Bar "Guren" 「紅蓮」見世物の世界 .. Open Thread for Roleplayers ..

Saga

cJBrzpU.png

[color=#ffffff][font=century gothic]it's a spectacle of a world,
made of everything and anything
but if you just believed in me,
I promise all can become real...[/font][/color]

It is a thread where every each roleplayer is welcomed to drop by. One day you can be a serial killer who needs a shot of tequila, tomorrow you can be the neat and proper college student who visits for first time a gay bar. You can be anything as long as you have fun. But even this gay bar's got its own rules. Please follow them.

RULES.

* No arguments.

* No underage characters.

* No sex, but you can flirt. .__.

* No fighting.

* Please, pay your bill. -_-'

* The joke aside, have fun!

STAFF MEMBERS.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Username[/TD]

[TD]Name in the bar[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Owner[/TD]

[TD]Saga[/TD]

[TD]Ryuu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Waiter[/TD]

[TD]Sai-Miyoshi[/TD]

[TD]Mirai[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bartender[/TD]

[TD]DeLuna[/TD]

[TD]Hayate Hideki[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• vyssini

• Saga

• Sai-Miyoshi

pAM1w0x.png

It was just another day in the bar club "Guren".

Ryuu wasn't a fan of publicity so it was pretty rare to see him around. If anything many people failed to

recognize the 'boss', simply because he'd rarely make an appearance as such. Mostly he'd visit his own club as a regular. He thought it was the best way to see his workers' hard work and attitude, as well

he'd be able to 'experience' the bar as a visitor - it was a pro than a con. But indeed, there were some

workers that knew their boss' face, such as Hayate and Mirai.

The male made his way inside, though the bar was still rather empty due to the early hour he dropped by. With a few steps he reached the bar, taking a seat on one of the typical tall chairs,

- Make me a double coffee, it was a long night.

Hayate was wiping the bar table as the owner walked in.

- Make me a double coffee, it was a long night.

"Right away, sir" he responded politely with a quick nod.

As he started making the drink, with fresh new coffee beans, his boss orderd he noticed other customers walking in.

"Well, I'm always here if you want a shoulder to lean on" he said somewhat akwardly as he placed the coffee in front of Ryuu.

animerandom-1.jpg

Panting, Mirai stormed into the room, nearly tripping as he tried to put on his vest.

'My eh, hella apologies sir!!!!! I overslept...', he quickly said, blushing with shame and bowing as he saw his boss sitting at the bar together with hayate.

'E-Eh did I miss anything?' he asked looking around awkwardly, partly for customers who needed to be served.

It has a tough day to Kaz from work in the graphic industry and decided to stop by a place to calm himself and gather some information that may be helpful in his work and be progressive for tomorrow’s work.

Kaz comes in to the bar gently pushes the door open enough to make the bell of the door to make a sound. He looks around the place and his first impression is positive due to the design on the room. With a positive smile on his face and decided to take a empty seat at the place down all his important files which is visible to his eyes.

One may say that his color appearance is weird or very unusual. Because his hair color is same as the sky with eye color differ to each other where the right eye is red, while the other is yellow and his hair is short.

pAM1w0x.png

The fresh aroma of the coffee reached his fine nostrils which particularly refreshed his tired brain.

The male quietly picked his cup of coffee when hand paused just before his lips. Someone was missing. Ryuu's dark eyes wandered shortly around the place. Why on earth Hayate was cleaning the tables?!

Ah, that made sense. Mirai was late. With a furrow of brows his mood dropped once again.

- Where is Mira-... - just when he was about to shoot the question the door's ring signalized a presence all along with the storming figure of the waiter, Mirai.

The boss glanced to the panting boy, his brows flattened as the other made it just on time. It wasn't the first time when Mirai actually overslept.

- Haa... - a sigh escaped his lips as rose chin up once again, - Go put your apron uniform. You have a customer.

Go put your apron uniform. You have a customer.

'Y-Yes sir!!', the boy stood up straight and quickly fixed his outfit although his hair was still messy and went over to the rather peculiar looking customer.

'Welcome sir! May I bring you something?', he asked smiling politely, trying not to be too curious at to what those horribly formal papers meant. But even though it was extremely fun talking with customers, Mirai normally tried his best to be polite, especially with his boss around.

Hayate watch the young boy as he served the first customer of the day, full of energy as always.

"He sure is something" he mumbled under his breath as he cleaned a few glasses.

He looked at his boss, silently wondering if he's stress would decrease. Even though he'd never say it out loud he was worried about his boss, but he was certain he'd never confide in him. Hayate had even offered many times in the past, but he wasn't willing to share, so he kept silent not wanting to bother him further.

"Anything else you'd like to order, Sir?" Hayate asked.

“Oh hello!” Kaz took notice of the guy who seems to be the one who takes the request of the customer or simply addressed as a waiter. “Sorry that I am new here so…. What do you have for me? Do you have some kind of menu or something?” It seems like he is embarrassing himself since he is like a newbie at such place.

Kaz notices that there is a running sweat on the waiter’s skin and asked him with worried eyes. “This guy might pulled out an all nighter like me” He thought. Instead he asked him directly to confirm things.

“Are you okay? You seem spent than I do.”

pAM1w0x.png

Ryuu's gaze followed the clumsy boy before returning his attention to the cup of coffee. What a messy beginning of the day, he thought. With a quiet sip he tasted the dark liquid as quickly glanced over Hayate who stood already behind the bar.

- Yeah, bring me the revision of last month, I haven't checked it yet.

Blushing the boy laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his head

'I-I' most fine sir, i overslept and just came here.....what about you? you seem so tired.....' the waited mumbled, looking at his customer concerned.

'oh!!!! Eh, one second i'll get a list...', he quickly ran of to the bar to ask what they even served, since customers normally knew what they wanted and he thus had no idea himself.

"Right away, Sir"

He left the bar to go and get the papers. It took a while to find them. As he picked them up he noticed that they were drenched in a liquid, alchohol juding by the smell. It must've been Mirai who'd been careless again... but why would Mirai have had the papers? well.. at least it was readable.

"The boss won't be happy about this" he sighed.

As he handed the stained papers to the boss he silently explained that it must've been Mirai who'd stained them.

“Waaah… He oversept…. How lucky….” He thought in jealousy. for the boy to have such time in the world to sleep. In his condition of work, “Sleep is unproductive” Is every employee’s quote of his company. Kaz answered the boy, “ Well my company is on tight schedule where we have to work ourselves to death just to accomplish for this week’s work. I mean I even skipped sleep for 3 days” And laughs it off.

He waited for the boy to come back with the list of orders.

Seeing the drenched list, and his boss in a bad mood, mirai quickly decided that he actually new what the shop was offering and quickly turned around.

'eh, w-we have eh, alcohol, coffee and tea.....', he stuttered.

'And that is horrible!!! Please start taking care of yourself sir, money is not everything!!!', he scolded the customer sternly

pAM1w0x.png

The strong fragrance of alcohol made Ryuu's hangover worse. The less he needed was the smell of it, after he spent all night in drinking with some of his old friends. His tired eyes stared at the ruined papers being handed to him. You must be kidding me, he thought.

One hand reached to pinch the bridge of his nose as the other took the papers.

- How on earth he managed to spill alcohol on the papers which were supposed to be 1 meter above his height?!

Not even waiting to hear the answer, Ryuu got off his chair to walk into the staff room. A. Real. Mess.

- ... What...has happened here..? - as the order freak Ryuu was, it was like seeing a well bombarded room.

“Well. I’ll have brewed coffee then, for the least to keep my feet walking. And please have it 2 spoons of sugar and cream. Sorry if my taste sounds weird.”

Kaz smiled at the boy for him being concerned for his health and commented. “True it’s not about the money.But looking for a sable work with a good pay out there is hard.”

Hayate was about to answer, but didn't get the chance to because his boss walked away. He gave a sigh, but decided to let it go and stayed by the bar incase more customers showed up. The bar shouldn't be unattended after all, but he couldn't deny that he worried about his boss.

'Still...... please...' the waiter sniffled but quickly regained himself. 'Sure, one second!', he chirped, running off to get the coffee, put in the wishes and then started looking for a cookie to put next to it, knowing it was somewhere up high, throwing over some boxes which were standing in the way. Oops.....

Telling himself he'd clean up afterwards, he ran back with the cup in his hand and placed it in front of the customer, forgetting about his accident the very second after.

Anime-Guys-random-role-playing-11426633-401-600.jpg

It was normal day for Ramus and he was tired after did 3 part time work in one day.

It was really late now, so he decide to visit bar Guren he have heard from his friend Keisuke.

After min walking he come frame to bar Guren and walked inside.

He walked towards empty Seat and sat himself down, looked around, he was thinking how amazing this place was.

“This is nothing to cry about than a dead pet” Kaz thought. He didn’t like to be pitied by such lax personality who is late for sleeping too much. Maybe the word sleeping now has become an alien to him or hardly recognized due to the deadlines scheduled.

He sees the boy’s back running to take care of his order. Soon he came back with his order placed.

“what did you do last night that you overslept and late for work?”

Mirai noted the other person entering the room and smiled at his current customer.

'To be honest, I didnt sleep very well util the morning...dont tell anyone though. and i wish you the best of luck sir! call me if you need something', he said politely, bowing and went over to the new person, who looked intimidating as hell, but also hella cool.

'Welcome sir! How can I help you? ' he smiled.

Kaz did a light bow to the boy in agreement also to tend to the next customer. "Yes" He replied as he sees the boy going to tend the customer who just arrived. He takes a sip of his coffee and nibble on the cookies served. It suited his taste. He takes his time to enjoy his meal.

pAM1w0x.png

Ryuu rocked his back against the wall, patting his pants pocket for a pack of cigarettes. This place needed a serious cleaning hand, he thought. He wondered who to assigne for that. It was out of question to make Mirai clean it, if anything it would turn into a bigger mess. Hayate had already a lot of things to do, so most probably he'd ask the next shift to clean it. While at it, he rose his hand up with the drenched papers. Well, he could do some work meanwhile. With a creak he closed the messy room, heading back to his place to write anew the revision.

Ramus smiled"I want one Of your best wine" he order and sighed, he was really tired since he worked 3 part time work past these months, he start to yawn

'right away sir!', mirai chirped and ran off to the bar... wait what was good wine? Since he was merely 19 he was not allowed to drink yet so he had no idea. looking around for help, the waiter sighed and took a temporary piece of chocolate to bring to the new customer, hoping that anyone would appear too help him.

'I'll bring the wine in a moment, sir, please have this before, you look so tired', he bowed, apologising for the delay.

ok.... would you like to call a friend, me? - yes please, what a good idea me.

And so mirai ran to the staff room and dialled his bosses mobile number, wondering if he should have written a will before.