Love Triangle: Slushie Accident

Kohaku tsubasa

the rain was pouring down out side the tiny store.there is a guy behind the counter selling items to costumers.a girl walked in shaking off her umbrella.a gay guy stood staring from a far not wanting to be noticed dropping his slushie everywhere."hey could you do me a favor hold on to this for me"the gay guy asked?he handed her a slip of paper with his number on it.the girl started helping him clean it up then the guy behind the counter came to see what had happened.the gay guy walked out of the store.the girl stood there for awhile wondering what had just happened.finally she snapped out of it and went to get her boyfriend so they could go home.

name:Shane

sexuality:gay

hair color:green-blue

eye color:turquoise

kinks:hot guys

name:yoshio

hair color:black

eye color:brown slightly green

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• XiuLin

name: Mi-Jun

sexuality: straight

hair color: red brown

eye color: chocolate brown

kinks: none

Mi-Jun looked at her boyfriend confused for a moment as her boyfriend, the cashier clerk of the store started to mop up the slushie mess. She did in fact notice the other male customer staring at her boyfriend. She then wrapped her arms around her working boyfriend after he came out from putting the mop away and kissed him right then and there. She was almost hoping that the other customer was still perhaps outside and at least saw their display of affection.

Soon his other co-workers for the night shift, entered and he was clocked out. He gently took his Mi-Jun by the hand and they walked out the door, open umbrella over them once they stepped out. They headed to his car that she usually drove to drop him off and to pick up in. She got into the passenger side, him holding the rain gear over her so she could get in without getting damp.

He got into his one side, and closed the door setting the umbrella against his leg as he drove back to their shared house.

shane did not see them kiss for he did not care that man was going to be his.walking home he tripped and fell ripping his jeans."crap"shane said really loud and everyone looked at him like a big crazy.it made it worse that now his knee was bleeding.shane was sure that she would not give him the silp of paper but he ran home almost getting hit by a car.

yoshio opened the car door for mi-jun."here sweetie"yoshio said holding the umbrella up so she does not get wet.they walk up to the door he unlocks the door.shaking off the umbrella before going in closing the door behind him."want me to cook"yoshi asked?taking off mi-jun's jacket putting it in their coat closet then he took off his.yoshio also puts the umbrella away as well."i can if your tired my love"yoshio said walking into the living room.

Mi-Jun smiles as she was getting pampered by the removal of her jacket by Yoshio. "That sound great. Please make dinner for us. I will be back in a moment." She turns around and kisses him again. She then walks off to her bedroom. She looks to her shedding machine and puts the paper from her pocket into the machine. But she had remembered the number quickly. She quickly texts him, "Your welcome for helping you tonight. It happens to all of us. I've done that a few times before." She texted in a relaxed and friendly way. "I hope you have a good night." She texted him once more before shutting off her phone.

She then comes back out of her room, leaving her cell in a drawer near her bed. She then goes to make Yoshio something like a hot chocolate to enjoy with her as he made dinner.

he went to the kitchen and started making her favorite food.he washed some veggies to cut up.he started cooking the meat in a pan then grabbed another."it is cold out i am going to make soup"yoshio said sweetly.he then chopped up all the veggies putting them in a big pot with some broth."mi-jun love you honey"he said looking at you not paying attention and cut his finger a bit which he has never done.

shane got the text knowing not to text back.he got mad and throw his phone across the room.then went to put a bandage over his scrapped up knee.when shane looked had none"ahhghhh"he screamed and a vase broke on his head."owwww"he screamed louder."shut up" his neighbor screamed.this day was worst then any other for both of them.

Mi-Jun smiled more. "I love you back." She looked shocked for a moment and quickly grabbed a towel and applied pressure to his cut finger. She looked at him with a softened expression. She then got a bandage, from the cabinet and covered up his finger for him. She then turned on the tv from the counter with the remote. "Are you alright now?" She asked kissing his cheek softly.

Luckily the phone of Shane's did not break when he had thrown it. Mi-jun had the kind intentions to maybe meet up and talk to the customer she saw at Yoshio's work. Maybe make his tomorrow by treating him to left-overs of their meal from tonight, and make a friend. She went back to her room and got out her cell again. "I'll meet you at this address, for a surprise. It's something he made and I know you like him. But it's no problem. But he's taken, sweetheart. I just hope you sleep well tonight and your day goes better tomorrow. I'll leave my phone one in case you want to text. :)"

She then went to take her phone and went to watch tv as her boyfriend keep cooking dinner.

shane looked at the message and got madder."he is taken by her i don't care about the surprise anymore and i wont sleep well i hit my head i really don't want to text her"shane said then screamed then his voice got low.spite what he said he texted back "ok i will" with tears in his eyes."thanks but i don't know if i can sleep well"he also texted through all the tears.

"yes dear i am ok now"yoshio said as he continued to fix dinner.mixing all the ingredients in the big pot."it will be done soon"yoshi said smiling at mi-jun.yoshio sat next to you on one of the bar stoles."i don't have to work tomorrow want to take a long warm bath my love after dinner"yoshio said hugging mi--jun gently.

