AmberGauge's Character Info

AmberGauge

Well, I've already introduced myself and the like, thought I might as well go ahead and post some roleplay info about myself. This first page will be for the list of fandoms that I occupy as well as the canon characters that I play within those respectively. I will also post a list of characters that I am willing to play or have interest in playing in the future. That being said, if you are ever uncertain of a character that I am willing to try out, simply ask me (chances are that I've never even considered them before).

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC. IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT A CHARACTER OR ABOUT POSSIBLY STARTING A ROLEPLAY WITH ME, SEND A MESSAGE.

!!! READ MY

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
PAGE OR MY
PAGE PLEASE FOR MORE INFORMATION !!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmberGauge

My Fandoms: Marvel, Tolkien, Pacific Rim, Team Fortress 2, Welcome to Night Vale, Fallout, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, Half-Life & Portal, .Hack, Resident Evil, Star Trek, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Pokemon, Homestuck, The Walking Dead, Sword Art Online, Hellsing, D&D

Characters I play:

Loki Laufeyson - Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Newton Geiszler - Pacific Rim

Carlos - Welcome to NightVale

Sniper - Team Fortress 2

Engineer - Team Fortress 2

Pyro - Team Fortress 2

Characters I want to play:

Clint Barton - Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Bruce Banner - Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Thor Odinson - Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Steve Rogers - Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Kili - Tolkien

Thorin Oakenshield - Tolkien

Dean Winchester - Supernatural

Sam Winchester - Supernatural

Castiel - Supernatural

Cecil Palmer - Welcome to NightVale

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII

Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy VII

Spy - Team Fortress 2

Medic - Team Fortress 2

Ellis - Left 4 Dead

Leon Scott Kennedy - Resident Evil

Rick The Adventure Core - Portal 2

Diamonds Droog - Homestuck

Crowbar - Homestuck

Itchy - Homestuck

Nero - Devil May Cry

Daryl Dixon - The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes - The Walking Dead

Michonne - The Walking Dead

I'll be posting various different rp prompts and ideas here and linking everyone to them if I've already posted them elsewhere. I will also be posting my RP List here because I feel as though it might make life for me and for everyone else a little bit easier. It should also be said that I am willing to compromise on who plays what character even if I have a preference (unless mentioned specifically in the prompt). Check back here periodically to see updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My RP Prompt Topics

NONE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Roleplay List:

NONE

Name: Gene

Designation: D425-G

Race: Clone (Human)/Transhuman (Super-Soldier)

Orientation: Unknown - Seme/Seke (possibly Pansexual or Asexual, Gene shows very little interest in others so it is a bit of a mystery)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 194 lbs.

Physical build: Atheltic/Fit. He is very active and keeps in shape- working out usually taking up most of his free time.

Eye colour: Brown (Right), Blue (Left)

Hair colour: Strawberry Blonde (Ginger)

Hair style: Crew cut, well groomed and clean shaven.

Distinguishing marks: Various scars along his body from bullets, cuts, and burns- the most noticeable being a burn along the left half of his face and neck. He can conceal it when necessary with the aid of cosmetics and makeup but finds little time or reason to do so unless instructed to by his superiors (occasionally he will conceal it for formal occasions). He also has a bar-code tattoo on the back of his neck just beneath his hairline.

Typical clothing: COMING SOON

Personality: Gene is a complex man. He is aware of what he is and insists that he has little to no opinion on the matter. He tries to remain unbiased on most matters simply because he has had very little freedom to form his own opinions and prefers not to be forced into a situation where he has to make something up on the spot. Despite his subservient nature Gene shows exceptional leadership qualities and fiercely loyal to those he is sworn to protect (as well as those few he comes to share a bond with). He takes failure very personally and so does not accept anything less than perfection from himself and almost anyone else. His greatest fear is that he will one day become obsolete or that he will loose his usefulness and so he strives to be the best at what he does- though he is very reluctant to admit such a thing to anyone or reveal pretty much anything else about himself.

Likes: Keeping active (it is an outlet for any aggressive urges), beer, the company of others (though he will not admit it), having purpose, stargazing

Dislikes: Being unproductive or wasting time, most of his superiors, being uncertain of himself, politics, puzzles & logic games (not because he can not solve them however), deviating from a plan

Biography: COMING SOON

Enhancements & Abilities

Enhanced Physical Strength & Agility:

Accelerated Healing:

High Intelligence:

tumblr_mjkisykgnZ1r9uoxko1_500.jpg

[WIP]