke.

Ryou looked up at the Hospital for awhile but eventually snapped out of it and headed down the street again. Tch....It's not even like I know his name, it would be pointless.... he said as he continued on his way home. He yawned and stretched his arms over his head as he walked. He was happy that with the first week of school it meant he didn't have to really do a lot of work. He looked at his phone as he continued home and saw a message from Taki. He checked it curiously "Hey! We're going to go to the arcade for a bit, if you're interested in coming." it read, he tilted his head slightly and nodded as he stopped and responded that he would meet them. He slid his phone back into his pocket and continued down the street.

It wasn't long until he made it to his apartment and opened the door. It was a modest apartment, two bedrooms which made it comfortable when one of his friends came over. He tossed his backpack by the coat rack and stretched again. It was only him, the parting gift his so called parents gave him after they threw him away like trash. He didn't really care for the apartment, because of that knowledge, but to sell and find another place would be difficult for someone his age, especially since he refused to go to a foster home.

"you know what is weird i think he knows i am here but he will never come here and pretty sure the other one does not care either i wonder does anyone care about you"the man said sadly stopping right beside kade looking out the window at zero walking by."i wont kill you but some one will and he wont be able to help you"the man said disappearing.

Ryou waited until it was time to leave. He pulled his jacket on and pulled his wallet from his backpack. He stuffed it in his pocket and left the apartment locking the door behind him. He walked out of the building and headed down the street. He headed towards the arcade, it meant going past the Hospital again, and once again he heard the voice he liked to stifle say, Perhaps you should just go ask about him. he snorted and shook his head as he continued on his way to the arcade.

kade breathed heavily it was so hard that the other that was walking could hear it."dang i should have never moved here"kade thought not wanting to lay back down."i am to scared to sleep now"kade thought as he looked out the window.

Ryou walked until he got to the arcade. "Hey! Zero~!" he was greeted by his friend Taki, "Hey hey Taki." he said as he waved. They walked over to the rest of the group who sat at a table. They had already ordered pizza and a pitcher of soda. They all greeted Ryou and he sat down with Taki. They talked a bit and ate.

"Hey hey! Is it true Zero's a hero?" someone said. Taki laughed and nodded "Yeah! He saved that kid this morning!"

"OH YEAH!" someone chimed in, "I saw that! That asshole was way out of line!"

"yeah! I can't believe he was stupid enough to bring a knife to school, and then USE IT!"

Ryou grumbled under his breath as everyone chatted about the incident at school. He didn't do it for attention or to even be labelled a hero. It was an opportunity for him, and that's all he saw it as.

"Hey Zero, have you checked on the boy?" he heard someone ask. He looked up and shook his head "No....I haven't." he said simply as he took a bite of pizza.

"Oh come on! You should at least see if he's ok! Come on! You're not that heartless!" Ryou gritted his teeth and clicked his tongue. Taki blinked as he saw the reaction Ryou got and looked over at the others, "Hey hey, come on, lets not pester him about it." he said finally. Ryou looked over at Taki and nodded slightly.

It wasn't long until they were done eating and went off to play games. Ryou stuck with Taki, his friend looked at him, "You do look a little conflicted. If you want I can go with you. We can just say I pestered you to go or something." He said softly. Ryou didn't react as he focused on a game he played, ".....Alright...." he said finally as he finally came to terms with the idea.

Maybe that will shut up the voice in my head, along with everyone else.... he thought as the arcade game sounded off the winner sounds and dispensed some tickets.

he was now hugging his knees wide awake afraid of who might come in his room next."i am pretty sure he does not care about me and i dont mind because it is not his place to care"kade thought as a light flicked on in the hallway."what is that it was dark till now my eyes cant adjust to well"kade thought another figure walked in the room.

__________________________________________________________________-

Ryou walked with his friend down the street. He had his hands in his pockets as they made their way to the hospital. Taki smiled at him and patted his shoulder a bit. "I'll be there with you. Don't worry Zero." he said with a smile. Ryou looked at him and sighed as he gave a slight smile. "Thanks..." he said softly. He wasn't good with people, but with Taki he felt a little more comfortable. There was a part of him that hated that, but the other side of him that was greatful Taki put up with him even regardless.

