Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The brown haired male blinked his eyes a couple of times as heard what was his cute neko said within his needy moans. That surely made Taka grinned in playful manner. "Hoo? So you want to hold much longer, huh?" He said as slower his pace but thrust his cock right on the bundle of nerve ーRiku's prostateー. "..okay then~ I wanna know until when your twitched cock can hold your climax~" he whistled playfully as made another deep thrust right on the sweet spot while his other hand keep pumped the neko's cock.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and slowly nods his head, "y..yes I want to wait until I feel your cum inside me," he purrs softly. He turns his head to the side, biting his bottom lip and continues moaning, shivering a little as his sweet spot was getting hit. Riku nods his head slowly while purring, continues moaning and jolts as his sweet spot kept getting hit, holding onto Taka tightly with his ears lowered, "y-your making it so hard to wait to cum," he nibbles on Taka's ear while moaning.

The punk male curled his lips into another naughty smirks as heard the neko's answer. "Hee~ but could you really hold it when I hit your sweet spot over and over, hmm, Riku?" he said with husky tone and continue his slow but deep thrust right on his boyfriend's prostate. However when Taka heard the cute neko's moans passee his ears, he grunted along with the others moans and shuddered a bit as Riku bit his ears. 'Tch.. I can really win he sounded so needy and so persitent like this..' he thought with clicked tongue then pumped more fast Riku's cock as ready to fill in the neko's inside. "Then.. here you go.. drink all of my milk, my lovely neko~" he said within his moans then shot all his load deep inside Riku.

Riku shivers and lowers his head, shaking his head, "n-no.. your making it really hard not to cum right away when you hit my sweet spot," he purrs softly while he moves his hips and moans softly. Riku arches his back a little, presses his chest against Taka's chest while he felt the deep slow thrusts from Taka and moans a little louder, nibbling Taka's ear softly while moaning. Riku perks his ears up and lets out a squeak, looking down at his cock while Taka was stroking it, making Riku bite his bottom lip. Riku weakly looks at Taka and trembles a little, feeling his insides being filled up and starts to cum as well, panting and rests his chin on Taka's shoulder, licking Taka's cheek while purring.

Taka grunted within his load moans as he felt his climax reached and filling the neko's inside, couldn't help but smirked in satisfied cause the cute neko trembled right before shot out his cums ーsoaked his palm with that warm liquidー. He's panting so heavily after both of them had their climax, hummed as felt his boyfriend's breath against his neck and enjoyed the soft tongue that licked his cheek. "Your cum so warm and splattered all over my palm and stomach.." he chuckled teasingly.

Riku pants heavily, shivering a little as he moves his hips with a soft whimper, feeling Taka's cum trapped in his butt since Taka's cock was still so deep inside. He looks down at Taka's stomach and hand, blushing softly and slowly looks up at Taka, flickering his ears and embarrassingly hides his face within Taka's chest, "n-no don't say anything embarrassing," he pouts while his cheeks were bright red.

The brown haired male chuckled softly at the moment he saw his cute boyfriend hid his bright red face against Taka's chest and even pouted cutely. "Oh my~ why you looked so cute like this, hmm, Riku?" he grinned back and lifted up Riku's face toward his before pressed their lips together, share a sweet and soft kiss. After break the kiss, he looked back at the blushed face of his neko. "Did you really uncomfortable with my cock that still pushed deep inside you, hmm?" He asked while brushed Riku's bangs that covered his face.

Riku flickers his ears and slowly wags his tail, "I-I am not sure? Do you like seeing me like this," he tilts his head to the side. He blinks a couple of times as his face was lifted up and kisses Taka. Riku perks his ears up and shakes his head slowly, "n-no of course not, I love feeling your cock and cum deep inside me," he purrs and nuzzles against Taka's neck, licking his cheek.

Taka chuckled softly cause the neko looked like he have no idea that he made a kind of face that made someone will melt. "Hehe.. yeah.. I reaallly love your cute reaction, my lovely neko~" he pecked Riku's cheek and grinned as heard another words from him. "Hoo~ such a bold answer, huh?" He hummed in happy cause his boyfriend so clingy to him and keep licking his cheek. "Then.. try to lay down as I pulled out my cock then try to make my cums oozed from your butt without your hand.." he said as pushed down the neko's body on the sofa.

Riku looks at Taka embarrassingly and pouts softly as he looks to the side, flickering his ears, "well.. I can't help the reactions I make," he covers his face embarrassingly within Taka's chest. Riku looks up at Taka and giggles, wagging his tail, nodding his head, "well.. I am just stating I really like it," he purrs softly. Riku blushes and flickers his ears, letting out a squeak as he looks up at Taka while blushing as he was on the sofa, unwrapping his legs from around Taka's waist.

The brown haired male smirked back as heard his lovely neko squeaked and felt his leg unwrapped from his waist. "Make sure to make my cums oozed from your entrance so perfect, okay, Riku?" He chuckled and shifted to the back a little before pulled out his limp cock real slow, he could see his cums start to leaked out as he kept pulled back. As his cock pulled out completely, he looked up at the neko and poked his boyfriend's entrance teasingly. "Then.. show t too me, how bold your butt looked, Riku~"

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and nods his head with a purr, shaking his butt slowly. He shivers and lowers his ears as Taka takes his cock out, flickering his ears slightly as he felt the cum slightly dripping out of his butt. Riku squeaks as he felt Taka poke at his butt and rests his front half down, spreading his butt slightly and closes his eyes, feeling his butt pushing out Taka's cum and makes him shiver, "d-do you see," he flickers his ears tilting his head.

• 2 weeks later...

