• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently finished reading the Chinese novel( but since my Chinese is bad, I sometimes wonder what I m reading), n wow, Chi Cheng is the coolest seme I have seen in a long time. The story's actually pretty long, the web series covers only a quarter of the novel. I seriously hope they continue filming this series.

Also I remember someone asking if the main couple is called the jam couple, actually is the secondary couple that is nicknamed the jam couple.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently finished reading the Chinese novel( but since my Chinese is bad, I sometimes wonder what I m reading), n wow, Chi Cheng is the coolest seme I have seen in a long time. The story's actually pretty long, the web series covers only a quarter of the novel. I seriously hope they continue filming this series.

Also I remember someone asking if the main couple is called the jam couple, actually is the secondary couple that is nicknamed the jam couple.

ahaha ohymygosh jam?? That's soo cute - is it because they are so sweet together :3

There are tutorials on how to buy it from Taobao. The only issue is you must have be a member of a Chinese bank. If anyone knows other, please give information.

I skimmed through some of the questions in this thread and will answer questions that may be asked by you guys here, so I'm gonna reply here for everyone to know :v

"Where do I get the uncut version? / Is the uncut version out already?"

The uncut version was released last September 25 already, you may purchase it from Taobao. If you have difficulty in purchasing, you may join the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Facebook group and ask for help. To get sort of a sneak peek of the uncut ver, you may watch the NG
(TIP: Watch it all.). For eng-subbed version, my friend, Lovely Things, will be putting up a livestream link someday, you may visit her page
for more info/updates about Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu.

"Where do I read the novel?"

You an read the summary of chapters 1-16 here. From Chapter 17 onwards, my friend Anne Noh decided to translate the full chapters, currently, its latest chapter is Chapter 29. I have talked with Anne, and I'll be releasing the full version of chapters 1-16 as soon as I get in contact with my Chinese translator.

"Are Wang Qing(ChiCheng) and Feng Jianyu(Wu Suowei) really going out?"

No, but in one interview, they describe their relationship as "hao haijiyou", meaning "good bromance" xD

----

For more info/updates, do follow us at

~ I also suggest that if you guys wanna know more about Qingge and Dayu, you can watch their interviews and other stuff, subbed by my friend,
. Feel free to message me as well and I'll get back to you as soon as possible~

• 2 weeks later...

I'm searching hopelessly for the english translation of the novel but I can't seem to find it anywhere😭😥😞😭

so I wanted to ask if somebody knows where I can read it?or someone who is translating it?

Thanks.😃

[uPDATE]

So I forgot to attach the link to the novel translations, so you can read them from CH1-17 from

and CH18 onwards on a page I manage,

Now for the sake of everyone who wants to download the whole series, I'll be downloading all the eps of the cut ver (including the special ep) and post them on the BL Downloads section.

---

BONUS: The main actors of the series recently released a song together, and its currently really famous in China~ Watch the MV of "This Summer" by Feng Jianyu and Wang Qing w/ English sub below~

---

For more updates of the QingYu and Jam couple, visit us at

^^

Hi Guys!! Sorry... Am I late for this party?? I just happened to browse this section because I was so bored. Well, after second episode, I absolutely fell HARD in love with the series! Oh my! I can't believe I didn't pick this up sooner. I saw the episodes on youtube with eng subtitles. Oi, the subs.... X_o;;;

ChiChi reminds me so much of Mr. White Teeth.... and the triangle love story is very much like Fujimi Orchestra series. Chi Cheng as 'Kei' and Wu Suowei as 'Yuuki.' If you know what I mean!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

And after watching a few interviews and conferences, etc, I fell in love with Wang Qing! His personality! Ohhhhh he is so a sweetie!!! I can't believe he is sooo young- he looks older especially when he is wearing a suit! (mumbles 'i feel so old..')) Anyway!!

AWWWWWWWWWW

I think the couple is sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!

:cuteonion45:

I think they have great chemistry, the best I've seen since a loooooong time. And it's Chinese? Not Taiwanese? Honestly, I was surprised because, well.... it's from China. I didn't think they would have anything remotely like this. Most chinese BL movies are sooo dark, gritty, and depressing!!! Or maybe it was just me and my flawed observation?? TO be honest, I don't remember any chinese BL,, maybe 1 or 2.

