Love Love You (Love's Coming 2)

rockmance

“Love Love You” trailers are out. Part 2 of Love’s Coming. I am really looking forward to seeing Nai (Pak Narapat) again. Yessss…Soooo Cuuuute...:Playing:

[video=youtube;-ivM0Nj5-xg]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unlove

• scottinme

• rockmance

• Strawberries_Senpai

why the previous Gump didn't casted?

Nai is hotter and cuter in this one. Dangggggg!!!! I can't wait to watch this one. It'll be out in August? I guess? Anyways, The new Gump is actually not that bad, I mean I like the old one coz he's really cute but this one is like adorableeeexD...IMO

The previous Gump had to decline the role because of schoolwork. Apparently, it was decided even before the first movie was released.

aaaaaaaaaaahhh I love Nai. I mean he's looks more mature than the first one and this gump also kinda adorable. Still, I love this movie and want to watc it so badly xexe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I looked for a link to this one today, the trailers look adorable, but I didn't have any luck finding anything, hopefully soon......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The official instagram account for Love Love You said recently that they were sorry they can't upload the video on youtube for some reason and that they need more support from the international fans if they want the movie to be available or something...

• 2 weeks later...

I want to watch the whole movie so much that I'm dying. There is no full movie online, YET??

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Why??? I want to watch it so bad

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am confused. The trailers shown here is a part 2? What was the first one called? In Thai, please?

The first movie is called Love's Coming.

Hey, does anyone know where I can buy "Love Love You" online either with subtitles or no subtitles? And how much it would cost if it is purchaseable online? Thanks for your help :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...