Murder for Hire (SnOw X Isa, Mature, Private, +18)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

The Plot:

Genre: Suspense, Horror, Murder, Gore (to a small extent), Drama, Action

"Okay, so I don't have anything." "Stop talking to me like I know things." "I'm not hiding information!" "What do you mean you don't know?!" "Do you realize you're not gonna get away with this!?!?!" "Don't kill me, please!" So many words, so many different people. So many dead bodies. That's how it was for Unon. Just another thing he didn't give a damn about. It was his job. Killing. Forcing people to answer his questions, then kill them. Steal, then kill. It was all one in the same. But for some reason, when he got a job to kill a certain person, he couldn't do it. For him, killing came as second nature, so why couldn't he do it? And then, he runs into that person again. And again. As if they were stalking him. Trying to figure him out. He felt cornered this time, with no way out. He was no longer the hunter. Now he was the hunted.

My Chararacter, the Killer

A Shadowy Assassin

original.jpg

General Information:

Name: Unon (Pronounced Unknown)

N/N: Shade or Raven

Birthday: N/A

Race: N/A, isn't human

Sexuality: Undecided

Position: Uke

Appearance:

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 124 lbs

Eyes: Glowing red, and rather cold looking. Has black eyelashes, and dark brown eyebrows

Hair: Black, and long. It has red streaks in it. Shaggy styled. His bangs are quite long and hang over his eyes

Skin: Pale ivory, with a greyish tint to it

Body: Thin, but very strong. Supernatural strength

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a weird tattoo on the back of his neck, at the base of his skull. It looks like a tribal raven of some sort

Clothing Description: Wears a black suit, with black gloves, and black shoes

flying-raven-tribal-tattoo-design.jpg

Personality: Cold, calculating, and cruel. He has no warmth to him, and that is quite obvious by the way he acts. He cares for no one, not even himself. He could care less if the whole world was destroyed, and not a soul was left behind. There is only one thing that can trigger the emotion of "caring" for him, but he tells no one what that thing is.

Saying: "I'll kill you as silently as a raven flies in the shadows of the night."

Saying2: "Darkness is what defines me, what molds me, what makes me who I am. I accept the shadows, and the shadows accept me. I'm one of them, and there is absolutely nothing that can change that fact."

Background/History: He's an assassin, and that's about all anyone knows about him. Everything else is covered in a shadow of mystery and clouded deception.

Extras: Has a pet raven.

Abilities/Other:

*Has super human strength, speed, and agility.

*Is super skilled at everything he does.

*Has an above genius level I.Q.

*Is super human

Theme Song:

It was night time, and the streets were quiet, and for the most part, empty. There was no wind, and it looked like a storm was on it's way, as the sky was filled with dark clouds, and the air was humid. A distant roll of thunder could be heard. The whole scene was ominous, and had every right to be, considering what was going to take place.

A shadow slips through the blackness of the alleyways, jumping up onto fire escapes, leaping from roof to roof, to drop back to the ground twenty feet below once more. A silver glint could be seen in the figure's hand. A gun. But it was no ordinary gun, it was a gun that had killed, and killed so many individuals. And the one pulling the trigger craved to do it again.

They were following someone, tracking an individual, to kill them. The killer, a male with glowing red eyes, had been hired to rid the streets of a particular person. A certain loan shark that was becoming to big for his proverbial britches. The goal? Snuff him out as quickly as possible, by any means neccesary. He grins, as he spots the target, his trigger finger itching to be used.

"Time to die, Kazuki Usaeki." He mutters to himself, as he waits for the perfect moment. A drop of rain falls, and lands on his cheek, but he pays no heed. Even when the rain began to pour harder, and he becomes completely soaked, he ignores it, his eyes staring at the man, watching him go inside a building, probably to do business. And so he waits.

Who is this person? Unon. The shadow. Shade. Blood Raven. Death Incarnate.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Isa Katsura

Somewhere in a dark alley, escapes blocked by a gang. The group's leader leered down at a pair of runaways, inflicting fear through his golden eyes. Dressed in the darkest shades, his dangling belt holding weapons, Kazuki was to dig out the people who haven't been paying the loan back to him. Being in that loaning business for years, the loanshark was irritated by how naive people thinks that he is their secondhand bank. Whenever he goes around and telling them to return him his money, he was always given a "next time". The day wasn't great either, when he was knocking on his clients' door to return back his money, the stupid pair called for the police.

Angered by that, Kazuki spent the entire day tracking them down. Exhaling out a straight white puff, Kazuki squatted down to their eye levels, ruffling a female's hair with his free hand. "Weren't you taught that you have to return what you borrowed?" He started with a quiet voice. "Owing the debt of six months is not good at all." Tapping his hand on the woman's cheek for a couple of times, he delivered a impactful slap across the woman's face. Kazuki didn't care about who he hit, it can be a woman, a child. As long as they have something they borrowed from him, he sees them all equally.

Getting up on his feet, Kazuki walked a couple steps away from them. "I'm sure the boss would be happy with two girls added to his collection. Don't you think?" He glanced back down at the pair. "You can repay me back monthly if you work for him." Inhaling from his cigarette, he felt a couple of rain drops on him. Dropping his cigarette on the floor, he heaved out a silent sigh. It was not his day. "My work here is done, I'm going off. Take care of them." Turning to his heel, he leaves the pair to his gang and disappeared into the night.

Unon stares up at the sky, wondering what was taking so long. He had been long ready for his target to appear again, but for some reason, it was not quite as quick as he thought it would be. Both his hands now held guns, a matching pair of silver pistol shaped weapons, but what kind they were really was a mystery. They were unique, the only make of their kind.

After a while, his ears perk up. Footsteps were coming his way. His red eyes light up with glee, and a grin slips onto his face. It was about time the other got done with his business. So Unon could do his own. The target now in sight, he raises his arm, and fires, the gun silent. However, as the bullet bounced off the ground and into another direction, the sound was like that of a rocket propelled bouncy ball hitting a huge iron wall.

