Dramatical Murder English Patch Download

Manalily

Dramatical Murder English Patch Download

Dramatical_Murder_cover.jpg

Not to be confused with DMMD:Reconnect. This is the English patch for the first Dramatical Murder game, not for Reconnect

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO ALREADY HAVE DRAMATICAL MURDER INSTALLED ON YOUR PC AND YOU WILL NEED A PROGRAM LIKE WINRAR OR 7ZIP.

Download Links Here:

Patch Folder -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Video Folder -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Installation

1. Download BOTH files.

2. Unzip them with a zipping program (Winrar, 7zip, etc.).

3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder into your Dramatical Murder folder.

4. Copy the contents of the Video folder into your "dx" folder

NOW YOU'RE DONE! ENJOY THE GAME IN ENGLISH!

NOTE: If you wish to play the game in Japanese again simply delete the content of the video and patch folder that you put into your "dx" and Dramatical Murder folder.

WARNING: If you have been playing in Japanese you will HAVE to restart the game even if you already have a saved file or are far ahead in the game, otherwise there will be problems with the texts throughout the game.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melix

• dovetail

• Manalily

• fayechii

Thanks a lot! It works like a charm!

how did you do that?? I downloaded and unziped the both of them but I can't run the game! where do I have to click?? i'm feeling so stupid right now ahah

how did you do that?? I downloaded and unziped the both of them but I can't run the game! where do I have to click?? i'm feeling so stupid right now ahah

First install the game and copy both the patch and the crack...make sure your system locale (not time or language) is set to Japanese. Then after you unzip both the folders of the English patch provided here, copy the contents from the "Patch" folder into "DRAMAtical Murder" folder and the contents of "video" folder into "dx" folder. These folders are present inside the NitroplusCHIRAL folder inside Program Files (If you've have x86, check that folder). Also after applying the crack from the game file itself, delete the older DMMD.exe folder 'cause that will just redirect you to a registration form and rename the crack as DMMD.exe. Also don't use the desktop or the windows screen shortcut, as that will be linked to the original program and not the crack.

And, if you are wondering if there is any need to rename any files in the English patch folder, there is none. Hope this helps:)

First install the game and copy both the patch and the crack...make sure your system locale (not time or language) is set to Japanese. Then after you unzip both the folders of the English patch provided here, copy the contents from the "Patch" folder into "DRAMAtical Murder" folder and the contents of "video" folder into "dx" folder. These folders are present inside the NitroplusCHIRAL folder inside Program Files (If you've have x86, check that folder). Also after applying the crack from the game file itself, delete the older DMMD.exe folder 'cause that will just redirect you to a registration form and rename the crack as DMMD.exe. Also don't use the desktop or the windows screen shortcut, as that will be linked to the original program and not the crack.

And, if you are wondering if there is any need to rename any files in the English patch folder, there is none. Hope this helps:)

oh my god thank you so much!!! that's very helpful! i'll try as soon as the download is done! ^^

• 1 month later...

Can somebody please tell me how to download this step-by-step with pictures? I got lost when i downloaded the files and winrar and i'm not sure if i already have the dramatical murder installed in my pc (windows 7) and i am not sure how to have the nitroplus chiral file and the dx folder..... Please help!!!

• 2 months later...
oh my god thank you so much!!! that's very helpful! i'll try as soon as the download is done! ^^

hello I am new to this... I don't get it