Yorishiku Onegashimasu~

eunhaelove<3

Hey~

I am Super Junior's ELF from India.

Eunhae has always kept my fujoshi heart beating but I didnt really watch/read any Yaoi before. And then Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi happened. And then bam! It was the end of my sanity. I have read loads of Yaoi manhas in the short time I became a fujoshi. I am ecstatic to meet people who I can fangirl with.

My favourite yaoi is Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Koisuru Boukun. My new obsession is this site and Ten Count. I love Hana and Baozi and want them to cosplay Ondera and Takano asap! My yaoi dream is to own all the volumes of my favourite Yaoi mangas.

My favourite seiyuu is Shinnosuke Tachibana(Tomoe, Chiaki,Naoki in Tight Rope) and Jun Fukuyama). I cant even tell you how much I am tempted to watch Okane ga Nai but the body proportions just put me off!

I barely survive with a slow speed internet connection and I am in my final year of undergrad majoring in Maths and I have my entrance exams coming up. So even though my time on this site will be limited I hope it will be a pleasurable one.

Anyone who wants to discuss Eunhae's seme and ume roles are always welcome to debate with me. Eunhyuk will be the uke. And I will not take no for an aanswer.

I didnt know what to write at first, and I ended up writing a lot.

Wellllll.

This is it.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy always. Stay blessed.

Please love and support Super Junior a lot.

Yaoi forever!:hamtaro-005 (8):

Peace Out~

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eunhaelove<3

• Paul4U

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Suida

hey [MENTION=217477]eunhaelove i totally understand your obsession about Ten Count lol and i hope your dream will come true ^^

Welcome to YO Forums enjoy your stay here ^^

Hello Eunhaelove! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...