• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• voide

• trishaotaku

• STARRK

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm not sure if you made all these theme available anymore. Just wanna give a heads up all the links are down. Also, I hope it's okay to ask here :) I already made a bg image for my profile, it has width 930px, I put height 1800px for trial. Unfortunately, it still came up on the corner haha.. been trying for months & I still failed to figure out how to do it. Can you give me some advice, please. And thanks!!

Ah, yeah.. I have to reupload them. - v -

It still does not work for you? o_O' Wait, do you mean the width or the height? I usually work with some huge pixels for the height because it expands depending on how many things are displayed on your profile.

I used the width like you mentioned in the previous post, 930px. And the height I used 1800px for trial. And then I tried applied the image, nope, it didn't work. It stayed nice & perfect on the corner :/

Does it matter where I upload the image? I mean if I upload the image on somewhere other than imgur for example, it will resized my image?

Hmm. Can you give me the image for a second? I want to try something.

Oh, that's short. X'D.

Here, use my image for reference with height:

haha true. But yeah, I thought if I still used 930px width it should fit into my bg..my logic seems not working ah. Okay, I'll use your image as ref for height & see if it works out this time. Thanks Saga!

• 6 months later...
4tbnmlX.png

[color=#ffffff][font=book antiqua]theme: 06
title: Storm.
manga: Re's art + STwH
[i]note: my old profile theme's giveaway.[/i][/font][/color][b][font=century gothic][color=#e6e6fa]
[/color][/font][/b][color=#ff3333][i][font=palatino linotype]customization dl: [url="https://yadi.sk/d/Lmp7oMly3UwhWM"]LINK[/url].[/font][/i][/color]