QWxJY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Oh the nickname for them is what??? I remember them mentioning it in one of these videos but they didn't say what!!!!

Also, I want to buy the DVD.... But apparently, not ready!!! Ah it'd be sooo disappointing if the DVD doesn't include English Subs, which SHOULD be included!! PROFIT, Halllllooooo??? Since they know English much better compared to the Japanese~ I mean how hard could it be!! T^T!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhh ((Still FanGURLING all over the cutie ChiChi Qing!))

:8onion5:

• 4 weeks later...

★★★

Download Counterattack Series

Note: Episode 01-08 + Special, English Subbed. 720p. Cut version.

★★★

Hi Guys!! Sorry... Am I late for this party?? I just happened to browse this section because I was so bored. Well, after second episode, I absolutely fell HARD in love with the series! Oh my! I can't believe I didn't pick this up sooner. I saw the episodes on youtube with eng subtitles. Oi, the subs.... X_o;;;

ChiChi reminds me so much of Mr. White Teeth.... and the triangle love story is very much like Fujimi Orchestra series. Chi Cheng as 'Kei' and Wu Suowei as 'Yuuki.' If you know what I mean!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

And after watching a few interviews and conferences, etc, I fell in love with Wang Qing! His personality! Ohhhhh he is so a sweetie!!! I can't believe he is sooo young- he looks older especially when he is wearing a suit! (mumbles 'i feel so old..')) Anyway!!

AWWWWWWWWWW

I think the couple is sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!

:cuteonion45:

I think they have great chemistry, the best I've seen since a loooooong time. And it's Chinese? Not Taiwanese? Honestly, I was surprised because, well.... it's from China. I didn't think they would have anything remotely like this. Most chinese BL movies are sooo dark, gritty, and depressing!!! Or maybe it was just me and my flawed observation?? TO be honest, I don't remember any chinese BL,, maybe 1 or 2.

QWxJY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Oh the nickname for them is what??? I remember them mentioning it in one of these videos but they didn't say what!!!!

Also, I want to buy the DVD.... But apparently, not ready!!! Ah it'd be sooo disappointing if the DVD doesn't include English Subs, which SHOULD be included!! PROFIT, Halllllooooo??? Since they know English much better compared to the Japanese~ I mean how hard could it be!! T^T!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhh ((Still FanGURLING all over the cutie ChiChi Qing!))

:8onion5:

I'm like you, I totally love this show ! Their nicknames are for Feng Jianyu : Dayu and for Wang qing : Daddy.

I don't know if you have see this :

They are so cute

The link you gave me isn't working. I think you copied and pasted it incorrectly ... an url shouldnt have html codes such as

AhhhH! So they're called Dayu and Dachi!? Daddy? Because he has kids, right? And I saw a fan video.

Some silly fan asked him if they're his biological daughters! He said yes!

Let's be his biological daughters! Hahaha!

Biologic daughters !! Fans are crazy :Excited:

QingYu

Real Name : Wang Qing as ChiCheng (his fans are called Dang Mei)

Nickname : Qing, Qing ge, Papa, Daddy (I think it's because of Dayu's nickname, Mama ^^)

Birthday : March 10th 1993

Height : 193 cm

Major studies : Host/TV Presenter/News Anchor

Hobbies : Fitness

College name : 北京联合大学(Beijing Union University)

Extra : He is afraid of snakes.

Wu Suowei

Nickname : Dayu, Mama ^^

Birthday : August 27th 1992

Height : 181 cm

Major studies : Perform/Act

Hobbies : Singing

College name : 北京联合大学(Beijing Union University)

Extra : Dayu likes One Piece (Japanese Manga). He's from Heilongjiang Province (the most North province in China).

Sorry for the video ^^

and more recently...

720p? Gush, I wished I had found this earlier... watched it on YT in 480p.

So far there has been no official talk about a season 2. I wouldn't worry though, the show ended in the middle of something. I am pretty sure there will be a season 2 sooner than later. I just hope that sooner will be 20 16 and not '17.