"You're not going anywhere." Unon drops down from where he'd been waiting, clinging to the bottom of a fire escape. He lands soft as a feather on the ground, despite the near fifteen foot drop. Stepping forward, his gun raised, pointed straight at Kazuki's head, his finger more than ready to pull the trigger. "You get money your way, and I get money....my way." He steps into clear view. Unon was wearing an all black outfit. Jacket, pants, boots, and gloves. All black. The only color to him were his glowing blood red eyes.

However, as he took a good look at Kazuki's face, he wavers. Not lowering his gun, he just stares. His arm began to tremble, but not from exhaustion if holding his arm up. No, he could stay standing like this for hours. He was shaking from something different. Unon takes a step back, still staring at the other's face. What the hell was going on? Why hadn't he pulled the trigger yet? Why wasn't there a dead body by now? Blood everywhere, spilling from the hole in the corpse's forehead? He yearned to know this, but something....was stopping him.

Walking along the stone pavement, Kazuki thought about the other clients whom had get to return him bucks. He is really scary when it comes to money business, he had memorized the names and looks of his clients as soon as he lend them his cash. Taking down a mental note to approach another client tomorrow, Kazuki's chain of thought was interrupted by a gun sound followed by a bullet's. Noting that the bullet was aimed near him, Kazuki moved his gaze to where the gun sound was last heard. A moment later, the path in front of him was blocked, with a figure in his view. Kazuki wasn't in a great mood at all and the presence of the figure whom was pointing a gun directly in his face just adds to his fume. Being pointed at by guns was a daily thing in his nighttime job, he have gotten so used to it that his expression can still remain unfazed for he knows several ways to disarm the holder.

Giving a menacing glare at the figure, his vision pierced into the blood red eyes - the only thing he can clearly see from the shadows. Taking a step forward, Kazuki gripped hold of the gun, removing the range away from his face and pulling the holder towards his direction so that he can see the face of the killer more clearly. As far as he knows, if a person is truly seeking vengeance, they wouldn't hesitate to shoot. The brief hesitation he noticed from the figure suggested that either the figure is inexperienced or the figure didn't actually hate him enough to kill. Pulling out a gun of his from his belt, Kazuki said in a calm manner, "When you're killing, you've got to show no mercy." He pointed his gun at another direction and fired. Shifting his gaze into the boy, a grim smile appeared on his face, "don't you think?"

His eyes flash in anger as he was pulled from the shadows, his gun no longer aiming at Kazuki's head. He flips backward a few times, putting space between them, and raises both guns this time. But still, he does not shoot. He hears the words, and Unon sneers, baring his teeth. In response to the question, he points his gun to the left, and shoots a passerby who had seen them, not batting an eyelash as they fell to the ground, a bullet hole in between their eyes. "Don't try and school me in how to kill. I know plenty on how to do it myself..."

So why wasn't he killing his target? He aims the guns back at Kazuki, gritting his teeth. There had to be an explanation to why he was hesitating. But what that reason was, he didn't know, and it pissed him off. Lowering his guns after a few minutes, he decides that he was putting this job on hold for now. Placing them in their holsters at his back, he then quickly pulls out a dagger, and flings it at Kazuki. It flips through the air, and slices Kazuki's cheek, before hitting a water tank, and sending steam everywhere, providing cover for Unon to escape. "I'll get you one day. I'll put you in the ground, count on it. Consider yourself lucky Kazuki Usaeki. You're the first to survive Shade."

With that, he disappears, jumping up onto a roof, and makes his way back to the abandoned apartment complex he was staying in at that time, irritated with himself at his failure on a job. "Damn it. There goes my payment of the century..." He'd been offered fifty grand to eliminate Kazuki, and now he wasn't getting it. "Fuck...why couldn't I kill him?!?!" He shakes his head, and continues to slip through the night, deciding he'd think about it once he got home.

Skimming at the post-shadow figure which has escaped from his grip, Kazuki was slightly surprised by what he saw. The shorter figure before him doesn't look as old as an adult, more specifically, he seemed to be a teenager. Trying not to jump into conclusions as looks can be deceiving, Kazuki raised his gun up at the other. If the person he was facing is not a broke client of his, he wouldn't injure a single hair of the other. That was his personal rule. Planning to only frighten the male away, he must still act as if he is going to shoot him.

Fortunately, the loanshark doesn't need to play out the act for long when he saw that the figure withdrew his weapons away. What he didn't expect was to have a dagger flying towards him. Unable to react due to the sudden movements, he felt a cold blade grazing his cheek followed by a stinging pain seconds later. His hand of the same side instantly latched itself on the injury, barely preventing any blood from slipping through his skin. Taking a last look at the male before the steam covered his vision, Kazumi coughed out the unbreathable air around him.

When the fog faded, he saw no one in sight. Kazuki recalled the words from the other. "He talks big for a kid. I'll have to teach him some manners. Shade, huh?" Approaching the water tank, he pulled out the dagger from it. He has never heard of such a male throughout his entire thug life but he can tell that the boy is no ordinary kid by the brief moment when he witness the male killing another stranger without battling an eyelash. Either the boy is not famous in assassin or he have successfully gotten away after killing. Glancing down at the dagger in his hand, he was reminded that that very dagger scarred his face and he will get in trouble during his daytime shift because of that. "I'll get you to pay for what you did to my face." Clenching the dagger, he stormed away from the shadowed area towards his home.

Reaching his home, he automatically searched for his first aid kit, tendering the wound he received moments ago. Pasting a medical bandage aid on his injured cheek and taking some painkillers, Kazuki impatiently switched on his laptop to investigate the figure he just encountered.

