Narudoma upload

keiralionel

I've read in the Spring 2015 anime line up that Narudoma is categorized in the shonen-ai genre. It's a short episodic anime, but I was curious all the same. Could the staff or anyone who read this provide a link? Even if it's raw, it's okay. I just wanted to see what's the anime like.

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• keiralionel

• babysky_intheice

• anahammett

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hey there. It seems the airing date was May 16th but up till now, no episodes have been uploaded yet, not even raw.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. It seems the airing date was May 16th but up till now, no episodes have been uploaded yet, not even raw.

Thanks for replying. Ahh how sad T_T is there supposed to be a site where they post raws of anime or are we just have to depend on someone recording the thing while it airs? T_T

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.. Read the information everywhere but can't find any link for the anime.

of the raw comic is all i can find

onionn3

• 1 year later...

I read some months ago that it wasn't even aired. There was a project but as the manga-ka even dropped the manga, they decided to not continue with the anime. They created the songs for it but nothing else. There's nothing to upload, sadly.

• 4 weeks later...

There are 13 short episodes which aired, you can find the raws on nyaa except for episode 2... I downloaded them but wasn't impressed, it's more like a animanga format in that the animation is very basic, and since I didn't understand the dialogue I ended up deleting it.