The brown haired male couldn't help but giggled cause his cute neko squeaked so cutely as his finger teased the others butt before. He gazed at Riku's butt and grinned while watched everything that his boyfriend did. And as he expected the neko managed to made his cums oozed with perfect way. "uwoo~ your butt looked like a waterfall of cum.." he laughed and traced his fingers on the cums that oozed out then pushed his finger suddenly, couldn't stop himself to do more.

Riku looks over his shoulder, blushing as he watches Taka just staring at his butt while the cum was dripping out. He felt his butt twitch a bit and blushes bright red, "well.. because you cum so much inside of it," he covers his face embarrassingly. Riku slowly perks his ears up and squeaks with a soft moan, looking at Taka and squirms his hips while feeling his butt twitch around Taka's finger, "T-Taka.. if you block it with your finger, the cum will stay inside," he wiggles his hips while flickering his ears a little.

A wicked grin start to glued back on The punk male's lips because the neko's response was so cute; wiggled his hips as his fingers messed up his inside. "ah~ sorry.. I just couldn't hold back to not touched your sexy butt, Riku.." he chuckled and thrust his finger deeply as he can and pulled back along with his remained cums inside; made sure his finger grazed inner walls of his neko. "whoa~ I really came this much, huh?" he said with playful tone and watched the oozed cums.

Riku lowers his hips a little while looking at Taka, pouting a little and glances to the side, "your so naughty," he giggles softly as he rests his head on Taka's chest. He perks his ears up, feeling Taka fingering his butt deep and wraps his arms around Taka with a moan, arching his back. Riku pants softly and looks down at Taka's cum covered finger while blushing, watching the cum drip and hides his face within Taka's chest once again embarrassingly swishes his tail.

• 4 weeks later...

Taka couldn't help but kept chuckling since his neko curled and even hiding his cute face on his chest. He pulled back his hand the moved aside a bit as he looked at the neko. "hmm~ there's so much that stick to my hand.." he showed up his finger's covered cums then grinned at Riku. "how about you cleaned it for me, my lovely neko~" he said with playful tone while held his fingers right in front of his boyfriend's face.

Riku looks up at Taka as he listens to Taka chuckle. He pouts a little and leans up, nibbling on Taka's nose and grumbles a little, crossing his arms. He tilts his head and perks his ears up, looking at Taka's cum covered fingers and blushes bright red. Riku looks at Taka and slowly nods his head as he leans closer, licking Taka's fingers while blushing and closes his eyes as he cleans the cum off of Taka's fingers.

• 2 weeks later...

Taka jolted when the neko suddenly attack his nose by nibbled on it but just chuckled since it doesn't hurt at all and smirked when Riku started to licked off all the cums that covered his fingers. When he thought his fingers clean enough, he pulled his fingers which made a 'pop' sound cause his fingers pulled out suddenly while the neko still busy licking on it. "enough, Riku~ you can save you naughty lick for another part of my body~" he laughed softly and pulled his boyfriend's body softly and made him laid on top of his body and hugged him gently. "thanks for the meal, Riku~" he pecked Riku's lips teasingly.

Riku continues licking Taka's fingers and purrs softly, perking his ears up and lowers his ears as Taka pulls his fingers away. He swishes his tail side to side, blushing softly and giggles softly, "your just as naughty as me when I am in heat," he sticks his tongue out a little. Riku flickers his ears as he hugs Taka, blushing softly and kisses Taka before he went to Taka's neck, giving it a soft nibble and slowly goes to Taka's ear, purring softly, "it was mostly.. my meal," he giggles softly and sticks his tongue out, resting his head on Taka's shoulder and blushes as he felt the Taka's cum dripping out slowly, "a-aww it's coming out."

• 1 month later...

When the punk male wanted to parted his kiss with the neko, he groaned softly instead cause the other nibbled on his neck and chuckled after heard his words. "oh my~ then I will give another great meal, next time.." he licked his lips and rubbed Riku's back gently as the said neko leaned on his shoulder, raised one his eyebrow with another playful smirks on his lips then reached out Riku's butt while feel the cums dripped out. "what a naughty butt we have here, hmm~" he brushed lightly his finger on the twitched butt with a soft laughs.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and slightly nudges him slightly with a pout as he was embarrassed. He looks over his shoulder and watches Taka, flickering his ears a bit and blushes as he could feel Taka's hand near his butt. Riku looks at Taka while softly blushing with a pout, looking at Taka's cock and strokes it, "what a naughty cock," he sticks his tongue out and shivers as Taka was touching his butt, starting to stroke Taka's cock with a soft purr.

Taka just couldn't stop smirking while his cute boyfriend nudged his body and chuckled cause Riku's cheek became rosy pink. However he jolted a bit cause the small hand of Riku grabbed his cock and start to stroke it which made his little junior reacted and twitched a bit. "oh my god~ you want another round, hm? I'm just teasing your butt a little but you stroked my cock.. naughty cat must be punished~!" he said then right after that he pushed three fingers of his suddenly inside Riku's loose hole.

Riku stares at Taka's cock while he was stroking it and flickers his ears as he looks at Taka while blushing, squirming his hips, "well your the one that is touching my butt while I am still in heat," he pouts and sticks his tongue out, "you got to take responsibility." He perks his ears up and squeaks, feeling Taka's fingers being pushed inside of his butt and then leans down, starting to suck Taka's cock for revenge to punish Taka as well.

"so now that's my fault? okay okay~ I'll make sure to be responsible, Riku~" The brown haired male said playfully and couldn't help but smirked back since he got a cute response after he made his surprise attack, start to moved his fingers in and out. He grunted really soft as the soft and hot mouth of Riku's covered his little junior that slowly harden. "you take a revenge with that kind of blowjob, hmm? I can't feel anything, Riku.. you should try harder.." he said with mocking face -though he doesn't really meant it, just wanna tease the neko-.