Suggestion for the site styles

caXiahtic

Hi! There's actually something that I've been wanting to suggest for a while, just that I haven't had the chance to say it (and I've just recently risen from hiatus :p) but I was wondering if the site styles to actually become brighter? (Though I like dark themes, why are all the available theme styles dark?, and I mean the whole site scheme itself, not just the banners) It actually makes the site a bit too...gloomy??? I really like YO, don't get me wrong, but I feel like making the site styles brighter might make the website look a bit brighter (and I don't mean by color, literally) It would/might make the website look brighter if there were themes that were a bit bright :)

that's probably all I'm going to say, hope you guys consider it~

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• caXiahtic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for the suggestion! We actually did have a bright theme, but we were forced to give up on it because it was incompatible with the new platform.

However, we do have in plan to bring a bright theme on YO. (: