Koibito Yugi KOI_FACE problem

yoruminko

Hmmm, could it be the code given as for official was typed wrongly. Let me edit the space for the 0 number.

The code:

"C:\AGTH\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6 "C:\Program Files (x86)\コイビト遊戯\コイビト遊戯.EXE"

P.S. Ah, this is frustrating. the 0 before \w4126C6 shouldn't be separated.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoruminko

• Saga

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• hiro tamaki

Now,I can open the game but I still have the same problem as before,the sames messages that I have at first

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes,it's frustating because I really want to play this game u.u

I will install the game tomorrow and will try to lead myself to the error, hopefully.

When I manage to figure out what's going on, I will get back to you.

So, I am here. I installed the game twice so far, and it worked.

Did you apply the noCD Patch?

Note: Also run the game as administrator.

First, change your game shortcut's target, then change your AGTH target.

The game shortcut's target is set to:

"C:\Users\Katsumi\Desktop\koibito\agth\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6 "C:\Program Files (x86)\コイビト遊戯\コイビト遊戯.EXE"

The AGTH's shortcut's target is set to:

"C:\Users\Katsumi\Desktop\koibito\agth\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6

Note: Be careful the colored part to not be separated.

Truth is it was stubborn on me to change the path but after 3-4 tries it did it. Pay extra attention to the space left between the paths and the parameter code. As well to the quotes.

Run the game as an administrator, once again.

In case something went wrong with the installation, re-install it.

P.S. And please, make me a print screen of each of your regional language tabs. I don't think you've set something as it should be. My PC usually is fully in Japanese, so I don't need to do these steps.

I have a doubt,I have to put "Katsumi"? or it's an example?or what I have to put there? I put all together in the game target and it says that is invalid.

Can you guide me telling me where is the regional language tab? Sorry for my question,but I don't undestand too much about this kind of things...

No, XD. I am Katsumi, lol.

Okay. So. Remember when you changed the target? And it worked?

Now, you change the target on AGTH as well. Where 'Katsumi' will be replaced by your account name for the Windows if your game is on the desktop. I also changed the folder with Latin letters in case it decides it doesn't like the characters.

"C:\Users\Katsumi\Desktop\koibito\agth\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6

But this is my path target. If you had AGTH installed on your C:/ drive to Program Files (x86), it will be like this

"C:\Program Files(x86)\agth\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6

The same about your game shortcut's target.

You just have the same path from above but followed as well by the game's path which per say if you saved it in Program Files(x86) will be:

"C:\Program Files(x86)\agth\agth.exe" /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB30 /w4126C6 "C:\Program Files (x86)\コイビト遊戯\コイビト遊戯.EXE"

As for the Regional Language, I insist so much because it will give errors for sure if something is messed up there.

Each time you start the game it should be set to Japanese locale, which you said to have done (from Administrative tab) but I set as well the Location to Japan. If you say everything is set to Japan/Japanese, then all is cool.

Before you do that with the targets, run the noCDpatch.

It works!! Thank you very much!!!!:Jumping around:

You helped me so much,I really appreciate that,thank you for your patience and for the inconvenience!!! :)

• 2 years later...