Kiss Him, Not Me! (Watashi ga motete dousunda) fanclub

tsen

tumblr_ng5ygeODuB1tdmso4o4_500.jpg

I can't be the only one here who loves this manga right? Yeah, it's shoujo, but it's by JUNKO! And the main character Serinuma Kae is a BL fangirl! :cuteonion45:

And... there's this...

r027-004.jpg

You can tell what my favourite pairing is onion0

Mutsumi x Shinomiya and Nishina x Serinuma are great too! Who do you guys want to end up together (or just be good friends)?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• zackh

• phantom6man

• tsen

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I honestly want Mutsumi-senpai to end with Kae, since he was talking to her when she was "fat and ugly" too. Else I'm totally into the Yuri Shima has going on haha. I think my two favourite are either Mutsumi or Igarashi but for Kae I would still root for senpai!! I can't wait for more updates and see how the story progress! ♥

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i still haven't read this manga. Actually, i just knew of this just this month /facepalm/ but anyways, this manga will be made into anime~~ and can't for it kyaaaa~~ i will first watch the anime (when it will be released) then after will read the manga :D

• 2 months later...

Well, I really like this manga, it's so nice cause there are all tipe of couples (yaoi, yuri, hetero (?)), I love when her imagination blow up about everyone XD

• 2 months later...

This manga is so funny, I hope the anime would do the same. Well, I wish I could lose weight like how she did though and end up being in the eyes of the hot boys in class. :leaf15:

I like Nanashima and Igarashi pairing so much. Nanashima is the type of guy I like too.