A Royal Affair (1-2) by John Wiltshire

espeon88

22889281.jpg

Title: A Royal Affair

Author: John Wiltshire

Genre : M/M, Historical fiction, Fantasy, Romance

Plot : Doctor Nikolai Hartmann represents himself as a learned man of science who believes wholly in the rational and scientific above all else. In reality, he is a man haunted by an unusual past and running from his own nature. While the Reformation transforms much of Europe, it has yet to touch Hesse-Davia; this is a land mired in superstition with cruel punishments for crimes such as witchcraft and sodomy.

While traveling to the dying king’s bedside to offer his medical expertise, Nikolai is set upon by a bandit. Reaching the king’s ancient stronghold, he discovers his mysterious brigand is the beautiful, arrogant Prince Aleksey. Aleksey is everything Nikolai is not: unguarded, passionate and willful. Despite their differences, Nikolai feels an irresistible desire for the young royal that keeps him in Aleksey’s thrall.

But Hesse-Davia is a dangerous world for a newly crowned king who wants to reform his country—and for the man who loves him.

Get the ebook:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

icon

d4e692fdf90b509de24dfab7446b10c2?AccessKeyId=D9C3A1C3519F3B34FAD0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Title: Aleksey's Kingdom

Author: John Wiltshire

Genre : M/M, Historical fiction, Fantasy, Romance

Plot : Doctor Nikolai Hartmann escaped the Hesse-Davian dungeons. He fled civilized Europe to come to the vast wilderness of the New World, where he carved out a home in which he could love openly and without censure—Aleksey’s Kingdom. However, there is an irritating green-eyed, dark-haired flaw in his new paradise. A king and a general, Aleksey has no intention of wasting his life away in a remote forest. When he agrees to accompany a group of soldiers to a distant outpost to discover why it has been mysteriously abandoned, Nikolai has no choice but to tag along.

While traveling through the wilderness with their new companions, it does not take Nikolai and Aleksey long to realise that far from mounting a rescue operation, they are merely unwitting pawns in a far more sinister conspiracy. But their enemies have badly miscalculated by threatening anything Nikolai loves. In this merciless place of towering trees, where water plummets beyond the human ability to comprehend, Nikolai must unleash the unfettered savagery of his true nature to save Aleksey.

Get the ebook:

icon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• espeon88

• moviefreak

• voide

• jeanhavoc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this! :)

Just downloaded it. I'm curious though, before I proceed reading, could someone who has read it tell me is the book good?

I read one book from this author, Ollie Always, and I liked it. So, if someone could brief me what you think of this series, it would be nice. This is the place to discuss/talk about the book right? Or am I in the wrong section? eeeep >

• 9 months later...

If you go to
, you'll be able to see the download link.

• 4 weeks later...