Hellothere!

SnakebiteTheUseless

You may call me Snakebite.

I'm just a (not so) ordinary guy with a sweet tooth for yaoi. And I'm incredibly good-looking. I'm mainly here to find RP partners. It's the best way to learn and practice English for me. I'm quite versatile when it comes to roleplaying. I play both fandom and original characters, and though I prefer dark and disturbing themes, I'm up for some fluff too. And if it comes to that, let it be vanilla or kinky, I'm up for it. Y'know what I mean... My current favourite fandom has to be DRAMAtical Murder. And...I have a thing for organised crime, like the yakuza. And everything horror-based. So to cut it short if you're interested, hit me up or something. Yup.

Have a nice day everyone!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakebiteTheUseless

• thenerdyuke

• LoveExperts

• vyssini

hi snakebitetheuseless i'm the nerdy uke *waves as he pushes up his glasses * enjoy your stay " *says in dark demonic voice"

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome to YO enjoy your stay and have fun here^^

Hello Snakebite. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum.

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Woah a fellow fudanshi =)

Welcome here and have fun!

Hope we can get along :)

And let's be friends..

heh the general chat is going crazy and i am planning for and random welcome but i just came across yours heh.

so yeah. Welcome to the Yaoiotaku forums and you get to see a lot of Y stuffs here. yeah we do hope that you will enjoy our company here though don't mind me since i am a disaster myself but i am serious when it comes to role playing also i am very flexible when it comes to roles as long you or my partner will not give me a 1 liner with a few ideas in it or meaning cause i can't imagine what they imagine with just a single line.

so yeah roam around you might find someone who is suited to your needs. also always keep in mind the forums rules and regulation. just glance through then to get a gist of it.

Hey STARRK! Dirty boys unite! Yeah, let's be friends! Wanna have a PJ party? :D

Hiya Kazemechi! Thanks for dropping by, yeah? I don't mind you, disaster or not, since you happened to find my introduction topic, so yeah, I'm glad you're here. I don't give one liners to anyone, but thanks for the info anyway. I love your SWAG Noiz avatar by the yeah...I mean way. And don't worry, I printed the rules and I'm taking them to work tomorrow to memorise them. ;)

Also, who know's who's the birthday boy? Yeah, it's me! Who wants to come over and throw a party?