It took Unon about ten more minutes to reach his "home", and slips inside the abandoned building. Going to the top floor, which was the tenth floor of the complex, he proceeds to do his usual night time ritual, which pretty much was clean his weapons, eat something, then rest. Staring up at the ceiling, he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. He had failed, he'd let a target escape. And that was never a good thing. But what he wanted to know was why he could not pull the trigger. Before this, he'd had no problem killing people, so why now?

And now, he was sure Kazuki was probably trying to find out about him. Sighing, he closes his eyes, assured he'd be fine. There were no files on his true identity anywhere, only rumors and black legends. About a figure of black, with red eyes, killing for money and for recreation. You could hire him to murder someone, if you could find him, and offered the right price. Some say he isn't even human, but a created evil made by human hands. Or a demon straight from hell. He had many nicknames, Shade, Raven, Death Incarnate. But no true name. He was indeed a shadow. There for a moment, and gone the next.

It took a while, but eventually Unon falls asleep, the rest of the night filled with rain and thunderstorms, but he slept through it easily, and by the next morning, the sun was out, with clear skies. During the day, he didn't do much really. Usually he stayed at home, but that day he needed to go out and stock up on food and other items. So, pulling off his all black outfit, he puts on a grey zip up sweater, faded jeans, a pair of black and white converse shoes, and a black knit hat. Over his eyes go blue contacts, to hide his unique red eyes. Finished, he slips one of his guns into his clothes, and an extra clip of bullets, as well as several blades of varying sizes in different places along his body.

After everything was secure, he exits the building, and heads to the store, blending in quite easily with the early morning crowd of people, most headed to work, others headed to personal destinations. He was feeling just fine for a while, until he crossed the street, across from a bank, and suddenly felt...like he was being watched. He looks around, but sees no one. Shaking his head, he continues, but for some reason he could not rid himself that feeling of being stared at.

Letting his fingers pressed against the keyboard buttons multiple times, Kazuki wasn't able to find any clues on the mysterious boy. Shade, Shadow, Assassin, Killers. He tried every single word he can think up of while describe the male. Trying a couple more times, he was about to give up when a certain website caught his attention. Moving his cursor over the link, the man was directed to the page. It was a review from one of the citizens. Gliding his eyes over the lines of black imprints, Kazuki was a step closer in finding out the profile of the male he encountered. Searching for similar sites, he read rumours and reviews about the strange male. He found many nicknames but the profile descriptions were similar. "You sure have many nicknames. Settling on one is good enough to make you famous, don't you think?" Kazuki laughed, looking at a failed art on the website which vaguely resembles the boy.

Kazuki glanced at the printer as it was starting up. Gathering the information he found and compiling important eruditions into a profile, Kazuki printed out a hardcopy to carry around. Reading the profile he created once more, "Can be hired to murder someone. Not human. A demon." He sneered at the words. Society sure have visionary imaginations. "The boy looks barely 18." Kazuki had memorized the other's face well as the other left a nice slice on his cheek. "But if the rumours are real. I wonder what is his real identity. And just who exactly will hire a murderer after me?" The thought was indeed curious. He wasn't one of the important figures, nor is he exactly very wealthy. Holding a small treasurer status in the gang, one could just hunt down the boss of the gang to dissolve the entire group. "And to have to pay a big sum of amount to that brat, that person must be very wealthy and wanted me dead so badly." he glanced back down at his printed paper.

The next day, Kazuki woke up early for work. Taking a shower then dressed in his formal business wear, he checked his wound. The skin around the injury has clotted but the wound was still far from healing. Sighing in annoyance as he replaced a new medical band aid on it, he grabbed his hand-grip leather bag and rushed to work. Morning duty were always the busiest, typing away in his computer, he barely have time to stop for a break. Whenever someone asked about the band aid, he would calmly state that his cat scratch him, even though he doesn't have one. Finally he was released for lunch, Kazuki went out of his company to a nearby shopping mall to have his lunch. Passing a sea of people, he found a person who looked strikingly similar to the killer from the previous day. Taking a better view of the person, he noticed that other than the blue eyes, the facial features were similar. Staring at the male for a brief moment, he decided not to take any actions until he observed the other properly. Shifting in with the crowd, he moved away from the male, back to his company.

"I'll be doing my work from home. The doctor said my wound is contagious." He entered the office and started packing up his things, giving an excuse to the person of higher authority. It wasn't the first time he did it, everyone knows but Kazuki was able to do his work properly and on time so they couldn't argue. Walking out of the company, Kazuki was determined to stalk the person until he gain some knowledge. If the person is just an ordinary person, Kazuki will drop the case entirely. But if the person is who he was looking for, the man would want to find out more about the person.

For a while the sensation of being watched ended, and Unon was able to relax, and focus on his errands for the time being, first heading to a hardware store to buy a few items, before heading to the mall's food court to get something to eat for lunch. He had plenty of cash to burn, but even so, he doesn't spend it aimlessly. Buying a simple meal, consisting of a cheeseburger, and a drink, he finishes the food and was about to head on to his next destination when he once again felt that feeling of being surveyed by someone.

Glancing around like before, he sees no one in suspicion, there were too many people around. He grits his teeth, and continues on his way down the sidewalk, making a straight course for the convenience/grocery store, finishing his drink and throwing it in the trash. He didn't worry about people trying to trace his DNA, they wouldn't get very far even if they tried. He wasn't in the system, and planned to keep it that way. There was only one place in the world that knew who he really was, and that place was top secret, and unfortunately no longer exists. It hadn't been around for nearly eighteen years, and the reason was quite simple.

Unon goes down the aisles, picking out things he needed, constantly feeling on edge. It was getting on his nerves, he didn't normally feel like this. He wasn't used to fear, and he hated it. Paper towels, batteries, a new pillow for his bed, and several different kinds of expiration free foods, like canned goods, peanut butter, and quick fix meals, along with bread were purchased. Tapping his foot impatiently as the items were bagged, he hurries out of the store once they were, and quickly looks around again, checking for something, ANYTHING, that would explain to him what he was feeling.

