• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

• Orient

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't have opened this in front of others.. always the same question "What kind of forum is this" maaannn so bothersome V_V i feel dizzy :9onion70:

• 2 weeks later...

A tweet from Takarai Rihito-sensei.

tumblr_nwzknvSJ9c1tgjizdo1_540.jpg

“ フライングhappy halloweenと100万部ありがとうイラスト(ㅍ_ㅍ)(•ㅿ•) “

An illustration for an early “Happy Halloween” and thanks for 1 million copies (ㅍ_ㅍ)(•ㅿ•)

• 3 weeks later...

So, Rihito is taking a break from Ten Count for an artbook she'll be working on.

Chapter 26th will be out likely in 2016, January. '_' Duh.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 26 of Ten count will be released this month, Dear+ 2016年 01月号 issue

Summary (Spoiler) of ch 26 by chidorinoyume (tumblr)

So last time we left off, we hear someone call out to Kurose and Kurose turns around to find Shirotani, standing there out of breath. Kurose asks him “What happened to the taxi?” Shirotani in return asks if Kurose had left more than enough of the taxi fare. Kurose answers “just a little bit more.” Shirotani says he felt bad and thought he should return it to him.

Kurose asks “it couldn’t be…. did the taxi end up leaving?” Even though they went through all the trouble to get a taxi, Kurose suggests that he could have had the taxi wait for him. Flustered, Shirotani stated that what Kurose says is true, but that he was in a rush to get off.

With a smirk on his face and knowing that Shirotani was only saying that as an excuse, Kurose tells Shirotani that he’s a pretty bad liar. Shirotani counters at him by stating that Kurose himself also tells a lot of lies. Kurose answers that he does not tell any lies but that Shirotani just doesn’t believe him. He says that Shirotani chooses not to believe what he says because Shirotani will be troubled by it. Kurose feels that’s pretty cruel of him to do that.

But Shirotani says that unlike for Kurose, something like this is a first for him. It can’t be helped. Shirotani thinks back to the time Kurose said that he have come to love Shirotani because of his mysophobia. Shirotani doesn’t know why at that time he got so angry yet sad at the same time. Kurose reaches and takes a strand of Shirotani’s hair and brings it close to his lips “Why is that?”

It is only 6 pages including the manga cover page and the rest of the pages are talking about the drama cd recording of ten count, and the seiyuu...

Where...

Kurose's seiyuu even if he has a bit of Mysophobia... still wants to try play pocky game...

PWDCwOJ.png

• 1 month later...

Kyaaaa! He finally confessed to Kurose!!! yoyo5 :8yoyo13:yoyo4

I wonder if the manga is getting close to its end now that he did it. Though they didn't explain what was the 10th point. yoyo

Nah I don't see an end actually cause Rihito Sensei is the ultimate queen of teasing and she's probably enjoying seeing us suffering. What a sadistic lady. Nevertheless I LOVE THAT about her!! XD And I'm sure ch 28 will have 5 or 6 pages and we will die once again. *sigh* I'm more curious about the kissing scene though. I want to see it before I die.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies (and gentlemen), chapter 28 is out and IT HAS HAPPENED!!

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o2_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o3_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o4_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o5_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o6_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o7_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o8_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o9_500.png

tumblr_o2e1cxm11z1qkuyj0o10_500.png

Image credits: Edisyaoi | tumblr

I think I died and went to heaven...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know man... Shirotani, you can have another man's p**** inside you, but your mysophobia doesn't allow you to kiss...?:Frustrated:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I believe I stared at that panel in image 3 for like two minutes, wondering if all the yaoi had fried my brain and I was seeing things... I don't think it was this big the last time we saw it, when they fapped together...?

You asked about the kiss..

He damn teased him.

tumblr_o2c08xwjSM1urmvjqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o2c08xwjSM1urmvjqo2_500.jpg

..I mean, he damn called him, "Ii ko" ... [transl. "Good boy"]

I knew it that Kurose was a sadist. I just knew it. XD.

I hadn't expected them to kiss, since it's the unwritten #10 on Shirotani's list. But the fact that Kurose tied up Shiro's weewee during their first time itself... yup, homeboy's a sadist. I wonder how much it will escalate in the coming chapters.

I needed to see the conversation bubbles, XD. And when I saw 'good boy'...I was just, 'Oh damn yes.' XD.

And I am not sure that number ten is the kiss. Has it been said that the unwritten number ten is actually a kiss? -blinks-

We had this convo earlier and I really thought number 10 is "kissing" but nah Saga is right. Sensei would never put something simple as that as number ten.. must be something more shocking and unexpected. I just hope I won't die before that!