Mi-Jun could not have known that Shane had a bad day nor it was getting worse by the time he got home. Yoshio noticed the texts on her phones. "Its the customer. I saw him looking at you. I think he likes you. I assume, he gave me his number for you to text or call him." But she did take these things into consideration as she was speaking. "Hunny, call him with me right here. It's what I think he wants. But don't you have a twin brother? Maybe we can match make them." She smiles, when his arms wrapped around her. "He has a twin brother." She quickly texts, to Shane. She reached up and hugs onto his arms, then blushes. "A bath?!" Her cheeks get redder.

"yes my love any thing you want"yoshio said a bit saddened.he put his head down on mi-jun's shoulder."i do but i have not seen him in years and last time i seen him he was mean and rude oh no now i see why that guy likes me"yoshio said with a mellow tone to not get mad.he kissed you on the mouth then smiled."but that was awhile ago"yoshio said."wait why do you want me to call him"yoshio asked?

shane never expected this he got very angry.he liked the guy at the counter he would not agree on anyone else."no no no"shane screamed at the phone."he does"shane texted back.he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of food.he sat back on the couch and started eating it without a care.he watched his phone for more of what he thought to be just saddening messages.

Mi-Jun listened to her boyfriend's words closely. "Now you see why he likes you? But that was a while ago?" She had a gut feeling almost like her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. Was she going to get broken hearted if she let her Yoshio call this customer? She turned off her phone quickly as they were kissing. "I guess you don't need to call him. I will block his number tonight." She then looks at him and bites her bottom lip. "That bath does sound good right about now with you.' She said with a playful wink.

"i see my love"yoshio said looking at her.he kissed her back lovingly thinking about what to do."how about i call my mom she should know tsuyoshi is"yoshio said in a thinking manner.he started to blush at mi-jun biting her lip."lets take that bath my dear i will draw the water you relax and dont think about that person anymore i am forever yours"yoshio said smiling.

he checked his messages over and over he had realized that he had been blocked so now he wondered if he should go to that place she had texted."no i wont what is the point she blocked me"shane screamed at himself.he ran up stairs falling down all the stairs from the top."owww"shane said rubbing his throbbing head.he did not want to get up he was in so much pain and his cellphone had finally broke.he started to sob and laid there shirt all ripped up half naked still not wanting to move."why would a man like him want a klutz like me"shane thought inside his head.

She smiles and shivers a bit from the kiss to her neck or back. She stands, then now getting up from her bar stool, after her boyfriend backed off her. "As am I, your's forever." She responded back as she pulls him into a warm hug. She heads to her room again, grabbing some easy to get into clothes for after the bath. As she coming out of her room she sees her boyfriend in the bathroom a crossed the hall and making her bath. She smiles, but does not speak since he's on the phone with his mother. His mother would ask to speak to her, if she wanted to see how they were both doing together. She goes up to the sink and begins washing off her make up and doing a pre-bath routine of getting ready to simmer down for the evening.

Tsuyoshi was just moving in his final boxes into a small apartment building, when he heard a really loud crash and more shatters and screaming from upstairs. He was extremely annoyed now. He was expecting a calm evening when he was moving in. But it seems he had a bi-polar klutz, living a floor above him. He quickly decompressed his mood, and went to check in on the poor person. Most likely male, which what he favors in partners. So he goes to lock his door then heads up the flight of stairs to the apartment above him.

"mother hello how are you"yoshio said into the phone."which one are you"the lady said chuckling a bit."it is me yoshio"he said a bit saddened."i know i was joking so how is mi-jun can we talk"mom said."no mom i need to ask you where tsuyoshi is"yoshio said in a kinda hushed voice."he is asleep up stairs"mom said."what"yoshio almost screamed then calmed down."he has been here awhile"mom said."i am going to kick his sorry butt"yoshio screamed.

shane was finally fell asleep on the bottom stair.till he heard someone stomping up the stairs."oh man i am going to get chewed out i did not mean to make so much noise"shane said trying to stand up.he managed to get to the door but was unsure about unlocking it.

• 3 weeks later...

"Dude, it's alright. I just want to know what happened. You kinda banged up there." Tsuyoshi said to the other male. "Bad day or something?" If this was like deja-vu, it was meant to be. Tsuyoshi was in fact the twin elder brother of the woman's boyfriend, they had to have had some communications in the past. Perhaps her mannerisms had stuck a cord within his mind and he on rare times acts like her.

Mi-Jun was in the bubble bath, relaxing. She has a radio by her and she sets it to a small but middle volume. She was playing with the bubbles beside her after a long day of working herself. Between the two of them, they usually could pay all their needed inquires with their living.

"i have had a bad day"Shane said trying to get up but still could not.he was in awe for a minute but this mans beauty."wait she said yoshio had a twin"he thought blinking in shock."are you yoshio's twin his girlfriend said he had a twin"Shane asked blurting it out then trying to cover his mouth but was into much pain."owww"Shane said wincing in pain

yoshio nodded slowly falling to sleep but then realized that maybe they should get to bed soon."my love are you relaxed now"yoshio said in a soft sleepy voice."ill go get the bed ready for you my dear"yoshio said standing up.