Seeing nothing though, he walks back to his home, trying to pace himself, stop from just running outright. Taking a turn down a less crowded street, he spots something. It was a slip of folded paper, with a raven drawn on it, stuck casually in a planter by a barber shop. His eyes flick back and forth, before reaching forward and picking it up, flipping it open with one hand, and reading what was written on it. It looked like nonsense at first glance, but Unon knew what it read. Someone wanted him to do a job. Tearing off a corner of the paper, he pulls out a pen from his back pocket and draws a tiny circle with a check mark through it, and places it in the dirt, poking it down with his finger.

The while time it just appeared he was checking his cell phone, which he had pulled out at the same time as he picked up the paper, dropping it in the planter and pulling it out along with the note. And when he puts the slip he'd written oni the dirt, he bends over, appearing to just be smelling the flowers, before straightening and walking away, while slipping the note and his phone into his pocket. Some things just never change, and Unon accepting a job was one of them. Sighing, he shifts the bags in his hands as he walked, still sensing he was being followed.

His vision skimmed around for the male as he wandered about in the streets. Soon, he found his prey. Stalking is a technique. He keep a suitable distance which enables him to keep an eye on the boy and turn away without being caught if he finds nothing. Most people who wears a trench coat and walked a few feets behind their preys aren't stalkers. They are what he called attention seekers. With an obvious outfit, everyone can find them out immediately. Catching up then blending into the surroundings, Kazuki kept a close eye on his target. Entering the convenient store a few seconds after the male, he grabbed a newspaper and pretending that he was browsing through the articles. Keeping his front body faced towards his prey, the man occasionally peeked up to follow up what he was doing.

Only when he saw the male rushing out of the store, did he fold and put the newspaper back into the rack nicely then watching the other from inside the store. Resuming back on following the male, he found himself in a less crowded environment. It was slightly difficult to act natural since there were lesser people. Taking out his black notebook, he glanced down at his handwriting, making it seemed as if he was reading something as he slowly make his way nearer to the male. The male seemed to be checking out his phone but the entire atmosphere seems strange. Glancing up at the signage, it was a barber shop. What makes Kazuki suspicious was that the boy was facing the shop while checking out his phone. Normally, people nowadays would walk around with their eyes on the phone and the only time that they stopped was to either cross the streets or they have reached their destination. What's more interesting is the action of the male. Why would he admire flowers by an unknown shop? To Kazuki, the flowers were so common that one can casually ignore. So what makes it special to the boy?

Eyeing at the planter with huge suspicion, Kazuki decided to approach it when the male leaves. To make himself seem less suspicious, he entered the barber shop, joining the queue in waiting for his haircut. Of course he planned to get out as soon as the male was further from the shop. He didn't need to wait for long as the barber requested for a short break. Following the barber, he found the excited man digging up a part of the soil from the planter which he saw the male previously stood at. That gesture was seemed to be enough to know what's going on. Calmly moving out of the shop, he decided to halt his stalking moves for the day as he still have other works to do. Taking down the notes he saw during the stalking, Kazuki notes down important details on a fresh page of his notebook.

As he walked further away from the barber shop, he realizes he was no longer being followed, and sighs softly to himself, relaxing as he continued on his way back to the apartment, slipping inside and heading up to the top floor, and putting everything where it belonged, setting the pillow on his full sized bed, putting the food away in the kitchen, as well as the paper towels, and the batteries in a drawer.

Pulling off his hat, he sets it aside, and changes from his daytime on the street clothes, back into the outfit he felt most comfortable in. When he finished changing, he sits on the edge if his bed, opening the note again and rereading it. Inside was also a small photo, of the person he was to kill. It seemed the barber wanted Unon to eliminate someone who had been causing him trouble, and the police would not do anything about it. So, in desperation, he turned to Unon, and was offering a sum of $1,500 to get it done. Good enough for a job like this.

Unon waits for it to become evening again to slip out again, guns and other weapons ready. Even though he mainly used a gun, he also liked to change things up a bit. Especially if it was for a small job. He heads down the street, having memorized the locations where the target went, and his appearance. Arriving at the first place, he gets lucky. The man was there, and totally oblivious as Union begins to follow him, waiting to attack at the right time. That moment arrives when the man turns down a empty street. He smirks, and slinks up behind the guy, after throwing a rock ahead to make him look that way, and as he was distracted, pulls out what appeared to be a regular syringe, and thrusts it into the man's neck, his other hand smothering the yell that escaped his lips from surprise.

It took mere seconds for the man to go limp, and falls to the ground. Unon smirks, and leans down, tearing off a tiny bit of clothing from the man's body. Standing up straight, he slips away, the body left where it was, no evidence that he had been there left behind. The liquid he'd injected the man with would be undetectable, as for everything else. He was long gone by the time someone else finds the body, and calls the police. And like every other time, they had no clue what had happened.

He then heads to the spot where he'd be picking up the money, placing the clothing piece there, and turns to leave. Everything was going perfectly, he wasn't being bothered by that feeling. But as he began to move through the blackened streets, he feels it again. What the hell was going on now? He pulls out one of his guns, and clenches it in his hand, moving more carefully now. He bends his knees, about to jump upwards to just skip moving on the ground and just use the roofs to head back home, or look for more things to entertain himself with.

As soon as Kazuki reached home, he placed his bag on the dining table and took a short rest. He have never personally stalked anyone in his life and it is sure tiring to follow someone without getting caught. Getting himself a cup of water, he heard his phone rang, signaling that there was a message being sent to him. Opening up his inbox, Kazuki read the content of the message before keeping his phone away. After finding something to snack on, Kazuki started on his daytime work which he promised his superiors that he will be doing. It was an easy task. Adding more details to the written work and making the entire piece looks neat and presentable by focusing on his company's product is all he needs to do. Completing his work within an hour, the man recalled the scene where the barber dig up the soil. "He communicated through soil(?)" Kazuki typed out in the profile session of his target. He was unsure if that was actually the right person or not but nevertheless, it is alway safer to know more.

