uke in need of sadist seme

Bloodbunny

Pretty much the title said it all I work with just about any kink,anybody got any plots that they wanna start with me?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ahrielle_xx

Top Posters In This Topic

when you say sadist...how sadistic of a seme are you looking for? like a bondage blindfolds and gag sort of sadist, or like non-con bruises & blood sort of sadist?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I do like bondage and gags etc. I also like bruising,blood,whipping,etc. There isn't much I don't like.

yay that's good, cause I've had a character in mind which I've wanted to do a sorta dark rp with, teehee :3

So here's what I was thinking for the plot:

Our parents recently got married to each other a couple of months ago(my mother to your father), making us step brothers. However, we are in a sort of weird sexual relationship now. This all started at your father's bachelor party where we flew out to a different city for the occasion. We had booked a hotel and coincidentally our rooms were the only two which were right next to each other, while everyone else's were spread out and on different floors. Upon returning back from a long night of partying (since we were both the youngest at the bachelor party, we had decided to stay out longer while everyone else had turned in early after the dinner and a few drinks at the local bar) we had both gotten pretty drunk.** One thing led to another and we ended up in your room, and then in your bed.

That was like 2 months ago. Ever since then we have been meeting up to have sex with each other. But recently, I've started to act possessive over you; both in bed and in life.

[**sidenote: my character wouldn't normally party nor drink like this as he is a stern serious type BUT he had recently broken up with his gf who was cheating on him with two other guys and he had also lost a major case he had been working for months on.(he's a corporate lawyer). thus he was feeling pretty shitty and used the trip as an excuse to throw his inhibitions to the wind.]

So fast forward to the present day/the starting off scene. We're both planning on meeting up at my house for the usual. However, you're starting to have serious doubts about whether this our relationship should continue because our parents are married and also due to my growing possessiveness over you. (let's say my character has started to get annoyed with yours if he doesn't tell him almost everything in detail of what he has done that week (they only meet once a week because of work) and he has also been leaving bruises on your body where he's been grabbing you a bit too harshly during sex). While for my character, I'm beginning to think that you have someone else who you're in a relationship with and I've started to enjoy being rougher with you in bed.

So yeah, that's what I have in mind. Watcha think? :3

Also, I'll post my character details shortly so that you can get a fuller picture of him. just another little side note, I know my character may sound kinda old but he's 25. it would be good if your character was younger than mine since it would flow well with the dynamics of the given plot, but that's just apples and oranges lol :D

Yeah I like it :) um could you post your charctrr information first so I don't make the uke to girly or to manly

yeah, sorry for the wait. It should be done in like 30-40minutes...hopefully

oh and btw where do people usually get their pictures of their characters from? are they personally drawn or simply taken from the internet, because since I don't draw would it be ok if I just got mine from the internet? :S

aaaarrgghhh, this took wayy longer than I thought it would to write, I'm so sorry :'S

also I still haven't found a picture of the type of person I'm looking for but I will post once I do (excuse the misgivings of a first time rp-er)

Name:

Astrael Cahpernum

Male

Position:

Seme

Greatest Fear:

Not being in control

Corporate Lawyer

Background and History:

Astrael grew up in the lush green English country side. For the beginning parts of his childhood everything was nothing less than perfect. He lived in his parent’s Edwardian mansion which was filled with warmth love and laughter. However, all of this changed when his father died in a plane crash when Astrael was 7 years old. From then on his mother would lock herself in her room for days on end, leaving Astrael to the various nannies, cooks and cleaners she had hired. It was then that Astrael realised that life was a choice; for even though we are all born into this world, we still are given the choice of whether we want to live it or not. We can either forge our destiny, or become disengaged and not truly live. It was then that Astrael key traits began to take root. He believed in not relying on others, on remembering he was his own creator, and to ultimately be in control of his life.

It took his mother a couple of years to get over the loss of her husband. However by that time Astrael was already the perfect honors student, captain of the fencing team and also chairman of the Debate Society. His overachiever’s attitude landed him a place in Cambridge University where he studied Law. It was there that he realised that he was bi-sexual. Having gone to an all boys highschool he had had flings and highschool romances with some of his classmates. But on arrival at Cambridge, he realised that he was also attracted to women.

After Cambridge he got a job working for a the leading law firm in London, Bakers&Aurington. He specialized in corporate law which entailed spending most of his time trying to find ways for various companies to escape from liability and in bending the law as much as possible leaving room for his clients to use such liberties to create profit.

When his mother told him of her plan to remarry, at first the idea made him uncomfortable, but then he accepted it and was happy for her. It was around that time that he started to feel as though he might be in love with his girlfriend Amy. However, this feeling of love quickly dissipated when he found out that she had cheated on him with two other guys.

With the whirlwind of breaking up with his girlfriend, and then losing a case for the second time at the House of Lords after an appeal, the bachelor weekend away which had been organised for his mother’s weekend away was a much needed distraction. It was on this trip that he met [name] and consequently slept with him. [name] was not like the other people he had dated, he was something, new and different, like a breath of fresh air. Something which is pure and untainted.

However, with the memory of his last relationship with Amy, and a loss of control which he had over his life over the past couple of months, an unsettling feeling of distrust is growing within Astrael, and he is started to feel as though something drastic must be done to keep his life from falling apart.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR7pS_SlAYgkYnbGNlxWL9uP9aoexbXzqty-NAqNMTT7syhE7dQA

Name:Yuuki Yamito

Position:uke

Greatest Fear:closed spaces (ex:closets)

History: Yuuki was born in Japan rather the outcast of the family for not following his parents advice and demands for his future career,due to his trust issue that were formed in childhood he overthinks a lot causing him stress in the long run ends up losing freinds or job opportunities to stress.After getting a stable job as a photographer he was told to get on a plane and fly to another century where he meet this fellow named Astrael who he now has a relationship with he feels that he understands him better then most people and listens to what he has to say and his pproblems, but lately he's been starting to act strange.