It wasn't long before they entered the hospital, Taki walked up to the desk and talked to the nurse at the desk and talked to her. Ryou looked around unintentionally ignoring the conversation. It wasn't until he felt his friend touch his shoulder that he looked over. "She said she'll let him know that we're here to visit." he said, Ryou nodded and went to sit down.

kade was so frighten he did something rather stupid.he stood ripping all the cords off of his body then bolting past the person into the hallway where he almost tripped but kept going.finally kade burst into the waiting room panting with cords still hanging off of his body."oh dear sir you should be laying down"the kind nurse said about to walk over to kade to clam him down."why are you shaken up kade"she asked walking closer to him but she knew he could not give an answer.

_______________________________________________________________________---

Taki sat with Ryou as they waited. Taki looked around then looked over at Ryou who sat quietly staring at the floor. How did I get talked into this....? he thought as he sighed. Taki patted Ryou on the back, "Don't worry just see how he's doing and we can go!" he said trying to be supportive. Ryou looked over at him and nodded a bit, "Alright....that....sounds like a plan...." he said softly.

The two of them looked up as they heard a ruckus going on. They both stood up and blinked, "What the? Is that him Zero?" Taki said looking over at Ryou who blinked and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Yeah.....that's him...." he snorted in an annoyed tone. He walked over calmly and sighed, "What the hell is going on....?" he said annoyed.

kade looked down knowing he had made him annoyed."i wish i could tell him about the reason i am scared but i cant"kade thought almost about ready to turn around and go back.but he stood there looking at the two males frozen."he has something he wants to say"the nurse said going behind her desk getting a pen and some legal paper.handing it to kade which as soon as she did he wrote a whole page of what happened to him and the squatted down covering his head.

_______________________________________________________________________________-

Ryou watched unimpressed and crossed his arms. Taki just stared in confusion and tilted his head. The two watched as the nurse spoke to him and gave him a sheet of paper. Taki tilted his head against and looked over at the Nurse as the boy handed her the paper.

"What did he write?" he asked curiously, while Ryou stood silently with his arms crossed, and looking annoyed.

"he wrote there was a black figure in the corner of my room when i went to touch the call button "hey i would not do that if i was you"the man said in a deep voice.i kept staring at the figure in wonder and fear."kid you know if you would have pushed that button well i think you know"the man said coming closer to kade darkness seemed to surround him in cloud of smoke.you know what is weird i think he knows i am here but he will never come here and pretty sure the other one does not care either i wonder does anyone care about you"the man said sadly stopping right beside me looking out the window at zero walking by."i wont kill you but some one will and he wont be able to help you"the man said disappearing.i was so frighten i was hugging my knees and as soon as i saw a shadow i ran"she said reading the paper word for word.

Taki blinked and tilted his head again, "Hah? Was there someone in his room?" He asked curious. Ryou rolled his eyes and shook his head. Tch....I knew this was going to be a pain.... he thought to himself as he listened.

"that is what he wrote"the nurse said kade held out his hand and she hand the tablet back to him and kade wrote something quickly and hand it back."he wrote he is sorry that he did not want to annoy you and he guess he is a pain in the neck and that maybe that guy was right he should probably die"she reed in her own words putting her head down a bit

______________________________________________________________________-

Taki blinked and looked at the young man, then back at his friend. "Ah! We were concerned about him! Really!" he said softly. Ryou sighed and blinked as he heard that last statement.

"Oh for fucks sake...." he said sharply. "If you want to die then just do everyone a favor and die. But then that just means you wasted my fucking time...." he said. Taki blinked and looked at him, "Z....Zero...." he said,

"Shut it Taki." he snapped. "I had the audacity to come and check on you, but if all you're going to do is give up and act like a weakling then maybe I should have let you get killed by that fucking idiot...." he said. he glared at him and crossed his arms, "Life is full of crappy moments, and crappy times, if you can't deal with it then you should have killed yourself long ago." He glared at him and turned to leave, "You better be at school tomorrow or later this week or else I'm going to know you're a pathetic weakling..." he snapped as he walked out of the hospital.

Taki blinked and stared off in surprise as he watched his friend leave. He sighed and knelt down beside Kade, "I'm sorry...." he said softly, "He just hates that kind of talk, as long as I've known him he's reacted that way..."

kade knew he would blow up and now he was going to die.he didn't mean to make him upset he was scared for the frist time in his life and wanted some one to tell but now he was called a weakling he tried hard not cry more.the glare he gave made it worse now he wanted to go die some where so he would be happy.i shook my head as to say no it is my fault and kinda looked up at the other trying to stand.i know i was weak but i didnt want to make him mad.so i got up and went back to my room and curled up in bed.