Hours later, he glanced at the wall clock. It's already evening. Kazuki hurriedly changed into his night work outfit before heading out of his apartment once more. A client had apparently wanted to return the monthly cash to the loanshark and Kazuki were quick to respond to them. That's the kind of client he likes. Someone who will return him his money on time, he doesn't care how his client got their money as long as they pay up what they've owe. Making a quick turn at the corners of the building, Kazuki moves fast to the person's waiting destination which was written in his text. Along his way, he witness a commotion. Hiding himself in shadows to prevent himself from being exposed, Kazuki glanced at the two figures. His sight was set on the oddly-familiar figure as he watched a one-sided fight. Without hesitation, he knew that the oddly-familiar figure is the one whom previously attempted to kill him.

Messaging his client that he will be late, the loanshark resumed back to stalking the mysterious individual. Keeping up while hiding in the shadows, he kept his vision at the other as he was led to another spot. "Finally, he finds out someone is stalking him?" Kazuki eyed with amusement. With the intention of not letting his prey leave so easily, the loanshark pulled out the dagger he'd gotten from the male and fling it at the male, aiming for either one of the thighs.

His ears perk up, and he quickly reaches down, catching the blade of the dagger that had had been thrown at him between his fingers, and flips it so it rests in his palm. He glares in the direction it had come from, and his eyes grow wide when he sees who it was. Red eyes glow eerily in the darkened alley way, as he stares at Kazuki. To hide his frustration, he laughs. "Thanks for returning my dagger. How kind of you." His eyes narrow as he slips the dagger into it's spot, his one hand still holding tightly on the gun.

"By the way...you'll find you have one less client to worry about." The man he'd just killed was actually the man whom had contacted Kazuki earlier. "And now you should have even less worries." He pulls out his other gun, and like the night before, he points them both at Kazuki. He waits a second or two, and then pulls the triggers. However, they do not hit Kazuki, but fly past him, but came close enough no doubt the other male could hear the bullets fly past. "That's your warning shot. Next time I won't be aiming for behind you, but your head!"

Unon could feel, once again like before, resistance to kill the man before him. It was indeed frustrating. He begins to take steps backwards, slowly, thinking of a good way to escape. He hated fleeing, but really, what other options did he have? None. He takes deep breaths, and then tenses his muscles, before bending his knees, and springing upwards, flying through the air like a black bird with no wings.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance for failing, Kazuki raised an arm towards his belt, one of his hands rested on the grip of his gun. Absorbing the words of the other, his glance changed into a leer. "Thanks to you, I can't get my money directly from him." Kazuki said in a low growl. He doesn't like people touching his clients when he is supposed to be dealing them himself. Sensing the irritation growing every passing second, the loanshark took a step forward only to find two bullets in his direction, he instinctively moves away from the bullets' range before finding his spot back in front of the man.

Another thing he despises was to be look down upon by teenagers and with that young look from the other, he can't think of the other as anything else but a high schooler. Kazuki felt his blood boils with rage as he step closer towards the male. Pulling out his gun, he lets his arm droped by his side as he continued observing what the brat was trying to do. "Escaping again." He muttered, "You sure talk big for a runner. One thing to note, you must never play with gang members." Kazuki pointed upwards at the escaping brat, aiming before he fired his black pistol towards the male's chest, directing it towards his heart. The gun silenced with a loud bang, followed by a silent bullet flying out of it. Keeping his eye on the male to see if he hit is target, Kazuki lowered down his gun.

Killing isn't a scary thing to do for Kazuki, he can watch the gory scene while feeling unfazed. If the brat is a normal human, killing him will mean ending the other's "heroic" act and he can tell the reviewers from the internet that the male was just a normal kid. If the male is not a human, Kazuki is extremely interested in doing some experiment on the lad like making him spit out everything about him then probably offering him to the boss to clear off his remaining debts. Giving an inhuman creature as a prize will definitely free him from the work. Despite having these thoughts, Kazuki didn't get his hopes up high at all.

His eyes become even wider as a bullet flies towards him, and hitting him right in the chest, piercing his heart and ripping straight through to the other side and continuing on in the sky. Not a single noise escapes him, blood flying from between his parted lips. The red of his eyes dull, and an arc of blood trails after the exiting bullet. Then, he falls from the sky, and drops with a loud crash, his body breaking, bones crushed by the distance. Blood pools out around him, staining the ground and his chest crimson red.

It seemed as if Unon was dead, but after about five minutes, something happens. The blood around him ceases flowing outward, and instead begins to recede back towards his body, a faint glowing coming from the bullet hole in his chest. The sound of a crow echoes around them, and a voice begins muttering something. It sounded nothing like Unon, and yet it was coming from him.

"Nova Data: Sector eight, alpha seventy two, omega ten, final test one nine one one seventy AXZU, Project Unknown Origin. Protocol, maximum security, maximum lock down, maximum secrecy. Government protection, full coverage. Experimental testings, seven hundred twenty four. Successful testings, one. Mass Exodus. Agents, ten. Scientists. Twenty five. Survivors...zero." His fingers twitch, and then the sound of manic and psychotic laughter fills the night, echoing around them in the alley. A raven tattoo on the back of his neck suddenly appears, dark black and tribal in appearance. Then, he slowly rises from the ground, his bones snapping back in place, his spine cracking as it set back to it's normal spot, his broken neck fixing itself, so his head sat properly on his shoulders.

