Top Posters In This Topic

• Aryjen

• SapphireD910

• rahulkoli

• Aoi Yu

Hey^-^

you mean like, on your phone?

i've downloaded three games that were available in english from play store :3

one is Vampire Darling, the other Dear My Mononoke^^ i wish i could remember the third one, but i've forgotten the name and i can't find it anymore :/ as far as i know those are only shonen ai, no hardcore stuff :3

those are these kind of games where you've got to have either some points or tickets in order to play and if you don't want to pay you have to wait 24 hours until you get some for free^^

• 8 months later...

For the original poster or anyone else, there's a mobile/android version of Bachikoi by Black Monkey Pro. I've played the desktop version, but if you havent played it and you're looking for an android game, its an option.

Otherwise searching BL gets a few games in the play store, but most are pay or major time restraints and mostly PG story with mild CGs of embracing and near kissing. Some have really nice sprite designs, but I'd like more development and would prefer to have a straight forward price instead of Free download only to find real content is like $20 for multiple story packs.

• 9 months later...

I have feral bf, superstar, deity bf, dear my monoke sacrifice, vampire darling, love academy (jun), bl academy, vampire bf, devoted ninja, and ephemeral dreams. But i am looking for a game that is in japanese but some say it has an english version which i am unable to find..please help me its name is BL ◆ Boys Love app Free male daughter SUNSOFT. I am not able to find this one.

We're working on a game (Chess of Blades) that will have an Android version, and the short demo is up in the Play Store already. The Play Store has rules about how everything has to be family friendly, so we won't be able to release the R18 version there, and it's most likely why you don't find hardcore stuff there :(.

• 6 months later...

Can you like put a link or something for the bachikoi android version? I really have searched a lot about black monkey progames for android but without sucess.The best of them are: sleepover, batchikoi, offscreen scandal and jan ken.By the way black monkey pro is now herculion and is working on an awesome game witch has demo know for android and it is caled ''Full service'' it is a great game have a look at it!!