• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Sai-Miyoshi

• AoiKagamine

• Saga

I think it's a great idea! The manga reward thing and now this VIP area are personally motivating me. YO is entertaining in so many ways. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

lol i imagine vip, like those in host clubs which hosts gather and drink don perignon. I was like awesome.

What a cool rank and still impossibru to achieve oh well, me ish contented.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are not lucky and can donate 75 dollars, it seems pretty impossible to become a VIP member. If I'm not mistaken you need 684240 credits to buy the whole collection or you have to make 10.000 post. You need to spam the forum for some years to get so many credits or make so many posts.

Anyway, I will just keep enjoying the forum as I have been doing without thinking about the goods I can't enjoy.

Congrats to the VIP members and let's all keep enjoying this wonderful forum^^

the site is getting better and better! i think i can attain this rank, coz little by little i'm buying the collection since it's getting expensive, i only need 7 stars plus 1 mascot :D i'm getting positive hehe

If for example, I've donated a couple of times (let's say in different days) that totals $75 would it count me in the VIP?

If for example, I've donated a couple of times (let's say in different days) that totals $75 would it count me in the VIP?

Of course it would. The donations will always count in total sum you've donated - no matter the day, the month, the year.

You can donate, for example, 3 dollars today, and five months later 3 more - the total donations would be 6 dollars as in, coming from you. It is not needed to donate these 75 dollars at once to obtain the rank. (:

Besides, on your first donation [no matter the sum], you receive the rank 'Contributor'.

Once the donations hit the total of 50$, you receive the rank 'Top Contributor'.

You can review the ranks used on YO,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...