"You really thought...that could kill me?!?" He looks up at Kazuki, his eyes once more glowing red, a grin on his lips. However, despite the look on his face, the look of confidence, he couldn't move, he was stuck there, hands and knees holding him up, keeping him steady. The hole in his chest was still glowing, as if some kind of light was planted inside of him, pulsating with each faint heart beat that grew stronger by the minute. He knew he had five minutes, five whole minutes before he could move normally again. "You said I shouldn't play with gang members...well you shouldn't play with things that aren't human."

Thinking that the bullet had killed the other, Kazuki sneered. Wanting to turn his back around and leave the corpse for the police to handle when he heard some code which sounded gibblish to him. Gazing back down at the supposedly dead person, he couldn't believe or even imagine what he saw. So the rumours were true, the male isn't human. If it was any other human witnessing the scene, one would either run away or faint but both options weren't good enough for Kazuki. He tried killing an undead and if he leave now, he will surely get killed, he just had to continue playing the game. Looking down at the figure through his striking gold eyes, Kazuki confidently yet cautiously approached the other, pointing his pistol at the male in case he tries to do anything strange.

"I see, you're not human." Kazuki's lips curled into a twisted smile. Even though the smile is twisted, Kazuki rarely should anyone his smiles. For someone to make Kazuki smile, it must be a really interesting event. Kneeling a leg, he brought his face at the creature's eye level. Pointing the gun directly on the head of the other, he continued, "If I shoot you again one more time, can you still revive?" His golden eyes pierced into the glowing red eyes of the male. Keeping a closer eye to see if the male would make a sudden move, Kazuki had already devised a plan out during emergency.

Just play the game, and go with it. Bide your time. If you ever get into a situation like that, this is what you're supposed to do. It was something he'd heard on a television show on one of his outings during the day, when he'd passed by an electronics store with a window filled with tons of different kinds of televisions, all playing the same thing but in different quality. That was when he'd first come to this city, new to life. Seeing that little clip, hearing those words had helped him understand. And now he'd have to put what he'd learned into good use, or he'd end up somewhere he did not want to be.

Looking straight back into Kazuki's eyes as the other knelt down in front of him, he glares, sneering at him. He felt the gun on his head, but made no move to get it away from him. Instead, when Kazuki asks if the gun was shot again, would he survive, he simply grins. "Why don't you try and see for yourself?" His voice was testing, the look in his glowing red eyes was challenging. His fingers twitch, and his muscles begin to flex as they ready themselves for use. "Come on, pull the trigger." Unon was hiding the fact he was pissed he'd gotten himself into this situation. He'd never before had to deal with something like this, not once.

Just a bit longer, and he'd be able to move. Clenching his hands, he rubs his thumbs against each of his other fingers, so a tiny, needle like blade slipped out from the tip of each spot on the glove above his fingertips. He did this making it look like he was nervous, and was trying to calm himself down, the blades too small to even see in the little lighting provided from a street lamp set just outside the entrance to the alley, the bulb flickering, about to go out any moment. "Come on! Do it! Or do something, I'm sick of just kneeling here."

Hearing a statement of challenge, Kazuki was ready to pull the trigger when the other sentence from the male stop him. The loanshark hates complying to others and with that irritable speech from the other, Kazuki thought up of something fun. For that to happen, he cannot let his target escape just yet. Quickly recalling the sentence, he skimmed around the other's body. The boy can't move, can he? Looking around, he took notice of the street lamp and another idea popped into his head.

Pulling out a stainless steel handcuff he earned in the previous fights, he secured it around the boy's wrist before picking the male up and rushed over to the street lamp, settling the boy down against it as he reached. All this was within a few seconds and he finished the process off by wrapping the boy's arms around the post and chaining the other wrist, trapping the male to the foot of the lamp post. "Be glad, at least you're not kneeling down anymore."

Letting one of his hands roam around the waist area of the other, Kazuki had to remove all sorts of weapons on the male to prevent himself from getting harmed by the creature. His other fingers hovered curiously around the part where he was certain his bullet flew through the male. Peeling the cloth away to expose the skin, he was bewildered by what he saw. There is no way any human can escape alive based on the part his bullet shot through. The male is definitely one interesting being. With the greed for knowledge and curious mind of a human, Kazuki wants to know much more about the other.

Unon's eyes narrow at the sudden change of expression on Kazuki's face, then open wide at the handcuffs that were pulled out. The moment Kazuki went to put them on him, Unon stabs the other in the wrist with the needle blades, but that was all he could do, as he was soon handcuffed, and being carried over to the lamp post near them. It wouldn't be too long before something would happen, as the needles had been laced with poison. And Unon was the only one who held the antidote. He was surprised when he was leaned up against the light post. "What...what the hell are you doing?! Let me go!" He snaps, as he was trapped and secured to the the post by his wrists and ankles. Unon growls as his weapons were removed, and after he heard the sarcastic remark Kazuki had made.

"Don't touch me!" Snarling this as the other zipped his suit top and peeled the cloth away to expose his chest, where a bullet hole should have been, but instead now there were numbers and letters, in a spiral pattern starting at the spot where he'd been shot, covering his entire chest, and continuing on to his back. He forces his body forward, and headbutts Kazuki, before biting the hand at his chest, his jaw tightening as he bit down hard, refusing to let go. After a but of tension and resistance, his teeth break the skin, blood pouring into his mouth, spilling from the corners of his lips and dripping down his chin, but still he holds on.

His arms and legs strain at the cuffs restraining him, but it was no use yet. He was still weak to use his muscles at their full extent. Normally he would have been able to break free easily from these had cuffs, but right now, he could not. 'Just a bit longer. He'll be feeling the poison, and I'll have my strength back.' He thinks this as he he continued to bite down on the hand, blood slipping down into his throat now. To him, it tasted disgusting. He just hoped Kazuki didn't realize Unon had the antidote on him at that time.

