And here I am now

Corax

Hello there my fellow Yaoi enthusiasts =)

I know this side for quite a while now and I’ve often used it to find new Yaoi Manga, when I didn’t know what to read. It never came into my mind to actually join the forum. But if chance would have it I thought I needed a download link yesterday and so I created an account here. Then I saw that this forum seems kind of interesting and cool to me, so I might as well take part in it and start getting to know some people with similar interests and to participate in interesting discussions and conversations.

Since this thread is made for introductions, I will introduce myself a bit.

I was born in Germany in the early 90’s, therefore I am over 18. My career as a Yaoi-Fan started when I was fourteen, though I read Shonen-Ai at the beginning but soon got into Yaoi more. My favourite Yaoi Manga and/or Anime would be: Finder, In these Words, the ‘Datenshi’ series by Mizukami Shin (which nearly all the Yaoi Fans I met so far didn’t know. What was kind of frustrating because I love this series, it is hilarious), Okane Ga Nai and Junjou Romantica.

I am a writer and it is my passion to create fantasy worlds and whole universes or just stories and characters. Well, I am not quite sure of how much I hang out in my own fantasy and my very own world but it is definitely a huge amount of time. Beside the writing of my own novels and stories, I love RPing. The kind of RPs I take part in do vary a lot. I write nearly every genre and can play really divers characters. The only characters I can’t play are Uke and really shy or obedient ones.

To say something about my personality, I am self-confident, direct and honest to the point that it might hurt. But I am loyal and usually easy to get along with. I am a quiet and mature kind of person. A phenomena which occurs as a reaction towards my person is, that people consider me as polite but cold. I’ve been called robot, stone and unfeeling quite often. I don’t see myself like that. I am not the most emotional person, I am a rationalist and I don’t like bloody unnecessary drama as well as I don’t talk about emotions, that much at least is true, but I wouldn’t see myself as too cold.

What I loathe is dishonesty, hypocrisy, discrimination and bullying.

Anyhow, I think that this is enough for an introduction. If you want to ask me any question, feel free to do so.

I hope to get along with you well guys and maybe even to find some people to talk to and becoming friends.

Thanks for reading and best regards,

Corax

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corax

• STARRK

• Caru

• Suida

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Coraxi! Thnak you for your Introduction. Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Hi, Corax! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm EmbracingAnime, but you can call me Emby or any other abbreviation/nickname. I like to write and RP too. I joined for the same reason but am beginning to see all the neat things I can do here. I hope you enjoy the community here!

Hello there! I'm kinda new to YO too, you can call me Gaia or heicho, any is fine. I joined for the downloads, but I've gotten into RP as well. Have fun!

Welcome to YO

and nice to meet you hope you enjoy it here , wanna help ask me i'll be happy:)

Hey

Welcome to YO ^^ Wish you heaps of fun and hope you enjoy your stay here =)

Hi

Welcome to Yo :)

Too much to read but its interesting XD

Enjoy & have fun!

Let's be friends :*

• 2 months later...