a nerd uke is here

thenerdyuke

hi everyone *gulps nervously my name is axel *pushes up glasses In a sexual way as he looks at all the semes* "there is so much semes on here anyways im new here so I love to rp in para and I love handsome semes I draw yaoi manga tooo:Baka:tumblr_n0pgavth2L1r2conho1_1280

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• Justme

• xKai

• thenerdyuke

So it is you @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*staring from behind* *taking picture rapidly* :_red_fox 14

Well hi there :cool: yes there's plenty of them here but don't get fooled okay? you have to be careful dear, they're beast! onionn6

Hey I draw yaoi manga too!! sometimes I get blushed by myself just from drawing it :leaf5:

Enjoy your time :_red_fox 13

Hello Axel! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi, axel! I'm Emby. Welcome to the forum! The community here is very friendly and helpful, so I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to answer your questions or at least redirect to someone who can. I hope you find the RP partner(s) you're looking for. Have fun enjoying everything this site has to offer. ^ ^

• 2 months later...