Leaning back while experiencing the thumping impact on his forehead, Kazuki furrowed his brows when another stinging pain was felt on the back of his hand. "Impressive. You have tricks along your sleeves even at this state." He wanted to pull his hand out of the other's mouth but feeling the other's teeth going through his skin, he was certain that it will disrupt his circulatory system if he were to do that.

Pulling the needle blades out off his other wrist using his mouth, Kazuki spit out the spiky pins away from them before licking his wounds. It didn't take him a minute to realize that his trapped hand was getting numb. Instictively punching the male with his free hand, the loanshark let out a dark chuckle, "You animal, looks like you need to be disciplined." His tone clearly showed that he is pissed off - again.

Unzipping the remaining top, he moved the black cloth away, exposing the entire torso of the other. Changing his position, Kazuki put his knee on the opposite thigh of the other, pinning the other's leg onto the ground. Smirking, he pulled out a dagger from his belt, giving it a little twirl before placing the tip onto the male's pants. Tracing the structure of the other's crotch with his blade, Kazuki was resisting the urge of plunging his knife into the other's skin, just like what the other did to his hand.

When he had enough of teasing, he toss the dagger in his hand a few feets away from them after he tore the cloth which was over the other's crotch messily with the dagger. After exposing the other's bottom half, he grabbed the figure's gun - the one which he assumed to be the boy's favorite gun, and pushes it deep into the other's anal. Feeling that his entire trapped wrist started to feel numb, Kazuki started trusting the gun in and out of the male.

"You have a poison bite huh?" He figured out that he was poison as soon as his fine hand felt numbness after an assumingly normal bite. "Give me the antidote or I'll blow you up through your anal." He growled.

As he was latched on to Kazuki by the hand, he hears what was said, sees the look on the other's face. Chomping down harder, he bites not through skin now, but muscle too, his teeth now almost coming into contact with the bone in Kazuki's hand. However, when he was punched, the hard impact forced him to let go, and he spits out the blood from his mouth, right onto Kazuki's face, splattering the other's cheek crimson red, though an instant later his teeth clenched once again on the hand. "Yeah. I'm an animal. What are you going to fucking do about it?" His voice was muffled slightly, by the object in his mouth.

The answer came clear and simple as his suit top was unzipped the rest of the way, revealing his his upper half in it's entirety. Despite being thin, he was obviously strong, as muscles clench and relax, flexing just to become loose moments later. Unon winces as his leg was pinned to the ground, and his narrow eyes widen at what Kazuki was doing with the dagger, feeling the blade's sharp edge trace across his crotch, over his pants, hissing like a angry cat, a growl rumbling in the back of his throat. He cries out in indignation as the spot was ripped to shreds, exposing his lower half.

Then his rear end was exposed, and he screams as his gun was shoved into him, releasing Kazuki again from his bite,clenching up as the gun was repeatedly pushed in and out of him. He cries out over and over, his eyes wide from the unbearable pain in his lower half, he'd never been punished like this before. When he was demanded for the antidote, Unon simple growls, and spits at Kazuki, sneering, the look on his face like that of a dangerous wild beast refusing to be tamed and broken.

However, he didn't know what would happen if he got shot in that region, and eventually knew he had no choice to refuse. He clenches his stomach, closes his eyes, and forces something out of himself, gagging and choking as a clear, crystal, sealed vial rose up his throat, and out of his mouth. Inside was a syringe with some sort of liquid. It falls to the ground, landing with a clear tinkling sound. It rolls slightly, before coming to a stop by Kazuki's foot.

"There's y-you're fucking antidote! Now get my gun out of me!" His fingers twitch, and a flash of victory could be seen in Unon's eyes. He begins to tug at the hand cuffs again, his muscles bulging at the effort, the sound of bending metal filling the air around them. He was not only proceeding in breaking the cuffs, but bending the pole behind him, the light flickering at the movement. His whole body burned at the effort, because he knew he wasn't fully recovered yet.

The male's cries were like music to the loanshark's ears and he was enjoying it a lot before the male spat at him. Wiping the other's spit away with his clothed shoulders, Kazuki promptly halted as he observed what the male was doing. He heard the small tinkling sound of the vial and his eyes followed it until the item reached to a stop by his foot. Picking up the suspicious item with his barely fine hand, he felt the numbness of his poisoned hand reaching to his elbow.

Knowing that he have no further time left to waste, Kazuki pulled open the seal between his teeth and hand and took hold of the syringe, jabbing the needle into the poisoned artery. Fisting and flexing his poisoned arm, he felt the numbness fading away just as rapidly. With such a fast effect, the loanshark could only assumed that as an antidote.

His eyes flew back to the male when the sound of bending pole flowed into his ears. Leaning closer to the male, Kazuki harshly pulled out the other's gun out of the other's lower region before tossing the object aside, kicking it away to prevent any potential threats. Pulling the locks of the other's fringe backwards with his post-poisoned arm so that he can see the male's face better, Kazuki mumbled, "An untamed animal should be severely punished for leaving a scar on my face." As childish as it is, despite knowing that the other have a poisonous bite, Kazuki still wanted to extract the revenge he had, holding grudges over having a nasty scar on his looks rather than noticing the pole bend in a distorted manner.

Initially he wanted to give the same treatment back to the other by scarring the other but the cries of the male was so much more amusing to hear than a simple scratch. Imitating the other, Kazuki latched his lips onto the other's neck, biting hard and sucking a patch of ivory pale skin. He didn't plan to stop until he leaves a bloody hicky on an obvious spot just below the jawlines.

Oh how he wanted to destroy Kazuki at that very moment. As he watched Kazuki giving himself the antidote, Unon was slowly gaining his strength back, the metal of the pole and the hand cuffs straining. Just a bit more, and he'd snap the cuffs right apart. His muscle strained, as he clenches his teeth, trying not to make any sound come from between his lips, keeping silent. He was relieved when his gun was removed from within him, his body trembling slightly from the experience.

