BL Aitsu no Daihonmei Manga Live-Action Teaser Trailer

itsapanda16

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]On the 3rd of September 2015, Libre Publishing released Aitsu no Daihonmei (His Favorite) live-action teaser trailers alongside with its ninth manga volume release. These teaser trailers only added fuel to the speculation of a possible live-action adaptation of the popular series. Stay tuned for more updates. [/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

his-favorite-cm-1.jpg

Trailer 1: Yoshida’s POV

[video=youtube;-xdmMBKq5Ko]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Trailer translation

Text: The super popular boys-love manga "His Favorite" is finally getting a live-action adaptation!?

Satō: Yoshida.

Yoshida: Hmm?

Satō: Do you like me?

Yoshida: I don't know.... yet.

Satō: Yet?...OK.

Yoshida: Huh?

Text: A handsome man falls in love with a clumsy man.

Credits: ANN

Trailer 2: Satō’s POV

Genres: Comedy / School / Yaoi

Manga status: ONGOING

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginger

• itsapanda16

• hi-j

• liliyarnie

Is it popular? I've only read the first few chapters and decided that it's too crude for my delicate smooth otome heart. I remembered thinking that the tall seme guy is such a prick. Does anyone who have read the manga until the latest chapter have any positive feedback that might draw in skeptical reader (like me)? Any manga-adapted live action yaoi is a big deal, since there's only a small number of them, so I want to know whether the manga's any good.

Yes, the manga is rather popular, ratings for this particular BL series is an 8/10. [Preference varies from one person to another.] :)

• 2 weeks later...

yayy!! This is exciting because there aren't many live action adaptationsss WOOPEE!!

We are getting spoilt this year - first docchi mo docchi, seven days and this so far! :D

:_red_fox 15I love the manga, the seme really is a jerk but for some reason I love him anyway. LOL I have all the manga that has been published in the US and preordered the next volume. This is so exciting! The actors look perfect. I can't wait :Red_fox:

yayy!! This is exciting because there aren't many live action adaptationsss WOOPEE!!

We are getting spoilt this year - first docchi mo docchi, seven days and this so far! :D

also got a live-action movie :3

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Yiiiippppee!!! Another favorite manga of mine into live adaption. 3rd to be exact. [im so picky!!] Others were novels.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! But I have to read it again since I stopped when they didn't release another for a long time?? So I dropped it somewhere. I forgot the story but I remember the characters.

This was one of my first mangas I've tried to read both in English and Japanese while learning Japanese myself.

But err.... don't you think seme looks a tad tooo old...? o___O;;;

The uke looks absolutely adorable. EEEEKKK too cute to be real.

WELL! Now I know what to read next!!

• 2 months later...

ok now...oh boy...its hard enough to know that my most most most favourite manga is getting a live action...its will be like a living hell now waiting for it to come......oh my God i really cant wait for the day when i can finally get my hands on it...and the cast...especially yoshida is freaking perfect i think....so cute like a chipmunk....oh please update soon

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you've already seen this but here's two more trailers.

• 3 months later...

I have to agree with sloan. Sato-kun does look kinda old mmm so do Yoshida-kun...But Yoshida is cute :Being-joyful-01: And I love the manga, guess I'll keep an open mind.

• 2 months later...

Just so everybody know... it was just an ad for the release of the 9th volume of the manga, to be shipped on September 10th (2015?). It was fun while the hope lasted.

Just so everybody know... it was just an ad for the release of the 9th volume of the manga, to be shipped on September 10th (2015?). It was fun while the hope lasted.

Nooooo uwaaaaaaa