His eyes widen, when his hair was grabbed, his head forced back, forced to look up into Kazuki's face, his red eyes flashing in indignation at the words said to him. Just what was this guy planning to do? By the look on his face, it wasn't something pleasant, that was for sure. In response, he just hisses again, baring his teeth, which still had Kazuki's blood dripping off of them. "I'm never going to be tamed, so what is the use in punishing me?" He snaps, anger raging through him.

He'd had enough. All Unon wanted to do right now was go home, and forget this night ever happened. Then, in a great surge of force, the silver trapping him to the pole breaks, pieces of it flying everywhere. He was just about to attack Kazuki again, using similar blades as before, but in his other glove, located at the knuckle area instead of the tips of his fingers. They slide out of the fabric, and he swings forward, his fist colliding with Kazuki's side, the weapons going in about an inch, just as he felt a mouth connect to his neck, biting and sucking hard at his skin.

When this happens, he freezes, a rather weak sound of complaint coming from him. It was as if he were a kitten, being carried by it's mother by the scruff of skin on the back of it's neck, unable to move freely. The spot began to hurt, as it became raw from how roughly it was being handled, and Unon whimpers, his body becoming like a rag doll, slack and unable to do anything at all. His hand falls from Kazuki's side to land on the ground, his arm too numb to hold up, the blades still sticking into the other's skin.

"D...damn...it..." He gasps, his eyes slowly rolling up to the back of his head. Struggling to to stay conscious, his eye lids flutter like bird's wings, but it was no use. Just as he felt blood dripping down his skin from his neck, his eyes close, and he passes out, his whole body now limp, head hanging loosely on his neck. Right as he slipped under, a thought crosses his mind. 'Looks like I found my match. This is, no doubt, my undoing. I'm at the end, even though I'd only just begun...Kazuki...Curse you...you'll pay for this someday just wait.' Blackness overtakes his mind, and as it did, the spiral pattern on his chest and back fade away,leaving just his pale skin behind.

Feeling the other's jaw against his forehead, Kazuki withdrew his actions, licking the blood of the boy's neck before leaning away from the male. Glancing up at the closed eyelids of the other, Kazuki tapped the other's cheek. Is that brat trying to play dead?! His eyebrows furrowed as he waved his hand over the seemingly unconscious boy. "What a troublesome brat." Kazuki tried to raise his injured arm but the anxiety before had died down, leaving only pain throughout his nerves.

Rolling his eyes at a new set of problems, Kazuki was debating if he should just leave the boy alone in the streets. No doubt it will be interesting to watch the humiliation when the morning rises but a part of him wasn't that cruel. He would bring that inhuman creature over to his boss and clear his longtime debt. Unlocking the handcuffs away after confirming that the boy remains unconscious throughout the process, Kazuki kept his prized handcuffs back as he proceed to remove his thick jacket, wrapping it around the boy before picking him up over his less injured shoulder.

With the weight of the other, in addition to his injuries, Kazuki could barely walk properly. Abandoning the thought of going to the person he was working under, he thought that it is better to rest and treat his wounds for the night. Walking down the path he is familiar with, the loanshark barely survived his journey home.

As soon as he reached his apartment, the first thing he do was to toss the male at the couch. Grabbing a first aid kit nearby, he started tending to his wound, mentally cursing the male while doing so. After that, like all kidnappers, he chained his prey to protect himself and prevent the male from escaping. Stepping back to think for a minute, he wasn't the type to kidnap people and as it was his first time bringing someone back to his apartment, he wasn't really sure if bringing a killer back to his home is considered safe. Sighing at his lack of analyzing, he could only have himself to be blamed if anything happened in his house.

All he could see, all he could feel, all he could hear, was the blackness inside his mind. He was completely unaware as he was picked up by Kazuki after being covered up by the coat the other had been wearing, oblivious to the fact that he was being carried back to the male's apartment, unfeeling as he was tossed onto a couch, then chained up. He appeared then, as nothing more than a life size doll, barely breathing, his chest rising and falling next to unnoticed.

As he lay there on the couch, the torn fabric of his pants begins to flow back together, mending itself, the black thread weaving into completeness once more, so Unon was properly covered again. It was as if the very shadows themselves had been sewn together, and he wore them as clothing. Once it had finished, it looked like the pants had never been damaged in the first place, appearing as good as new.

Laying there on the couch, his mind stirs. Then, his fingers twitch. A muscle in his face moves. Next thing, his eyes fly open, and he wastes no time in breaking the chains from his body, and tackling Kazuki to the floor, slamming the larger male's head into the floor, before wrapping his hands tight around Kazuki's neck, his body pinning the other to the floor, all of his strength now having returned. This happened in a matter of seconds, one moment Unon was on the couch, next moment he's on top of Kazuki.

Teeth bared, his eyes flashing with rage, he tightens his grip. "Tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill you right now, you son of a bitch!" His fingers grip at the throat beneath him, knowing right then, his strength was far superior to that of Kazuki's. "TELL ME WHY!" Removing one hand, he jabs the spot where he'd stabbed Kazuki in the side, one hand still firm on the throat, his thumb pressing on the jugular and trachea, adding more and more pressure by the minute. "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME, SO WHY SHOULD I FUCKING SPARE YOUR LIFE?!"

The hand at Kazuki's side presses harder into the wound, his fingers digging deep, making it bleed again, blood dripping to the floor. He was pissed off, as he bares his teeth even more, a furious growl forming in his throat. Moving his leg, he slams his knee down on Kazuki's stomach, repeating the process over and over. Never before had he wanted to hear someone scream out, to cry out from pain, as badly as he did now. To see the life drain from Kazuki's eyes, and as it did, to hear Kazuki beg for life. To leave behind nothing but a corpse when he leaves the building. His anger was consuming him, and he could no longer control himself.